Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Request] Omorashi + Diapers Stories?

Hello I've noticed this site and many others have Omorashi stories and Diaper stories, but that these two tend to have almost zero overlap which I quite frankly find bizarre. I've also found that when combined these two fetishes almost always have magical realism elements, which I find sorely lacking in all omorashi/diaper stories. I don't want you're weird fantasy universe, I want a realistic setting with a bit of unexplained magic. (like an all knowing nanny, or never ending bathroom line)

I've found a few others like Princess Pottypants who have overlapped elements of these two fetishes but I was wondering if you, the fine people knew of any other authors who dabbled in this genre? I've found a few others with stories like this but they almost always feature men which I don't find appealing. 

Stories where a full grown women is suddenly struggling with keeping her pants dry, and is slowly demoted to diapers. Stories about adults failing toilet training. I'd love any suggestions you might have, realistically I'd take any stories involving women, diapers and omorashi. 

I second this request. There are a few stories I've read here and there about a girl/woman being inflicted by a curse or scifi ailment that causes incontinence, but I feel like there would be a lot more of that kind of story on these sites than I've been able to find. I'd love to know of more.

Relatedly, there are a few stories on here about worlds where women are not / cannot be toilet trained until after puberty, which does I think fit your request of combining omorashi and diapers. Developmental Biology, by satyr, is the best example I know of, but sadly the story seems to have been recently taken down (anyone know why?)

• 5 months later...
On 9/4/2020 at 8:22 PM, tits said:

Hello I've noticed this site and many others have Omorashi stories and Diaper stories, but that these two tend to have almost zero overlap which I quite frankly find bizarre. I've also found that when combined these two fetishes almost always have magical realism elements, which I find sorely lacking in all omorashi/diaper stories. I don't want you're weird fantasy universe, I want a realistic setting with a bit of unexplained magic. (like an all knowing nanny, or never ending bathroom line)

[...]

Stories where a full grown women is suddenly struggling with keeping her pants dry, and is slowly demoted to diapers. Stories about adults failing toilet training. I'd love any suggestions you might have, realistically I'd take any stories involving women, diapers and omorashi. 

A story that I'm posting in parts, A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, is almost a direct response to this request, so I'm linking it here (at the risk of shamelessly plugging it!).

On 9/9/2020 at 9:12 PM, brucejedi said:

Relatedly, there are a few stories on here about worlds where women are not / cannot be toilet trained until after puberty, which does I think fit your request of combining omorashi and diapers.

I'll take this opportunity to share my stories set in adult diaper universes.  I have others besides these three but they feature messing.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)