Sign In

M​e​ or​ Angellica

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Angelica : Wow, thank you lady, what's in this box is........?  Angelica : Okay i will forgive you..... hehe

Angelica : O.... Okay Okay, I give up, I want to go so bad!     Angelica : O......Okay, I.......I'll try it on. Angelica : I.......I have finished wearing it. I....... It looking good

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, DenSak said:

* I bend slightly. It’s unpleasant .... Not even hard .... I am embarrassed to press on her bladder ... My condition is about 6.5 / 10 .... I take out two liter bottles of dandelion tea *

-Your turn

* I squeezed out a smile and breathed heavily next to Monica *

*Monica is pressing heavily on the bladder.*

Monica : Nuuuuuuuu........ 

IMG_20200916_151954.thumb.jpg.dc853fc2a62a3e59c992b156b84c07d3.jpg

Now Monica is..... 7 / 10

After Monica was finished pressing on the bladder, she picked up some tea from you.

* I started drinking tea, after the bottle was empty, I began to fidget a little. It was getting harder and harder for me to hold it. I ended up at 7.5 / 10. However, I didn't plan to give up. Heart beat fast *

-M ... Monica ... How about pushing each other to the limit? Come on ... From now on, no hands, let's keep our legs apart, and put on the belts. And to somehow complicate each other's task every minute?

9 minutes ago, DenSak said:

* I started drinking tea, after the bottle was empty, I began to fidget a little. It was getting harder and harder for me to hold it. I ended up at 7.5 / 10. However, I didn't plan to give up. Heart beat fast *

-M ... Monica ... How about pushing each other to the limit? Come on ... From now on, no hands, let's keep our legs apart, and put on the belts. And to somehow complicate each other's task every minute?

Monica took the tea and drank it, then put on the belt she got.

Monica : H........ How is the belt that I wear? 

IMG_20200916_153522.thumb.jpg.4a7270f39729a9f73057528083d97694.jpg

Now, Monica's scale is 8/10. She's hopeless, but she can't grab herself.

* I pulled on the belt and sighed. The tension rose sharply to 9. I can't stand still and fidgeted constantly, but when I came to my senses I just spread my legs and tried to hold back, making funny expressions *

-Mph .... It's hard ...

* If I lose to her and don’t forgive myself .... I went very close to her and hugged her, creating additional pressure on her bladder. Her chest pressed close to me, which made my torment a little harder *

11 minutes ago, DenSak said:

* I pulled on the belt and sighed. The tension rose sharply to 9. I can't stand still and fidgeted constantly, but when I came to my senses I just spread my legs and tried to hold back, making funny expressions *

-Mph .... It's hard ...

* If I lose to her and don’t forgive myself .... I went very close to her and hugged her, creating additional pressure on her bladder. Her chest pressed close to me, which made my torment a little harder *

Monica's bladder was pressed again. At this point, her despair reached 9.5, she almost leaked out and tensed a little.

IMG_20200916_160005.thumb.jpg.b533e85452edc331c7b251c251835426.jpg

Monica: It's my turn.

IMG_20200916_160556.thumb.jpg.29818b8833b0f97a28a9bd904bd116a5.jpg

At that moment, Monica couldn't figure out, so went up to you and took her hand, slightly loops on your genitals, and it gradually accelerated.

* My despair reached almost ten, and when she came up to me and put her hand into her boxers, I realized that this was almost the end. Everything inside me squeezed, and I almost could not move .... The excitement made itself felt, so I was almost at the limit .... I lost a little, but tried to hold on .... At that moment I ran my hand into her panties and slowly began to move his fingers inside her ... My whole face was red, and I was almost leaking, but I didn't want to lose to her *

"I ... I won't give up so easily Monica ..." I said, breathing heavily.

7 minutes ago, DenSak said:

* My despair reached almost ten, and when she came up to me and put her hand into her boxers, I realized that this was almost the end. Everything inside me squeezed, and I almost could not move .... The excitement made itself felt, so I was almost at the limit .... I lost a little, but tried to hold on .... At that moment I ran my hand into her panties and slowly began to move his fingers inside her ... My whole face was red, and I was almost leaking, but I didn't want to lose to her *

"I ... I won't give up so easily Monica ..." I said, breathing heavily.

Monica's pussy was rubbed around and her panties started to see the dark marks coming out, but she still didn't give up and rub your penis harder.

Monica : Y.......You think I will give up you too? N........No way.

IMG_20200916_162352.thumb.jpg.228e963061edc07c8ad9ee0c4a962e13.jpg

33 minutes ago, Babedut123 said:

What did it feel like to totally lose control Monica ? 

Monica : I feel good about it, but not as good as when you lost control either.IMG_20200916_185752.thumb.jpg.e27bdefe976473827cf9182b70aa4da9.jpg

33 minutes ago, Babedut123 said:

Looks like you’ve lost a lot of fluid. Let’s replace it 

*hands bottle of water 

Monica : Yes, Come Pai. *Monica handed you another bottle of water.*IMG_20200916_190221.thumb.jpg.d231488d9b9fbdde6ffba19e7ceec65d.jpg

9 minutes ago, Babedut123 said:

The question is, why are you not 😉

Monica blushed and ran to her room to change clothes.

Angelica: I don't do it easily.

* Sticking her tongue to taunting *IMG_20200916_225139.thumb.jpg.63b452e138ac1c42a0405cacc025b07d.jpg

12 minutes ago, OmoPubz said:

“I’m back.” Isac comes in and immediently passes out from a nosebleed “now...I’m.....not.”

Nagito : Symptoms like this, Angelica, cannot be cured.