Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What a fantastic omo experience. Wish I had been sitting at the desk next to you! It’s that great mix of desperation, embarrassment to admit you need to leave the room, holding on in agony In the hope of lasting out till the end but not managing it and finally giving up the battle and wetting yourself in public without being noticed. It’s a long class without a wee break. I guess someone had to clean up the puddle later. Why not put the video up?

On 9/3/2020 at 10:09 PM, thatguy_james said:

I'm a college student who really enjoys a good hold, desperation, and wetting; however, this wetting was certainly unplanned--as was the desperation that came with it. It happened today.

I make it a habit to ride my bike every morning, and I live in the southern USA. That means HEAT. I'm also in a marching band. I rely on drinking water, more than a gallon per day. Today, I actually did not go on a bike ride, but I still made myself drink about half a gallon from 9am-12pm. I also drank a diet coke. 

Upon arriving to school, I actually already had to pee. I got to school about an hour and a half prior to when  my class was supposed to start, like always. I went to the bathroom, and sat down to start my homework. My homework involved determining whether a frequency of a pitch is higher than the original---it was tedious. When i was on the 4th trial when my alarm went off; it was time for class. I packed up my stuff, and headed up the stairs for class. 

Due to covid-19, there were guidelines on how many students could be in classrooms, bathrooms, etc. at a time. I always had to get to class early because there were always 2 or 3 people who were left without a table because of room occupancy. It had only been about an hour since i had went to the bathroom, and i did have to go, but it wasn't bad. 

My class is from 12:20-4:05. It's an accelerated course, which means we meet for long periods throughout the week for only 4-5 weeks of the semester. An hour into class, i started shifting about a little. I was starting to notice my urge to pee, but again, it wasn't completely terrible. 

To speed up this story, I'll skip to the last 30 minutes of class. I was desperate. I was getting a little sweaty and my leg was bouncing up and down. I was doing my best to stay nonchalant. Plus, we are so spread out and i was in the back corner of the room, so no one was really going to pay attention to me anyways. I pinched myself through my dark, black shorts. We were having a class discussion about some issues and ethics in psychology, but I hardly ever contribute. Conversation was typically between just a portion of the class, usually on the opposite side of the room. 

A wave of desperation hit me and i squeezed myself, but some came out. Quick, but i definitely felt the warm on my thigh. I shifted once again and more came out. 

Shit 

I really, really had to pee, but there was only maybe 20 minutes left in class, and I have extreme anxiety. I didn't want to walk across the room to leave class. (I know, it sounds dumb.) At this point, I was trying to distract myself by texting my kik omo friends about what was happening. It's easy to say, they were;t much help, as they were advocating for me wetting myself! 

15 minutes left, and there was a faint trickling coming out of my tip into my shorts. My shorts were black, but some sports were becoming a bit shiny from the wetness. If i were to get up and walk across the room, it could be very noticeable, despite no one noticing my fidgeting. 

A spurt came out and i quickly grabbed myself. Two more spurts quickly followed. 

Was this really happening? Am i, an adult college student, going to piss myself in class?

10 more minutes of class, and people were just discussing the lesson with the teacher. I was dying to pee, but my bladder was doing its best to empty. At this point, i was literally dribbling pee. Essentially, i was pissing myself in slow motion lmao. 

I rubbed my crotch, and i was very wet. 

My bladder HURT. I had to pee, but my anxiety was too bad to just fucking stand up and leave. I took out my phone and again was messaging my kik friends. I started recording very discretely and made the ultimate decision to let some go without control. Did i feel better letting a bunch go? NO! Did some pee run down my leg into my shoe? YES! 

And that was it... while people were talking and going about their normal class experience, i decided to wet myself. I started recording a short video of me just peeing in class. It was terrifying but very exciting at the same time? I felt a relief after about 30 seconds of peeing. It was pooling in my seat, going down my legs, and into my shoes. And again, no one even noticed what was happening. (Perks of sitting in the back corner?)  Despite the monstrous amount of pee coming out of my bladder, there was only a smaller puddle of pee collecting at my feet. 

As class was ending, most everyone was leaving. I pretended to be packing papers into my binder and into my backpack until everyone left. When i was the only one left in the class, i spread my legs, and i forcefully let the rest of my pee out. It splashed onto the floor, and i was so relieved. I had a rain jacket and i carried it over my arm to where it covered the front of my shorts. I think i made it out without anyone noticing ( i hope). Picture attached is screenshot from the video.

Message me for videos!

wet.jpg

that is really hot. thought about doing that again????