Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi 'dirty talk'

2 hours ago, Yurinlove said:

Everything soft like~

"Oh did you leak a little? Might as well relax and let it all out and you'll feel much better ♥"

"There you go, you're such a good girl"

"It's okay, you can let it out~"

I agree. I like anything encouraging, and that makes it ok. I don't like it when it hurts someones feelings.

I really just like when they're shy about it, or not as in your face about it. I don't even know if it's always a specific word, but I think those worried to admit it makes it feel kinda more 'dirty'.

I do also like the phrases like "Relieve yourself" even though they're not used very much. Honestly though, I think it comes down to the context more for me and way they say it.

Also, while it's never happened to me before, saying "Pull over I need to pee!" would be a good fantasy to me.

On 9/9/2020 at 7:28 AM, Empeeror said:

What kinds of omorashi related phrases would turn you on? Akin to regular 'dirty talk,' e.g. "I really need to pee, my bladder's about to explode!,"

Anything related to how bad he needs to go and what he's doing to hold it, especially if it involves squeezing his penis to help ease the urge. I like to hear about dribbles, leaks, spurts, and desperate, frantic struggles to keep his pee in when it's pushing so hard to gush out of his swollen shaft. I love being asked for permission, and I'm happy to deny permission, too (if the other person's ok with that).

• 3 weeks later...

I especially enjoy a female expressing her need to pee, with increased urgency over time. 

"I have to pee"

"I have to pee really bad".

"my bladder hurts from being stretched"

"I have had to pee   soo bad/ I have been holding it for hours."

"Oh God my bladder and entire pussy hurts."

sharp intake of air and tightly crossing her legs.

"OMG I have to pee so freaking bad ."

"I never had to pee this bad before ."

** "Pee is pressing hard right against my pee hole ".

"I can feel my urethra is full of the pee that my bladder can't hold "

***"I can't hold it much longer, it feels like it is going to come out ". ***

" Oh no I am going to pee in my pants if I don't go soon ."

Rapid pee dancing looking distressed 

"I am about to wet my pants . I can't hold it any longer. "

Grabbing her crotch 

*** "I just leaked a little in my underwear."

"I don't think I can hold the rest much longer."

"I am leaking slowly again."

"No, No, No . It's coming out. I am fully wetting my pants."

"It feels great though. Not just the relief from the pain and pressure but the spreading warm wetness "

"Do you want to feel me pëeing my pants?

• 2 months later...

I had a female friend who if she was telling me a story where she had an uncomfortable wait for the ladies room, she had a wonderful discreet way of saying she was bursting for a piss!

one time she was messaging me about an overnight stay in the city with friends, she said,

we had a great time, out till 2am then we had to find our way to our hotel, high heels on cobbled streets, not good and no taxis either, you know how I hate that (because she’s always needing to pee again on the way home) 

i asked more about how she found her way to her hotel if no taxis and I suggested they would have been having such a great time in this strange city no one would bother how late they got in,

she told me when they left the club some people wanted food so they walked till they found a kebab shop problem was she was needing the loo again and mentioned to her friend of her need and suggested it best if they found a taxi soon,

but they were all larking around and waiting In a que to order food she had to wait with them then then they had to wait for the food,

by the time they were all served she had to mention to her friend again they really should get going as she was now needing quite a bit, but her friend was having too much fun to Be bothered about finding their way back,

Eventually they walked down this cobbled hill to find a square with lots of people, all she could think about was getting back to their hotel to use the loo,

they found these guys on bikes pulling a carriage who she persuaded to take them to her hotel but they wanted £20 her friend said no so she paid for them both without hesitation as her need to get back was now upmost in her mind, she said they were given a blanket to help them keep warm on the ride which was very bumpy, they had to wait for the night porter to let them in the hotel which was just more torture for her to endure at a time when you think you have already exhausted all your will power you have to somehow find more.....

i loved they way she said she was bursting for a piss for ages in her polite way,