Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

TikTok Pee trends and this fetish

So there seems to be an increasing trend of pee related trends on tiktok. 

There was the peeyourpantschallenge, the pee on the floor challenge, the I peed my pants audio sound and the pee confessions "Put a finger down" challenge.

Most of the content is from teenagers/early 20's and it got me thinking.

I think anecdotally from talking to girls under 25 peeing in public, even if places where you wouldn't expect privacy seems to be normal in the UK. My sample size isn't huge but like with lockdown in the UK it seemed very common from internet trends to see this happen in public where older people were confused/annoyed but younger people seemed to not care. There is also street carnivals and festivals in the UK where its the norm for everyone to pee wherever when they need to go.

I don't necessarily think there is a sexual thrill for all who do this, there does seem to be some kind of enjoyment of doing it beyond just needing to go, like somehow its empowering? 

I wondered what other peoples thoughts were?

Edited by Carrots (see edit history)

I'm 99% sure the challenges are just that. Challenges. Not fetish stuff, just internet nonsense. I don't think people had tide pod fetishes back in 2018 when eating them became a thing, just saying.

While public peeing by all means isn't something common where I live in Canada, I haven't really experienced many people who are against it, though there are some occasionally.

Nobody who's seen me publicly wet myself has ever told me not too, the most I've experienced is just "clean up after yourself." My boyfriend, who is often out and about, publicly pees more often than me. Like, not just wetting, but like, unzip and pee out in the open, and as far as I've heard from him, he also never gets people complaining, but more of the "clean up" rhetoric when its applicable. He's even used it as a conversation starter before, as I've witnessed.

While I've only witnessed strangers publicly peeing a handful of times, there's evidence that it does happen. I've seen lots of yellow snow all around town, which is always nice to see. When there isn't snow on the ground, there's also yellow-tinted puddles around sometimes, though not as much as when there's snow. I also once saw a large gatorade bottle filled with pee-colored liquid, though I didn't actually smell the scent of it to like, confirm it. I will also say that from when I directly see people peeing publicly, it's always dudes.

Plus, when I admit my fetish to people they're usually willing to do it sometimes when we hang out. It's really not that hard to get most people to join in, even though I've never actually asked someone directly to pee with me.

Overall, it's just the fact that nobody here really cares that much, as if we've all just kinda generally came to the overall consensus of "When you gotta go, you gotta go. Happens to everyone."

I’ve noticed that too. I think the “challenges” are just for the sake of irony but now there’s that audio that goes “well, I guess I’ll just piss on the floor” and I’ve seen several uses of that which are probably not intentionally kinky but absolutely make me think “oh there’s someone sexualizing this right now” 

Which is pretty uncomfortable given the age of most TikTok users 

However there are right now many videos popping up that I have seen on vk and many of them seems to be from real accidents but with mixed sound and editing. So this makes me think that at least accidents happens more than I think and all stories I have found on boards like this and other forums might be more true than made up and faked.

thats positive

On 9/7/2020 at 12:16 PM, Carrots said:

So there seems to be an increasing trend of pee related trends on tiktok. 

There was the peeyourpantschallenge, the pee on the floor challenge, the I peed my pants audio sound and the pee confessions "Put a finger down" challenge.

Most of the content is from teenagers/early 20's and it got me thinking.

I think anecdotally from talking to girls under 25 peeing in public, even if places where you wouldn't expect privacy seems to be normal in the UK. My sample size isn't huge but like with lockdown in the UK it seemed very common from internet trends to see this happen in public where older people were confused/annoyed but younger people seemed to not care. There is also street carnivals and festivals in the UK where its the norm for everyone to pee wherever when they need to go.

I don't necessarily think there is a sexual thrill for all who do this, there does seem to be some kind of enjoyment of doing it beyond just needing to go, like somehow its empowering? 

I wondered what other peoples thoughts were?

Of course it can be sexual and non-sexual whether it be on purpose or not. A fetish by definition does not always mean something is sexual. 

On 9/18/2020 at 11:55 AM, Matias said:

However there are right now many videos popping up that I have seen on vk and many of them seems to be from real accidents but with mixed sound and editing. So this makes me think that at least accidents happens more than I think and all stories I have found on boards like this and other forums might be more true than made up and faked.

thats positive

A really good and promising point, I think the same way.