Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Anyone into Poo Alexa?

https://thisvid.com/videos/cute-girl-poops-panties2/         Here's a short PooAlexa clip I've never seen before. I've seen various clips from her before, but not this one. My favorite of hers is the "Tennis Bet" video. I'm sure many of you have seen that.

Edited by Daviss
spelling (see edit history)

I had never heard of her before-

After watching that link I wouldn't say I'm "into her", the majority of the clip felt forced/acted too much to me, but the actual messing was really good ><
It feels difficult sometimes to find messings that more or less remain inside the clothes, and are on the more solid/firm side of the scale, which I personally prefer. 

I'll have to check out some of their other clips in the future~

3 hours ago, FallingDusk said:

I had never heard of her before-

After watching that link I wouldn't say I'm "into her", the majority of the clip felt forced/acted too much to me, but the actual messing was really good ><
It feels difficult sometimes to find messings that more or less remain inside the clothes, and are on the more solid/firm side of the scale, which I personally prefer. 

I'll have to check out some of their other clips in the future~

Her acting is a little better in "Tennis bet." Nice load too.

28 minutes ago, wetmatt said:

She bought the site and made it into a pay site, locking all the previously-posted content (much of which wasn't even owned by the people posting it, and none of which was owned by her) behind a paywall going straight into her pocket.

After the original WPB owner left and Alexa took over the site quality went way down. There was so much amateur content being posted right up till she took over and then it all stopped. Now its not even worth going to anymore.