Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Request) Looking for hyper watersports stories.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello there. I'm looking for stories featuring women peeing literal gallons and/or peeing for several minutes or more. I have examples: https://www.deviantart.com/chieftaindan/art/Amy-s-pee

I've noticed that great hyper-urinating authors such as Splashfics have been missing in action for much too long. To compose a well-written story about attractive women with other-worldly abilities to

On this Halloween party weekend, a transparent attempt at getting this topic back to the top of Peeing Fiction's batting order. Are there any talented writers out there willing to explore an alte

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... Hit me up if you get nothing. 

That's a really interesting fantasy: I have no idea how to make it fly - I need some kind of mechanism, more than 'Abracadabra! Now you'll piss all day!', to make it run as a readable story. 

The closest I've come to that, is a daydream about a secret known to incontinent women: a sitch, right here in our industrial society, who can make your piss go away the moment it starts to touch your clothing. 

Trouble is, the magic isn't a miracle: it goes *somewhere* and the spell is dangerous because it will return, all of it in a day, once a year. 

...And the only way for that to be safe - or at least, not painful and very, very embarrassing when it happens with no warning - is to spend one day on a particular health farm, *wearing at least one of the outfits, underwear and all, that was saved by the spell*. 

...And so the afflicted women mix, and mingle, eat, relax, walk around in the grounds, knowing that they are going to have an unknown number of massive, pee-for-half-an-hour accidents in front of one another. 

And they *have* to do it: the uncontrolled release outside the 'safe place' is, like, 'pissing like a firehose, rooted to the seat and helpless, and drowning in your car' levels of risk. 

Do you think that a usable story  an be built around that? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, TheDudeIV said:

Yeah. I loved the fountain memory. 

Eventually got blown away by the toilet physics, though. I've seen buckets of water poured down toilets. They don't flood (except in this one hyperpeeing dream I had...)

Still, very intricate story that went for a good long time (no pun intended, but hey if the diaper fits...) 😄 

Edited by ashnacamon (see edit history)

Would anyone mind if i used Amy Rose to 3Depict some of these scenes?

I am not the author of the brilliant "Amy's Pee Spree", but I have messaged him on DA.  I commissioned Splashfics to create the hyper-peeing wonder "Amy's Second Wind", which had his classic descriptive flair.  You can see that the creator of Amy's character (Chieftaindan) commented on that story, saying it was a great tribute to Amy and that he loved it.

So, while I'm again not the author, I believe he would be fine with an additional well-written tribute to beautiful Amy and her magnificent never empty bladder. 

Edited by bubbatub78 (see edit history)

Well, what I meant was illustrating some scenes from the story with Amy Rose the hedgehog as a model, since she is easy to pose and render, and although she is not cannonically the right character some may have misimagined Amy's appearance the same way I have.

Then again, I actually DID think about a sequel... Maybe will do that instead or first.

You commisioned it? Well thanks, and a very precise author choice (I loved both and barely saw the seams! :-D