Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are the best excuses for men to hold and wet their pants outdoors?

Thanks for all of your replies!

It's more that I also need an excuse for myself, to feel more confident. And of course some backup if things don't go like expected.

On 9/19/2020 at 6:43 AM, Amaya said:

A good excuse would be to not risk indecent exposure...assuming you’re around others. That is how I had an actual accident. I couldn’t find anywhere to go without indecent exposure and finally I wet myself. In a forest or more secluded area...if you’re with a friend I have no excuse for that lol.

Wear lots of black lol

What happened after your accident in this situation?

Secluded areas could be only part of the way back home...

On 9/18/2020 at 2:13 AM, CarmenCD said:

Fear of breaking a law is the best one, I guess, but common decency comes  close second, especially if children are nearby and could see you exposing your private parts.

I guess extreme shyness about exposing your private parts is also a good excuse, but at least my friends don't see it like that and always when I have a wetting accident and that is my excuse, they say I should just pee in public instead of wet myself.

the last sentence brought me to the first question

On 9/21/2020 at 8:24 PM, Hedonist said:

*looks down at small wet patch

"I guess I didn't shake off well enough after going to the bathroom.... Oh well, it happens."

*soaked pants

"I went to the restroom and it had those small toilets. You've seen them. Anyway, while sitting down the pressure of my piss streamed up out of the bowl and in my pants. Ugh...stupid, right?"

2 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

Maybe you don't actually need an excuse as such?

If someone points it out or asks about it, just sound annoyed, and say, "Yeah, I know."

...or you can act nonchalant about it "Well, sure, it's something that happens now and then.  I keep a change of clothes in the car for such occasions." and then basically act like it's no big deal.

that sounds reasonable, too...