Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Request) Looking for hyper watersports stories.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello there. I'm looking for stories featuring women peeing literal gallons and/or peeing for several minutes or more. I have examples: https://www.deviantart.com/chieftaindan/art/Amy-s-pee

I've noticed that great hyper-urinating authors such as Splashfics have been missing in action for much too long. To compose a well-written story about attractive women with other-worldly abilities to

On this Halloween party weekend, a transparent attempt at getting this topic back to the top of Peeing Fiction's batting order. Are there any talented writers out there willing to explore an alte

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 8:29 AM, TheDudeIV said:

I enjoyed these, but DeviantArt’s policy actually declines some bodily fluids, including pee and other wastes. While this is a good catchall I think, it does mean that omorashi is not welcome on DA, which I’m okay with.

Since they do not appear to violate Omo.org policy, maybe they can be ported.

Edited by ashnacamon (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know that "hyper" is typically referring to multiple gallons at the least. However, I'm not sure where the line should be drawn. I recently wrote a story where a girl pees 3.5 liters, which isn't medically possible. Should I have tagged it as hyper? After all, there's no such thing as "a little impossible". Something is either possible or it isn't, so 3.5 liters and 30 gallons are logically the same thing. The problem with drawing the line at medical impossibility is that we don't know what would be possible for say, a huge dragon because they don't exist. So, with that definition, it might not be "hyper" if Tohru from Dragon Maid pees 10 gallons. Assuming she could logically do that given her size.

14 hours ago, bored2death said:

I know that "hyper" is typically referring to multiple gallons at the least. However, I'm not sure where the line should be drawn. I recently wrote a story where a girl pees 3.5 liters, which isn't medically possible. Should I have tagged it as hyper? After all, there's no such thing as "a little impossible". Something is either possible or it isn't, so 3.5 liters and 30 gallons are logically the same thing. The problem with drawing the line at medical impossibility is that we don't know what would be possible for say, a huge dragon because they don't exist. So, with that definition, it might not be "hyper" if Tohru from Dragon Maid pees 10 gallons. Assuming she could logically do that given her size.

True, it’s kind of pick and choose ish. But, let’s see if…

1) I think it’s safe to say that anyone peeing up to or more than their own body weight is hyper wetting.

2) I don’t know anything about that dragon, but if she’s human sized and pees more than any human, especially if she could reach the over body weight threshold, I’d tag it as hyper wetting. If she’s not human sized, I suppose it depends on wether or not anyone is in awe or shock at how much she can pee. That is, fictionally, is this amount normal for a dragon? If everybody’s like, “Oh yeah, of course she pees that much,” I might not tag it hyper wetting. If someone’s like, “How can you possibly pee that much?” and the dragon admits it’s unusual or seems confused and unaware that it’s not the norm, I might tag it hyperwetting.

3) Peeing more than water consumed by weight is hyper wetting IMO, though this qualifier does not work in reverse.

4) Bladders filling faster than is medically possible counts as hyper wetting, even if each individual wetting is normal sized, especially if 3 is true.

I hope that this helps. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/1/2022 at 3:25 PM, bored2death said:

This isn't the same as hyper pissing, but how do people on this thread feel about "power pissing"? I feel like that should have its own tag on a dedicated pee forum, but it doesn't as of yet.

I'm a huge fan of the incredibly powerful stream some women are able to produce. In my fantasies, the hyper & incomprehensible force are joined, so the ladies pee Niagara falls without end.  These women of my dreams have to be careful not to crack the porcelain as their goddess waters shoot out at inhuman velocity.

Back in the day of the '2000s, blogs were popular, and I spent wayyy to much time searching for long / power pee related posts. Attached is one of, likely my absolute, favorite.

Woman Impersonator Pees Loudly and for a Very Long Time.pdf

Edited by bubbatub78
clearing white space (see edit history)
3 hours ago, ashnacamon said:

@bubbatub78why all the white space?

Anyway, very on-topic post (serious)! Where did you find that?

About a third of the way through, I finally figured out that the narrator was the villainess of the story. While I don’t like the perspective much and would’ve liked to have known it sooner, it wasn’t too bad.

Fixed the white space I think.

I hear what you are saying on the aggressive pee-er being viewed as an antagonist...there is an interesting dichotomy to me about how the same capabilities of this mystery woman are so repulsive to the writer and yet so arousing to me.  I do think there was some envy involved as well, as when she stated her own stream was "embarrassing" in comparison. 

Here's another blog post for those who like these random tales. 

The Hellhole.pdf

Having just run into this thread, I figured I'd mention my currently continuing story.  The focus is less on the peeing and more on the holding it and hiding it, but the fact that she pees so much does add significant complications to her life. 

For reference, I was just doing some calculations to work out how much I'd need to have her drink, and discovered that if I didn't work out some magical bullshit to fix it, she'd need to drink 70 litres per day to cover her urinary output.

Story is here: https://www.omorashi.org/topic/71774-secretly-female/

Edited by redlaw (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Those few of us who are into tales of female hyper-peeing may have a somewhat rare ability to suspend disbelief. While a woman with an ability to pee for hours on end may not be grounded in reality, it is nevertheless an erotically thrilling concept. If one couples a superhuman urinating ability with a well-written story, then it becomes a fantasy fulfilled.  

• 2 months later...