Sign in to follow this  

Male The Journey Home........

Sencha    31

Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience. Your account of desperation was amazing, it felt very 'real' (I could almost feel your struggle).

I really thought you weren't going to make it ;)

fromo    5

I really love this story, so well written! Thank you very much for sharing :)

Fred46888    171

Somehow I missed this when it was first posted.  An excellent story, nicely detailed, and very hot!  It's rare to find well-written male desperation stories like this.

I missed it too, so thanks for bumping it back up! I must admit that I normally skip past the 'male' tag (it doesn't really do it for me, other than feeling it myself of course), but this was such a well written and detailed experience - a lot of the feelings described sounding quite familiar too - that I'll certainly watch out for any others that you post :smile: .

I can't believe I missed this when it was first posted. I loved this and all the detail. It was, for lack of a better word, very intense. I was just drawn in to the story wondering what would happen. I loved how well you described the desperation. 

Wow, I only just spotted you guys comments. Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm very flattered and glad you enjoyed it!

Gemmy    2,549

Wow what a great story, i loved your descriptions of your desperation and how you were feeling, very nice :)