Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Read/Unread Feature?

Go to solution Solved by Kyuu,

3 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

So I was wondering if it was just on my end, but I am not seeing the 'read' threads in bold as I usually do. I could be a bug, or maybe I did something on my end. 

Anyone else have this happen?

Rachel

I'm not sure if you meant the posts themselves or the notifications.  In regards to the posts I did see the blue dots but my notifications didn't show which ones were new (in the past unseen notifications appeared in bold but now I only see the number but when I open them they don't appear to be bold.

5 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

I'm not sure if you meant the posts themselves or the notifications.  In regards to the posts I did see the blue dots but my notifications didn't show which ones were new (in the past unseen notifications appeared in bold but now I only see the number but when I open them they don't appear to be bold.

I did notice this and this is indeed a bug I'll get fixed!

It is unfortunate to no longer display the unread posts in bold.

And I'm in particular missing - or not finding any more - the display mode selection. Black on white rather than "negative" is much more convenient for me, so I'd urge the adminstration to reactivate that selection. Whenever I re-logged in I felt kind of relieved when the display mode went back to normal (or what I take as normal, i.e. black-on-white!!

S I'd urge the admin friends to te-activate both those features as soon as possible, please!!

19 hours ago, sesameopen said:

It is unfortunate to no longer display the unread posts in bold.

And I'm in particular missing - or not finding any more - the display mode selection. Black on white rather than "negative" is much more convenient for me, so I'd urge the adminstration to reactivate that selection. Whenever I re-logged in I felt kind of relieved when the display mode went back to normal (or what I take as normal, i.e. black-on-white!!

S I'd urge the admin friends to te-activate both those features as soon as possible, please!!

15 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Same for me.

Do you mean the light theme? You should be able to enable the Daytime theme in the sites footer as usual still:

image.png