Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What was your first experience you had that got you interested in omo?

My first was when I was in 6th grade. I was sitting outside a classroom waiting for my brother to get out of a parent teacher conference when i see a girl sprinting to the bathroom tightly holding her crotch. She managed to get into the bathroom just in time, because it didn't take long for her to release the river of pee inside her. I swear, I have never heard a stronger or deeper stream of pee before. She peed for a solid 45 seconds. The sound activated a sensory feeling I truly loved, and ever since I've been interested in finding more similar sounds to activate it again. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Angusburger said:

What happened on the field trip? Was it on a bus? Was she too shy to ask? Was it a long line?

We had gone to the zoo which was about a 45 minute trip from the school. She had been talking to a teacher so she was not able to go before we left. By the time we got there so really needed to go. There was a pretty long line to get in and she didn't want to tell our teacher she was desperate.  She tried to hold it but had an accident walking to the bathroom.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PotatoMaeve

For me, my boyfriend is really into it so I started googling and I tried it myself on him and realised I’m really into. He also peed himself when I did which i found hot because we did it together when I was sat on his lap. So I guess, that’s my story and here we are