Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Omorashi 'dirty talk'

2 hours ago, Yurinlove said:

Everything soft like~

"Oh did you leak a little? Might as well relax and let it all out and you'll feel much better ♥"

"There you go, you're such a good girl"

"It's okay, you can let it out~"

I agree. I like anything encouraging, and that makes it ok. I don't like it when it hurts someones feelings.

I really just like when they're shy about it, or not as in your face about it. I don't even know if it's always a specific word, but I think those worried to admit it makes it feel kinda more 'dirty'.

I do also like the phrases like "Relieve yourself" even though they're not used very much. Honestly though, I think it comes down to the context more for me and way they say it.

Also, while it's never happened to me before, saying "Pull over I need to pee!" would be a good fantasy to me.

On 9/9/2020 at 7:28 AM, Empeeror said:

What kinds of omorashi related phrases would turn you on? Akin to regular 'dirty talk,' e.g. "I really need to pee, my bladder's about to explode!,"

Anything related to how bad he needs to go and what he's doing to hold it, especially if it involves squeezing his penis to help ease the urge. I like to hear about dribbles, leaks, spurts, and desperate, frantic struggles to keep his pee in when it's pushing so hard to gush out of his swollen shaft. I love being asked for permission, and I'm happy to deny permission, too (if the other person's ok with that).