Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have a favourite type of omo?

On 9/6/2020 at 10:32 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

It seems to be a more common preference. But I know there's lots of users on here into male omo as well.

Oh, yes, I'm entirely into males exclusively. 😛

I love seeing desperation turn men into a wimpering, submissive mess, even better if they make a mess too. Not super picky about clothes, but it would be nice to see more emo/goth/punk fashion tho. 😛

Still, the whinier the better, especially if they moan from either pain, embarrassment, or pleasure. Can never get enough of that.

Edited by LightningJolt
Adding to it. (see edit history)

So for background, I'm a straight cis male, but open minded.

I generally prefer watching women wet versus men.  I'm not a big fan of jeans like I've said before, but also not a big fan of swimsuits because I don't see the fun in getting wet in clothes that are meant for getting wet. 

I love watching women power-piss in their yoga pants, running shorts or panties.  For panties, I especially like silk, satin or polyester, but cotton is good if the panties and the wearer are cute enough.

I especially especially love betwettings.

I love watching couples wet the bed together, also.  For this, I don't mind if the couple are gay men, lesbians or a straight couple, but it seems actually like the gay men are the ones having the most fun with it.  I think all too often, the lesbian couples in these videos are models who might not actually be into it.

For  bedwettings, regardless of if it's an individual or a couple, I want pants on them, but not a diaper.  They need to be wetting their pants, and their pants need to be getting wet.  Lose streams hosing down the sheets don't do anything for me, and neither does watching a diaper just puff up.

Finally, the faster the soak, the more I like it.

Lots of different things here, because I really just can't choose a favorite

1. Any guy just helplessly peeing himself is amazing to watch. Especially if they're like, very "tough and masculine" usually, but immediately get flustered the moment they begin peeing themselves. I only really like male wetting, female wetting can honestly turn me off occasionally (but to each their own, really.)

2. Group peeing. The more people, the merrier. I think this stems from the fact that I'm pretty sure I'm polyamorous, so the idea of like, a group of boyfriends in a poly relationship peeing all over the place is also a super fun idea to me.

3. Casual + Public. Publicly peeing and acting like its completely normal is like, such a turn on. Like, the concept of a dude just peeing on the floor while shopping for groceries, or wetting himself while walking in the park, or peeing in a bottle while on the bus, and acting like its nothing weird is amazing.

4. The unrealistic. A dude peeing endlessly for a day, flooding their entire house/town with pee, peeing gallons per second, so on and so forth. Just like, the more pee that's involved, the better.

5. Giant Diapers (hence the name, lol). The idea of someone wearing a diaper that's anywhere from the size of an exercise ball to the size of a house is all amazing to me. This kinda ties into the one above, as one thing I really like the idea of is a diaper that grows as you pee, and the more you pee the bigger it gets, so peeing unrealistic amounts into a diaper and making it ginormous is such a fun concept. 

Any combination of the stuff above is just... beautiful.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2020 at 9:32 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

But I know there's lots of users on here into male omo as well.

I'm into omo of all genders, but there's sadly nowhere near as much male omo as there is female.

On 9/7/2020 at 4:47 AM, Time said:

And it should be netrual. (Thats why i dont like the "fake" Videos but fanfics are okay)

I like accidental wettings and intentional wettings, but if it's a person intentionally wetting pretending to be accidentally wetting, that's just cringeworthy.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:11 AM, Sucedáneo said:

Car omorashi is yum

Cars are great for creating omorashi situations. The uncertainty of when a bathroom can be reached, the bumps in the road giving bladders surprising jolts, the embarrassment of being desperate or wetting very close by to other people. And if it's storming outside, it's VERY visible and audible.

What I like most are stories where female characters with full bladders have to go through long and eventful ordeals and get increasingly desperate before finally relieving themselves.  That's what entertains me, whether she wets herself, makes it to a toilet, or has an improvised solution.  Sometimes it's fun not knowing the outcome before it happens.  I just want for the author to give attention to both the desperation and the release.

Of course I also like many stories that don't fit this pattern.  It's just the main thing.

For sure when the person (I prefer female desperation) who is desperate is trying to be discreet about it, and trying to downplay their need, if they even vocalize it at all. I love when the girl is quiet and more and more has to focus on holding it in, but is still trying to act normal-ish, because it's embarrassing for her. If anyone has any stories like this, I'd love to see them. Bonus points for realism - I've never been a fan of those "holding for 36 hours!!!" Stories.

• 2 weeks later...

Girls standing to pee like guys! 

Or femboys standing to pee.

Or just standing to pee in general.... 

Yeah just standing to pee.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:27 PM, TheSenatesOmo said:

For sure when the person (I prefer female desperation) who is desperate is trying to be discreet about it, and trying to downplay their need, if they even vocalize it at all. I love when the girl is quiet and more and more has to focus on holding it in, but is still trying to act normal-ish, because it's embarrassing for her. If anyone has any stories like this, I'd love to see them. Bonus points for realism - I've never been a fan of those "holding for 36 hours!!!" Stories.

Same, like I like 1-2 hours max (because that's how long some car rides I've been on are.

On 10/7/2020 at 6:21 PM, DarkenedDoor said:

I'm into omo of all genders, but there's sadly nowhere near as much male omo as there is female. Cars are great for creating omorashi situations. The uncertainty of when a bathroom can be reached, the bumps in the road giving bladders surprising jolts, the embarrassment of being desperate or wetting very close by to other people. And if it's storming outside, it's VERY visible and audible.

Yo meeee 

I especially love when they have to pull over and pee in the woods cuz they can't take it anymore.

Unlike at least a sizable chunk of people here, I have no particular affinity for wetting. Rather, most of my interest comes from the dynamic of pee desperation and relief. Really needing to pee, trying desperately to hold it in and then finally getting relief in some form or another is essentially the core of my fetish. I also greatly prefer unpredictable scenarios to predictable ones - scenarios where I might ask "will this person make it in time, or will they wet themselves? Will they be able to find a toilet?" etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Long skirt and dress wettings are the biggest turn ons for me. I especially like seeing them wet either one side a lot, or the front of the skirt gets covered in pee as well as the butt in skirts that are tight at the top.

Favorite type of omo scenario would be almost made it/clothes being stuck when they're right next to the toilet, those kinds of wettings are just so erotic to me.