Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Do You Manage/Mitigate Clean-Up?

Obviously omo can be a messy fetish. So far, almost all of my omo-related experiences have been exclusively in the shower or outside. But I read posts here all the time about peeing around the house, wetting the bed, or wetting during bondage. How do you mitigate the mess and/or manage clean up? Does it change at all if you're doing omo with a partner? If you're incorporating it into sex?

I rented an apartment that has ceramic tiles and vinyl on the floor and I have protection on sofa and bed, kitchen chairs are made of plastic and metal, so they're also easy for cleaning, closets have protection in front of them and puddles of pee can't get under the them, etc.  The whole apartment is practically adopted for peeing on the floor. Of course, I also regularly clean my apartment, wash sheets on the bed, so their is not bad smell. It's a lot of work, but it worth it at the end.

I normally wet outside, so it’s a simple matter to put the clothes in the washing machine. Indoors I pee on tile floors and don’t pee on the carpet. I don’t wet the bed so that’s not an issue.

Incidentally, in case anyone doesn’t know, don’t wet on those laminate floors that are popular in the UK. The joints aren’t sealed so pee just runs through the gaps where it can’t be cleaned and it’ll smell. I know this from someone that had cats. It’s worse than peeing on carpet.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the situation

If I'm at home with my boyfriend, clean-up almost never happens unless family is coming over soon

If I'm at, like, a friends house (a friend which has said they're fine with me participating in omo at their house) or something its mostly just a case of changing clothes and maybe using a nearby towel.

If I'm outside, it's just to change clothes when I get home, and not much else because I can't use a towel on grass or concrete or something

If I'm in a public building (at work, at a restaurant, the movies, etc.), I usually carry a bag that has a change of clothes and a couple towels in it so I can clean up after myself, for purposes of being a decent human/not letting my boss catch me being soaked. 

Basically, just be prepared to clean when it needs to happen in your eyes.

Most of my wettings are on the toilet or in the bathtub. On rare occasion I find a secluded spot outside in shorts that don't show wetness.

Of course I have done holds at the computer, which have ended very wet. And also a repeated re-wetting. How I do that is I put a garbage bag on my seat and some sheets on over it to protect the chair from the wetness. The sheets absorb the puddle and the garbage bag keeps the wetness off the chair. Once I'm done I wash them, shower off, etc.

I make a point of avoiding making puddles outside the bathtub or peeing on the carpets.

3 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Most of my wettings are on the toilet or in the bathtub. On rare occasion I find a secluded spot outside in shorts that don't show wetness.

Of course I have done holds at the computer, which have ended very wet. And also a repeated re-wetting. How I do that is I put a garbage bag on my seat and some sheets on over it to protect the chair from the wetness. The sheets absorb the puddle and the garbage bag keeps the wetness off the chair. Once I'm done I wash them, shower off, etc.

I make a point of avoiding making puddles outside the bathtub or peeing on the carpets.

Periodically I just get diapers to keep it clean or just keep a few spare towels around to keep it all contained.