Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I can only leak and never wet no matter what I try

15 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

You probably just haven't worn yourself out enough. The "holding" muscles work like any others, and if they get too exhausted, they will just refuse to close. I have basically a bladder of steel, but with the right timing of fluids and holding, I can still get myself in real trouble. 😄

When people say they wet themselves, does this mean they previously already held for a long time or are female bladders that much weaker. I feel like by the time I hold long enough all my leaks in total would have emptied my bladder 

Just water doesn’t really do it for me for having a genuine accident.

As an adult the only times I’ve really lost control was when I had been drinking alcohol. In college I was trying to hold it long enough to make it home. My bladder simply burst as I was opening the front door (thankfully my roommates were not there). 

Or when I had a lot of caffeine with also drinking lots of liquids. Most recently I had been on a road trip of several hundred miles and had drank a Bang energy drink and liter of Arizona iced tea. I was trying to hold it until I made it to a rest area. I had a few warning spurts into my pants before I just...started going 🥴🥴. I had to grab a bottle and get that between my legs as I was trying to stop pissing myself on the freeway. Yes it was a struggle. 

Edited by mfmf (see edit history)