Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Retro pants wetting magazine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/8/2020 at 6:40 PM, TVGuy said:

I was maybe not quite old enough, legally, for such material when I first got online in the 1990's, but I quickly became aware of both Wetset and Cascade magazines.  Though I never subscribed too either one, the impression I got from message boards was that Wetset was a tamer magazine, more focused just on wetting.  Cascade was more graphic and underground, though it had wetting content, it also had golden showers and pee drinking.  I also heard that they would rip content from other sources, making it a kind of underground, pirate publication.

Cascade was compiled by subscribers' letters that would interest us all and cuttings of interesting pee news, newspaper & magazine photos - all pee stuff, no poop stuff.
So it started out more like a collection point, a sorta 'gathering of the McPee clan' and our job was to balance it up and put it all in a little book (Cascade).
Paul (from WetSet) and I used to be in contact regularly, to make sure we weren't stepping on each other's toes (which we never did) and we used to exchange adverts for each other's mags so our readers could see we were in cahoots.
I think what TVGuy is referring to is our later compilation magazines which we called Wet Compilations (WC) they contained old wetting and peeing stuff from yonks ago, the companies no longer existed, the mags were unobtainable, but our subscribers had old copies lurking, so that's how the WC1 through to WC8 came about. We only have 2 that's missing, probably gone for good because the coppers took the proofs that we'd only just made!  
I get what you're saying about a 'pirate' publication though, it wasn't advertised as such, mainly because we knew we were taking a risk, but just how greater risk we didn't know when we started Cascade.
But we had fun sharing our love of the variations of peeing, all good clean healthy fun and this, I think, is why we kept at it?
I mean, what harm were we doing to the world with our little magazine? It was nothing by comparison, it just made folks feel happy and brought as all together. 

As I have said before, being a subscriber to Cascade, we always saw it more as our little secret mag!  The one thing I feel that at that time it did so well and did so much for us and I do so agree with was it brought all us lovers of this wonderful fetish of ours all together and for the first time, we knew there were other like-minded soles out there! So hey, we were not the weird married couple that liked to wee in are pants and get off on that! And to know there were others into all facets of this wet pee fetish. That was such a huge wonderful feeling to know. I can't really explain how good that felt at this time. I know we felt that strong bond that it was written and put together by people who truly cared and also loved this whole pee thing and took a huge risk just to do that for us, something we really did appreciate for sure.  In a way, it seemed in and OK in a very distant way like the Cascade family to us, and it made our day when the next mag dropped through the letterbox! Plus, in those days, we lived in a small rural village that had a very nosy local postman, and we use to laugh if only he knew what was in that plain brown envelope! Going online as we did in 1997, there was even that close, more friendly feeling we found of being online early in those days. I think when the world and his wife got online, the whole Internet grew into the good monster that it is now and hence had to change maybe not for the better sadly as know coming up for 25 years on the whole Internet is a lot less friendly with the exception of this site of course. OK, there is so much more pee related content out there for sure now, but that magical friendly bond of the likes of Cascade is still greatly missed, so maybe "Pirate" is a good word and description after all, as I'm old enough to remember the wonderful Radio Caroline and Radio London the UK 1960s Pirate radio stations which in another way brought us what we wanted and brought younger people together and they to are still dearly missed by the generation that grew up those few years with them. Best wishes to all Kev.