Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are the best excuses for men to hold and wet their pants outdoors?

I mean... I'm a man, so in theory I just could pee everywhere outdoors especially when I'm desperate. Even if urinating in public areas is forbidden by law, common sense would be to relief myself before getting a wet spot on my pants (I guess everyone would think like that).

But I also like holding it outside and eventually loosing it, resulting in wet pants or at least a wet crotch.

And everytime I ask myself what would be a plausible reason for me as a man not to simply urinate at a bush or tree?

What could be a good reason I wouldn't go to a silent spot and pee (at nighttime normally there are plenty opportunities)?

In the warmer months I will spend an afternoon doing yard work and having a few beers.  I do not go in the house to pee.  Sometimes I can hold it until I'm done.  If I'm wearing shorts I can pee out a leghole unobtrusively.  Jeans are more of a problem.  😉

For those living in urban areas I once saw a video long ago about peeing in a public place without being noticed.  I wish I could remember some of the suggested methods!  

Not a man but my guess would be if the guy is shy he might worry about someone walking by, maybe as others said if there's lots of people around; especially if he's on some sort of group hike or something like that. Another might be if there's wildlife nearby, if the toilet is out of order, etc. I also don't really know how common it is for guys to just...whip it out outside if they need to go? But I'd be curious. 

You could be somewhere with a really long line for the toilet and not be able to wait. Or you could be in traffic. I've had some really close calls when I've been driving somewhere and I'm at a 9/10 and I can't find a parking spot, or a place with a public toilet and had to frantically find a grocery store or something, and make it inside without having an accident.

Thanks for your replies!

What may be a good excuse for me, if my pants would be already wet and I would come across some people unpredicted?

I normaly avoid this to happen but I would feel better if i had something in my mind as an emergency grip. Even if it would be unlikely to occur. I mean its not illegal to wear wet pants but what could I answer if I'd be asked....

As I’m still not out as trans yet to friends I go by Male still, and have perfected my reasoning. Whenever it comes up in conversation I stress the fact that I hate peeing outside of a toilet or without soap and water/hand sanitiser. I even go as far as saying (in a joking way) that I would rather pee my pants then whip it out and pee on a tree or something. 

Well it's certainly a fantasy of mine, but only if no one else is around. Maybe these are unlikely (I wouldn't know as I'm not a man) but: 

1.) Thunderstorm and we have to quickly find shelter and it's too dangerous for him to whip it out. 

2.) Sitting in a canoe, can't make it back to shore in time, doesn't wanna pee in the canoe and trying to stand and piss over the side would turn it over. 

3.) In a tent, has to go too badly to wait to go outside, or there's some kind of wildlife we're hiding from. 

Do you really need an excuse?  I mean, would anyone ever ask why your pants were wet?  As another old fart like "soggyshorts" I sometimes get urge incontinence and often have some degree of wetness going on.  I always wear black pants and no-one has ever commented.  When wearing shorts and away from public gaze (yard work, boat work) I sometimes just let go, after a few minutes it isn't noticeable anyway.

What about some simple ones:

you were about to eat food with your hands so didn’t want to get them dirty by peeing.

your car has broken down and you are waiting on assistance but it’s on a very busy main road with nowhere to hide 

it’s a busy town centre and you are waiting on the only working port a potty to be vacant 

you are with a group of mates talking and not wanting to break away from then despite being crazy desperate 

Fear of breaking a law is the best one, I guess, but common decency comes  close second, especially if children are nearby and could see you exposing your private parts.

I guess extreme shyness about exposing your private parts is also a good excuse, but at least my friends don't see it like that and always when I have a wetting accident and that is my excuse, they say I should just pee in public instead of wet myself.

There's a highway rest area about an hour from me (28/M) and I find "trying" to get to the rest area bathroom but not making it in time is really the perfect public wetting scenario. People are around, almost all are stopping because they need the bathroom, and they're all more than likely traveling so the odds you would ever see them again is incredibly low. And people will generally just assume you couldn't hold it long enough to reach the bathroom.

The couple times I've done this I make sure I'm an 11/10 with desperation before I even leave my place. That way I'm almost guaranteed to leak on the drive up (put a towel over the seat), and I always end up having a very genuine, obvious accident rushing to the bathroom. Or I have an accident while driving, and go into the rest area having obviously wet myself. 

A good excuse would be to not risk indecent exposure...assuming you’re around others. That is how I had an actual accident. I couldn’t find anywhere to go without indecent exposure and finally I wet myself. In a forest or more secluded area...if you’re with a friend I have no excuse for that lol.

On 9/7/2020 at 3:56 PM, Spectator9 said:

In the warmer months I will spend an afternoon doing yard work and having a few beers.  I do not go in the house to pee.  Sometimes I can hold it until I'm done.  If I'm wearing shorts I can pee out a leghole unobtrusively.  Jeans are more of a problem.  😉

For those living in urban areas I once saw a video long ago about peeing in a public place without being noticed.  I wish I could remember some of the suggested methods!  

Wear lots of black lol

Edited by Amaya (see edit history)

I've used various excuses but my main to are:

"Blame my stupid bladder." - My bladder, while large, fails to alert me of any need to pee until it's like, you will pee in the next few minutes. I get no urge until its almost too late, and I often just use that as my excuse.

"Water makes me desperate." Whether it's a fountain, river, or just a leak in the ceiling, if I'm nearby it, I will use it as an excuse to full on wet myself. Yes, even if theres a small leak that's only a drip every minute, I will still try and get away with it

"When I drink citrus, it makes me need to pee." Citrus flavored drinks always make me need to pee. Fanta, Sprite, lemonade, orange juice, etc. Always makes me need to pee within the hour. My friend that didn't know about my fetish would always be so confused by why I kept drinking them if they made me need to piss. 

Those are my examples, and while they aren't universally available, you could probably try and use them as a fake excuse, even if what you say isn't 100% true.