Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have a favourite type of omo?

2 hours ago, IHTPP said:

Burly men, guys you'd expect to be able tol hold. I also really enjoy wetting clothing that isn't normally in wetting scenarios like your suits, like uniforms, sports wear, etc.

14 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Suits and sports wear are definitely hot!!

have done both in the past 😏

big burly men wetting is definitely a nice sight to see!!

we need more omo of men in suits, i see a quite a lot of sports wear but its mainly girls )): maybe im just not looking in the right places

also id love to see that suit one!!

3 minutes ago, BelphiesAttic said:

big burly men wetting is definitely a nice sight to see!!

we need more omo of men in suits, i see a quite a lot of sports wear but its mainly girls )): maybe im just not looking in the right places

also id love to see that suit one!!

I think I possibly match the big burly description as well lol

dont have it anymore but perhaps I need to do it again?? 😏

Women desperate in line for the bathroom, women in situations where they can't pee but others can and it's super frustrating and anything involving Asian women. Really I like most female desperation situations but those are probably like my top three that just make everything better than ones that I use in perhaps a majority of my own stories.

15 hours ago, IHTPP said:

Burly men, guys you'd expect to be able tol hold. I also really enjoy wetting clothing that isn't normally in wetting scenarios like your suits, like uniforms, sports wear, etc.

Love burly men. My favorite situations are in a car or waiting in line. Suits are nice but it’s hard to tell they’re wetting. I like jeans with a belt. That way any leak you can see.

Any female wetting where she's peeing in a pair of tight jeans, shorts, jean shorts, pajamas, or snow pants. (That's just to list my top favorites of the outfits but there are many others I like to see them wet) When it comes to real life wettings I absolutely cannot enjoy it unless they do, either taking the same pleasure, finding it funny, or simply don't mind. But fictional humiliating wettings are fun to think about (but even then I like them feeling better by the end of it).

I especially like sighs or moans of relief as they're peeing, probably enjoying the warm wetness, or else just laughing about it. I love hearing the hissing sounds too.

On 9/4/2020 at 6:15 AM, BladderLad said:

Lol thanks-might take a bit of organising tho 🙂

i see you posted it!! i'll be sure to check it out in a bit~

On 9/4/2020 at 12:21 PM, DesperateJill said:

Women desperate in line for the bathroom, women in situations where they can't pee but others can and it's super frustrating and anything involving Asian women. Really I like most female desperation situations but those are probably like my top three that just make everything better than ones that I use in perhaps a majority of my own stories.

On 9/4/2020 at 5:01 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Women being desperate during a marathon or really while doing any kind of exercise.

On 9/4/2020 at 5:13 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

I love a quick naughty squat wetting. One where a girl is obviously bursting, squats down, and then floods through a pair of panties under a skirt or something. There is just something so hot about knowing she could just carry on with her day out with a little wet pair of panties between her legs. 😄 

On 9/4/2020 at 7:39 PM, ClayJayton said:

Love burly men. My favorite situations are in a car or waiting in line. Suits are nice but it’s hard to tell they’re wetting. I like jeans with a belt. That way any leak you can see.

jeans are fun, i quite like when a guy is wearing skinny jeans, it really shows then

On 9/4/2020 at 10:31 PM, shortmetalboi said:

Definitely a fan of desperate jeans wettings. I go back and forth with intentional, sexy wettings and the "realistic" desperate wettings

23 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Any female wetting where she's peeing in a pair of tight jeans, shorts, jean shorts, pajamas, or snow pants. (That's just to list my top favorites of the outfits but there are many others I like to see them wet) When it comes to real life wettings I absolutely cannot enjoy it unless they do, either taking the same pleasure, finding it funny, or simply don't mind. But fictional humiliating wettings are fun to think about (but even then I like them feeling better by the end of it).

I especially like sighs or moans of relief as they're peeing, probably enjoying the warm wetness, or else just laughing about it. I love hearing the hissing sounds too.

i see a theme with the female wetting LMAO

i LOVE the moans when the person finally pees!! also i had never really thought about sports wear until now

For me it is all about the hold. 
The holding and slight dancing. And it should be netrual. (Thats why i dont like the "fake" Videos but fanfics are okay) If it looks like this could be a Girl realy desperat and dont want to pee herself it is great. If they make it or not is dont Important for me.
And in recent years i seem to prefer number two. Because this could lead to farts, witch is an embaresment in it self. The struggel to be in controll its my favorit.

Pissing where she stands and not giving a damn'. 

It's the wetting, not the desperation and humiliation that does it for me: it's the sensation - trapped piss, rushing against her and hot on her skin, and the animal pleasure of relief. 

Doing it as she pleases and to Hell with the social taboos: that's hot. 

Bikinis and swimsuits, because women are far less inhibited about wetting themselves in clothing intended to be wet: somehow, the taboo doesn't matter and they can just let go. 

Women - For women, I've seen more videos. Desperation, especially if it's in the car; embarrassment and/or crying afterwards; accidents in public yet private places (on the floor of a public bathroom, in a dressing room, in a hotel hallway etc.). 

Men - For men, I've read more fanfiction. A lot of videos of men on PH and stuff typically don't show their faces and I prefer to see that look of attempting to hide helplessness. Desperation, frustration, humiliation, crying, another guy comforting them afterwards, trembling. 

On 9/7/2020 at 3:32 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

It seems to be a more common preference. But I know there's lots of users on here into male omo as well.

yeah, ive seen a lot of male omo during my time here which im happy for!!

On 9/7/2020 at 10:47 AM, Time said:

For me it is all about the hold. 
The holding and slight dancing. And it should be netrual. (Thats why i dont like the "fake" Videos but fanfics are okay) If it looks like this could be a Girl realy desperat and dont want to pee herself it is great. If they make it or not is dont Important for me.
And in recent years i seem to prefer number two. Because this could lead to farts, witch is an embaresment in it self. The struggel to be in controll its my favorit.

the fake videos always seem awkward to me to be honest, ive seen a couple where i wasnt entirely sure if it was fake or not, but a lot them are awkward.

i really like when they end up losing control, bonus points if they're clothed~

On 9/7/2020 at 11:39 AM, stranger said:

I love stuff like the padlock scenario. Or when a dominant female restricts the toilet usage. For stories the gender is not that important because I can feel myself into the protagonist, but videos I only watch female wetting

On 9/7/2020 at 4:18 PM, Mike_R said:

Girls in skirts with their hands pushed into their crotch as they pee themselves.  Really love the big wet patch it leaves on the fron of the skirt.

On 9/7/2020 at 7:45 PM, betanumeric said:

Pissing where she stands and not giving a damn'. 

It's the wetting, not the desperation and humiliation that does it for me: it's the sensation - trapped piss, rushing against her and hot on her skin, and the animal pleasure of relief. 

Doing it as she pleases and to Hell with the social taboos: that's hot. 

Bikinis and swimsuits, because women are far less inhibited about wetting themselves in clothing intended to be wet: somehow, the taboo doesn't matter and they can just let go. 

On 9/9/2020 at 2:03 AM, petitewonder said:

Women - For women, I've seen more videos. Desperation, especially if it's in the car; embarrassment and/or crying afterwards; accidents in public yet private places (on the floor of a public bathroom, in a dressing room, in a hotel hallway etc.). 

Men - For men, I've read more fanfiction. A lot of videos of men on PH and stuff typically don't show their faces and I prefer to see that look of attempting to hide helplessness. Desperation, frustration, humiliation, crying, another guy comforting them afterwards, trembling. 

those are all great scenarios!! i really like when someone wets in a skirt to be fair, the idea that you can so easily get away with it if you move the skirt out of the way is exciting

also swim suits are a great addition, heh