Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet Scarlet pregnant?

Guest Damon Ravenous

Guest Damon Ravenous

Wow - I didn't know that this was such a big thing. So sorry if it offended anyone as I actually didn't remember that WetScarlet is even a member of this forum and that she takes part here, which she does. Shame on me! I thought that we are on our own and are "open" to discuss what's going on in the wetting world regarding websites, models and anything in general. I'm really sorry to made it that big as a topic and for being rude which wasn't my intention towards her world. I just saw a preview pic on clips4sale and was wondering if she is pregnant or not. That's pretty much all about it. Lesson learned. 

Congratulations from my end as well.

15 hours ago, Wetscarlet511 said:

You guys are the best... you really are.Actually your support and uplifting made me want to create a new type of video I haven’t yet tried. I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate you guys making me feel more comfortable in my own skin. That’s not an easy task. 💕

Yes, it is. The superficial is only skin deep anyway (or let us be honest, sometimes it is only as thic as the layers of makeup). It is who you are that matters.

18 hours ago, Wetscarlet511 said:

You guys are the best... you really are.Actually your support and uplifting made me want to create a new type of video I haven’t yet tried. I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate you guys making me feel more comfortable in my own skin. That’s not an easy task. 💕

I actually think there needs to be more pregnant girls peeing content. 

I would love to see a free video of a pregnant girl nude and desperate to pee and holding it until she couldn’t and peed. 

Some leaking in the video would also be good. 😊

Congratulations on your pregnancy as well. 😊

On 9/6/2020 at 7:30 AM, Wetscarlet511 said:

Awe thank you I appreciate it! It’s been so hard to hold it or control it infact I’ve had quite a few accidents leaving me to wet myself at work or in the car sneezing coughing or bumps when my bladder is full or even half full... making videos was extremely hard because I had so many accidents that couldn’t be captured. Trying to maintain sex appeal while pregnant is extremely difficult. Being a female I don’t exactly know how men typically view it or if they’d be brave enough to be honest... but from my perspective it has made me super insecure. For those who’ve been kind or wished me congratulations I truly do appreciate it. Insecurity has been the hardest part of the pregnancy to be honest. 🥺

Wow first off congratulations and secondly you should never feel insecure! I'm a huge fan of your videos you are the best! Love how you comically replied to this thread!

If you do carry on making vids being preggers is the perfect excuse to wet yourself in the most public of places. 😉  

Anyways you look beautiful enjoy your pregnancy and i wish you and your family all the happiness in the world. Stay safe in these crazy times! 

22 hours ago, Wetscarlet511 said:

Awe thank you so much,  that means a lot. If I strive to be anything in life it’s to be as genuine as possible. 

Your welcome.

For some, your posts are a bit of fun, and to some others, it makes them feel like they are not alone in having this fetish and that others out there genuinely love it and enjoy it too 🙂

keep on being awesome!

• 1 month later...