Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Full bladder blowjob

I saw a post in a non-omo site from a fellow who was very embarrassed with oral sex with with his g/f - he couldn't cum or stay hard - and he said it must have been because had to pee really bad.  That made me wonder why he didn't pee beforehand and was holding it.  Was he too shy to tell her he had to pee?  Was he a "closet holder" who enjoyed a full bladder?

5 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Yes, I've been lucky enough to experience this a few times and it feels really good. I remember one time, I was out for a whole day with my girlfriend and she wouldn't let me piss as she enjoys seeing me desperate. I had loads to drink while we were out so by the time we got home I was absolutely bursting and my bladder was bulging and rock hard. She still wouldn't let me go to the toilet and tied my hands behind my back so I couldn't even hold myself. She teased me for ages then gave me an amazing blowjob, then after I came we went into the bathroom (my hands still tied behind me) and she finally let me go, holding my dick for me while I took a really long piss. It was an awesome experience! 

Now as a female I have to say that sounds like a great day! 

Something else that feels amazing when holding a bursting, full-to-the-brim bladder is being edged over and over again and having to beg for permission to come, being denied for ages until finally getting a ruined orgasm. Its deliciously frustrating! Even better when my hands are tied behind my back so I have no choice but to lie there and take it.

On 9/8/2020 at 5:12 AM, Despguy123 said:

Yes, I've been lucky enough to experience this a few times and it feels really good. I remember one time, I was out for a whole day with my girlfriend and she wouldn't let me piss as she enjoys seeing me desperate. I had loads to drink while we were out so by the time we got home I was absolutely bursting and my bladder was bulging and rock hard. She still wouldn't let me go to the toilet and tied my hands behind my back so I couldn't even hold myself. She teased me for ages then gave me an amazing blowjob, then after I came we went into the bathroom (my hands still tied behind me) and she finally let me go, holding my dick for me while I took a really long piss. It was an awesome experience! 

I would love to have a woman who enjoyed naking me hold my pee. I can't help but wonder what what her reaction would be if you lost control and peed on her just after you came.

I'd be the happiest girl out there if my BF would let me give him a head while he's desperate. But I can't tell him about my kink because he won't understand + I know from bringing up this topic subtly several times that he doesn't enjoy a full bladder at all. It feels just extremely uncomfortable and not in the least arousing to him. 

Also I was thinking about tricking him into giving me oral while I'm desperate, but decided not to do it, because if I leak, there won't be another way to explain it but come out to him, which is not an option.

I wish he was into it. I really, really love it when my girlfriend / wife has lost control when I was giving her cunnilingus. To be clear, I have not had a GF and wife at the same time ... I would be very very OK with that. To be fair, if she had a BF, I would be OK with that as well.  And both could lose control while I gave them oral. I would love to do that for someone. 

I haven't personally, no. Closest thing is when I was with my last partner, we'd both be absolutely bursting, and we'd masturbate each other, squirming with the effort of holding in our urine. Finally, before orgasm, we'd go into the bathroom and lay on each other in the tub so we could grind against each other while emptying our bladders. 

So yeah, no desperate oral, but the next best thing! 🙂

On 9/21/2020 at 5:59 AM, Anna B said:

Interesting. As I understood it, it's very difficult for a man to get a stiffy when he's busting. But the above comments seem to contradict that? Personally, I would just LOVE to play with a guy with both a stiffy and busting at the same time! Hot!

For me, its actually difficult not to get a stiffy when I'm desperate as I find the feeling of a full bladder intensely arousing! I find it incredibly easy to get hard when my bladder is full which sometimes leads to embarrassing erections in public or social situations and I have to adjust my penis inside my jeans to be less noticeable 😅 My girlfriend loves to tease me when I'm desperate by stopping me from going to the toilet or pressing down on my bladder to intensify the desperation.

I've also read that 'morning wood' can be a result of a full bladder for some men, and I know for me that I do sometimes wake up strongly erect and extremely aroused when I have drank a lot of water the night before, usually experiencing omorashi-related dreams as well (such as being desperate in a public place with no toilets, or being denied relief despite begging for permission).   

On 9/12/2020 at 12:08 PM, MisterBlue said:

I don't know if I'm the only one, but peeing after cumming is pretty unpleasant for me. But actualy yes. I would love to try it. But pee before orgasm.

Hm. I find it a far more indulgent feeling myself. 

5 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

For me, its actually difficult not to get a stiffy when I'm desperate as I find the feeling of a full bladder intensely arousing! I find it incredibly easy to get hard when my bladder is full which sometimes leads to embarrassing erections in public or social situations and I have to adjust my penis inside my jeans to be less noticeable 😅 My girlfriend loves to tease me when I'm desperate by stopping me from going to the toilet or pressing down on my bladder to intensify the desperation.

I've also read that 'morning wood' can be a result of a full bladder for some men, and I know for me that I do sometimes wake up strongly erect and extremely aroused when I have drank a lot of water the night before, usually experiencing omorashi-related dreams as well (such as being desperate in a public place with no toilets, or being denied relief despite begging for permission).   

Sometimes referred to as a “pee hard on”.

16 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Wow, I sure would love to get my hands on you when you're desperate! The combination of those two things would be a huge turn on for me; I think I'd end up coming close to having a spontaneous orgasm. You girlfriend is one lucky chick!

On 9/21/2020 at 12:59 AM, Anna B said:

Interesting. As I understood it, it's very difficult for a man to get a stiffy when he's busting. But the above comments seem to contradict that? Personally, I would just LOVE to play with a guy with both a stiffy and busting at the same time! Hot!

I mean it depends on the levels. If I am just desperate to pee (kind of what most people would call 'squirmy' stage even if I don't squirm myself), getting hard isn't difficult, But if I am really bursting to the point that my bladder is stretched close to max and in pain, then yes, getting hard is kind of difficult and sometimes even unlikely.