Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

What's your favorite wetting or desperation scene in a TV show or movie?

• 1 month later...

I really don't have a favorite desperation scene from an Movie or a TV show, I do remember a few scenes from Live-action movies and TV Shows, I remembered watching the Good Burger sketch from All That, where the employee (forgot his name, but it come to up) has to go the bathroom but the employees only restroom is occupied. I remember that part where the employee saw watery/urine-related imagery where the woman pouring the lemonade in another cup, making him  really need to use the bathroom real badly. the part made me an bit uncomfortable, it remind that part from the Animaniacs episode ''Potty Emergency'' when Wakko sees Water/urine-related imagery, There's a scene from Ashley and Mary Kate's movie ''To Grandma's house We Go'' when one of the twin has to use bathroom and she was pretty desperate, the guy hold her up and she said ''that one with the dress'' or something like that she said, I can't recall, I do remember this scene when the watched the movie on YouTube. It's an old 1990's movie, but I saw it on YouTube 7 years ago. Y'know, kids really find an person being desperate going to the bathroom funny. 

Most of them are from shows I never really watched a lot of, just checked clips of. To name them: (all wetting scenes)

-Bashoku wetting her shorts in Episode 3 of Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny, when Kakuka nearly pulls her heart out (the fight ends with her killing him)

-Earlier, Hakufu wetting her panties while being strangled by Ryomou in Episode 2 of original Ikki Tousen

-Caroline wetting herself in the 2 Broke Girls episode "And the Hold-Up" (we don't see wetness or puddle, just top view of her saying "I'm peeing", and someone slips on her puddle)

-Caitlin really needing to pee and potentially wetting her panties before falling into the toilet when someone scares her dressed as Jason Voorhees with a chainsaw in the 6Teen episode "Boo Dude". (Her panties remain up when we hear her start to pee, then when she gets scared, with how desperate she was it's almost certain she wet her panties all the way before she falls into the toilet)

-Lindsay similarly being scared on the toilet and peeing her dress in the Total Drama episode "The Sand Witch Project"

-Mayu really needing to pee in Death Parade Episode 6, falling onto a fake spike pit, and revealing she wet herself by saying "I need a change of clothes! I couldn't hold it anymore!" Completely overlooking the fact that she is dead and in the afterlife.

-Eva's fear wetting in Terraformars Episode 3. I love scenes that show the wetness rapidly spreading on their crotch

-Ange's fear wetting in Cross Ange Episode 3. The main character of this show peed in her flight suit.

-Going by the realistic headcanon that EqG Rainbow Dash peed in her snow pants (and skintight pants underneath) while hiding inside a snowman for two days for a sneak attack in a snowball fight in second segment of the Equestria Girls film "Holidays Unwrapped". (Nothing in the actual episode confirms this and it's not drawn out or expanded upon, it just stands to reason that this would happen to her if she stood inside a snowman for two days straight ("No fair! I spent two days as a snowman for that!"), if you ignore Rule of Funny and common fiction physics that often prevent wetting in situations like this)

-If we're counting games, Emma Emmerich wetting her shorts in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

In Ed Edd and Eddy, there's an episode where the interrogate Jonny (the kid with Plank) about something. They tie him up to a chair and drip water onto his plank until he confesses (to something he didn't do) because he's going to piss his pants. I used to watch that scene and get so turned on as a kid, though I didn't know that was the sensation I was feeling.