Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Request) Looking for hyper watersports stories.

Wow...would love to read a sequel to beautiful Amy's quest to relieve her ungodly bladder capacity. Also, it would be interesting to see the illustrations too. I have no talent in that area, so I'm always impressed at the creative artwork of others.

To be clear, I commissioned the "Amy's Second Wind" unofficial sequel from Splashfics. Cheifdaintan imagined and created the character, and wrote  "Amy's Pee Spree" all on his own. I am just a fan of the official original work, and love to read others' takes on her magnificent bladder exploits.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello there. I'm looking for stories featuring women peeing literal gallons and/or peeing for several minutes or more. I have examples: https://www.deviantart.com/chieftaindan/art/Amy-s-pee

I've noticed that great hyper-urinating authors such as Splashfics have been missing in action for much too long. To compose a well-written story about attractive women with other-worldly abilities to

On this Halloween party weekend, a transparent attempt at getting this topic back to the top of Peeing Fiction's batting order. Are there any talented writers out there willing to explore an alte

1 hour ago, Cupcakes85 said:

I absolutely have an idea for something along these lines now! But out of curiosity, would it still count to most people if there was... like, magic involved? Maybe to make someone desperate quickly or to allow huge quantities? 

Sure! If one part of the story is unrealistic (like biologically impossible quantities), I don't see how making another unrealistic add-on would ruin the idea.

I am not quite so sure since 'magic' has varying meanings across fiction, but it definitely CAN be great. In the case of Amy, there is already a certain amount of 'magic' going on, meaning something physically impossible but consistent and limited (saying 'limited' and 'Amy' together sound even more magical, but stick with me). I was reading a story where someone was in a world where every omorashi fantasy could be, but the thing was it was ABSOLUTELY unlimited, so it felt to me like a dream. Fun for a little, but eventually nothing means anything really.

MLP magic seems pretty close to what I think is safe. Characters seem to not quite fully know what magic can do, but it is almost normal physics in that it is rather similar to advanced technology. Pony A can know and do something Pony B can't and is shocked at (such as suddenly fill their bladder with pee REPEATEDLY), but it's up to Pony A to remain covert and skilled about it since Pony B (and anyone really) could find out and mimic it. Amy's Pee Spree does this by having Amy not fully know the capacity and rules of her bladder, though she knows enough to use them.

Edited by ashnacamon (see edit history)

Have had multiple ideas, as posted in a status update. My favorite involves the almost-unthinkable: Amy wets herself by mistake. The good bit is that a load of pee ends up washing an unsuspecting fireman, and Amy just feels so sorry for him (haven't decided whether she runs past him, wets herself even more out of instinctive or intellectual empathy, or just apologizes)

PS: If this counts as spam I will be only too happy to remove it. Just didn't think I should keep listing all ideas and progress reports here.

Finally did some math on Amy's pee spree, with units that chieftaindan actually provided, so yeah pretty easy.

It's a 45 room hotel with three floors, and each bath has 180 litres when full. "First in four minutes, then in three" means Amy's top speed is 60 lpm, or 15.9 gpm. After checking my resources on the topic of bath faucets...

Spoiler

I am pleased to announce that a bath faucet does about 1.5 gpm max, meaning that even with double taps AMY would be FOUR TIMES STRONGER (5x as powerful total)!!!

Ok, I finally got a written plan for APS fansequel! 

Thing is, it's different.

The current plan is themed like a spy movie, but the thing that everybody's after is Amy's pee (as if there wasn't far more than enough to go 'round, bit I currently have only one villain anyway). She is protected by a CIA agent who was assigned the case indirectly, and the two go across the world as they avoid capture, seek a way to diffuse the threat, and incidentally find Amy almost every opportunity imaginable to continue her erotically titular attempts to "empty" her bladder.

I'm wondering whether to post the plan or flush it out. I mean flesh it out, of course.

Though it's not entirely written down, the current plan is just over three pages Cliff's Notes style, and contains two to four golden floods (something that can hold multiple people gets filled or mostly full of pee). Includes some diaper, but not much fetish. Only a bit of small time super-peeing, but wondering if there should be more.

Any thoughts?

Like, there is alot of peeing, but with less focus on how hard she is peeing and more on the amount, and it is all at once rather than spread out over 45 bath tubs. What i mean is there are currently very few scenes like the sink or flower pots. To clarify "not much fetish," I meant that there is not much diaper related erotica.

Given that the plan is almost finished now, maybe I can add a few more ideas in earlier places, and a lot of "peacetime pee" at the end, where it is more of a game again.

Friend, I will be excited in multiple ways to read of Amy's newest exploits.  I love the idea of using her pee for good -- capturing bad guys, or putting out impossibly spreading fires, etc. Sounds like you've got quite a handle on it, and I would say just run with it.  I send you positive vibes and words of encouragement, as if Amy's ungodly bladder needed encouraging!

With much adue...

[WARNING: The destination of this link is a story on an external site with alternate privacy policies, and while the linked story itself is intended to be compliant with OmoOrg's updated policy, the stories it is a fanfiction sequel to are also on that site, and they contain depictions which I believe violate OmoOrg's updated policy.]

Amys Spy Adventure Ch 01: A Vacation by ashnacamon on DeviantArt

The first chapter is out! Not much yet, but an intro nonetheless.

[WARNING: The destination of the following link is a story on an external site with alternate privacy policies, and while the linked story itself is intended to be compliant with OmoOrg's updated policy, the stories it is a fanfiction sequel to are also on that site, and they contain depictions which I believe violate OmoOrg's updated policy.]

Part 2 is out: Amy's Spy Adventure Ch 02: Golden Cab by ashnacamon on DeviantArt.

🙂 From now on I will probably not be posting updates in this thread to avoid cluttering or self advertising.

Wow!!

I'm loving Amy's new adventure so far.  This might make more sense in my head, but your take on Amy adds a bit more "humanism" to her -- her emotions are like that of any other individual, and are her actions, like wetting herself out of intense fear.  Combine that with an unworldly bladder capacity, she's just a normal woman with a unique fluke.  

I cannot wait to read more, and thanks so much for your efforts in giving new life to Amy!

• 1 month later...

Aaah! I was violating DeviantArt's policies! Oops. :-H Sorry, DeviantArt.

Anyway, Amy's Spy Adventure is now here on OmoOrg Amy's Spy Adventure (moved from DeviantArt) - Omorashi & peeing fiction - OmoOrg, but the original stories by chieftaindan and splashfics appear to violate BOTH OmoOrg's and DeviantArt's policies, so I will not be providing links to them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...