Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Together in Times Of Desperation (book 2 of Sarah and Will)

Chapter 72:

‘Do you know the postcode for Asda honey? I can search through a list of nearby supermarkets by pressing this button but if you happen to know the postcode that might be quicker?’

‘To be honest Will I just know the way. I rarely use my sat nav and it’s probably years out of date now but I’ll direct you. It’s not far.’

Will had been scrolling through his sat nav while Sarah spoke when suddenly he looked at her beaming. 

‘I’ve found it. Estimated time of arrival 20:21. Seems so strange seeing that time. I never leave the house after work.’ 

Sarah couldn’t help but smile with pride at how far Will had come on. 

‘Well you have now eh. What a difference to the nervous, anxious, lacking in confidence man who walked into my work less than two months ago. You are amazing Will. I love you.’ 

‘I love you too. Now let’s see where this ASDA is shall we?’

Will followed the clear concise instructions from his sat nav to the letter, arriving at the large supermarket car park exactly at the time predicted. Pulling into a space near the front entrance Will turned the engine off and pulled his wallet out his pocket. Before handing anything to Sarah he pulled out a note and slid it into a compartment on his sunshade replacing the one he had used earlier. He had no idea what Sarah needed in the store or how much it cost so he pulled a couple of £20 notes out and handed them to Sarah. 

Sarah felt awkward and guilty when Will had commented about never being out at this time. It was all her fault, she reasoned, because had her life not been such a mess right now Will would be in his own apartment relaxing instead of having to give her money just to buy sanitary towels in the pouring rain on a cold Thursday evening. She took the notes from Will determining to sort her finances urgently so she could pay him back. 

Will watched Sarah dash the short distance into the shop, the hood up on the grey hoody he had loaned her and her hands around her waist holding it closed. He replayed what she had just said to him about how different he was now. 

‘Oh the irony’ he muttered to himself. ‘She thinks I have changed but in one way I’m exactly as I was when we first me: desperate for a piss and too anxious to go! Oh please don’t be long my princess. I’m bursting sitting here!’

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 59: Will didn’t know what to say as he started the engine and drove back towards Sarah’s car as quickly as possible. He hated that Sarah appeared to be in pain and distress but his lower

Chapter 79: Sitting back down Will took a gulp of juice then reached out for Sarah’s hand again.    ‘As I said there are a few things you can do. Firstly we can get all these bank charg

Chapter 83 and the end of book 2.    Sarah fell asleep quickly not even hearing when Will joined her. She knew Will had slept beside her though he was already out of bed by the time she woke. S

Chapter 73:

Inside the store Sarah headed straight to the health and beauty section, scanning the aisles for the product she needed. Turning into the right aisle something caught her eye and she stared silently as her mind paused for a moment as if frozen in time. Should she get one? Even just in case? Looking at the notes in her hand as if they might hold the answer to her dilemma she reached up and pulled one item down, almost causing others to fall off the shelf because she hadn’t been looking properly. Now she held it her hands seemed suddenly clammy and sweaty and weak. She stuck the item in the pocket of Will’s hoody before she dropped it then quickly grabbed the familiar sanitary towels she’d used for years. With both items in her pockets out of sight Sarah was just about to head to the checkout when she passed the end of the card aisle. Will’s birthday! The least she could do was get him a card!

Back in the car park Will squirmed as he people watched. He was amazed just how many people were not only out but shopping in a supermarket on a cold, wet, dark Thursday evening. Had they never heard of online shopping? Surely they couldn’t all be getting something in an emergency like Sarah, certainly not judging by the full trolleys and overflowing bags many had. With a hand leaning on, rubbing and squeezing his penis a more sexy thought crossed his mind too: could any of these random busy shoppers have bladders as full as his? Trying to take his mind off his urgent need he scanned for any females he might enjoy seeing crossed legged. Of course not one was a patch on his Sarah but he sure needed something to help him hold as his bladder and testicles ached with the volume of liquid needing out. 

Sarah picked up a birthday card, reading the words then putting it back on the rack. It wasn’t saying what she wanted and the picture of generic sports cars wasn’t Will either. Neither was the one close by with a sports scene, nor the ones with corny age jokes. Trying to think what Will’s interests were she felt lost. He didn’t play sports, wasn’t overly into cars or bikes or computer games and even ones with pints of beer didn’t seem to work either. Moving along the men’s cards ones for uncles, dads, grandads, brothers and brother in laws were not suitable either, though seeing one for husband Sarah paused thinking at some point that one at least might be bought. Suddenly seeing a more neutral green card with a simple birthday cake on and the title ‘To my fiancée on your birthday’ Sarah felt better and picked it up including the envelope behind it. 

While she was here should she look quickly for a gift? It might be Will’s money but she would repay him soon and even a small gift seemed better than nothing. Wondering where to start looking she turned into the next aisle and unintentionally found herself right where she needed to be. The seasonal aisle was full of gifts for men with just over two weeks to Father’s Day. Sarah picked up some socks but hung them back up. Too boring. A tie? Too formal. Cuff links? Did Will even wear them? A mug? Now that might work. Getting closer Sarah picked up a boxed large gift mug and the caption immediately made her think of Will. Chuckling to herself she headed once again to the checkout when she accidentally dropped the birthday card. Bending to pick it up her mind raced ahead again. Birthday cake? Now that would be perfect. Heading to the very back of the store towards the bakery Sarah couldn’t help smiling as she hoped Will was ok in the car. 

What was taking Sarah so long? Will tapped his foot awkwardly and impatiently. Surely it didn’t take this long to get what she needed? Maybe she had seen someone she knew? Maybe she was sick again or fainted? What if she was in the lift and it had broken? The thought of going in and trying to find her terrified him, and even more so because of how badly he had to pee. His hand hadn’t left his crotch since Sarah had got out the car. Frantic, desperate, and unable to sit still Will tried thinking of what to do. If Sarah wasn’t back soon he was in serious danger of making a mess of his second pair of trousers that day. 

Chapter 74:

With her hands loaded with a small birthday cake with a packet of candles, the card, and the mug, all balanced on top and the two more personal items in the pockets of Will’s grey fleece she had on, Sarah headed to the self scan checkouts smiling. It had definitely been a day to remember and not all for negative reasons. Scanning, bagging and paying she then lifted the bag of goods and headed out in the cold rain to Will’s car, slipping the change into her pocket so she didn’t lose it. 

Racing towards Will’s car with the hood up on the top she wore she was so glad to climb into the warm and dry car. Placing the carrier bag between her legs she heard a moan and turned to Will. His face was taut, his teeth clenched and his body doubled forwards. 

‘Will what’s wrong?’

Struggling to think coherently and form words Will almost shouted through clenched teeth. 

‘What took you so long?’ 

Startled at his abrupt tone Sarah stared at Will in disbelief and shock. Had he had a panic attack? Was he ill? 

‘I...I picked up a couple of other things while I was in. Will, what’s happened?’

‘I...I...oh fuck! I need back to mine NOW’

Staring at Will in the limited light of the supermarket car park Sarah could only just make out that Will had one hand near the top of his leg, tucked under the steering room. Suddenly realising what might be the issue she replied sympathetically and compassionately, even though Will had just raised his voice at her. 

‘Will honey, there’s toilets in Asda if you are desperate? I didn’t know or I would have been quicker. I’m sorry.’

Pushing back on the seat as another strong urge hit Will squirmed and bounced frantically, struggling to breathe let alone respond. 

‘Arghhh. Ohhhh’ 

‘Quick Will. There’s toilets by the money exchange bit just to the right as you go in. I’ll come with you. You can’t drive in that state!’ 

Seeing Will undo his trousers and slide his hand down to grab himself turned Sarah on so much but practically she knew Will’s car was very expensive and he would be angry and disappointed at himself if he ruined it. She couldn’t see much in the dim lights but she could certainly hear Will’s constant moans and hear his hand rubbing against his underpants. Looking around the car and opening his glove box Sarah searched quickly to see if there was anything Will could pee in, even just enough until he got back home. Not seeing anything she once again encouraged Will to come into the store. 

‘Will you are very clearly bursting there honey. Please come into the shop and use their toilets. You can’t keep holding like that sweetheart. I’m guessing you’ve had to go a while by the state of you!’

‘Since...since the hospital. Oh fuck it’s about to come out! I...I can’t get out the car like this. I’ll ... Oh God I need to piss!’ 

Frantic to support Will, Sarah had a sudden thought. 

‘Will click your boot open please. Quick! I’ve just remembered something...’

Chapter 75:

Will pressed the button on his door that released the central locking, wincing and moaning and squirming as he did so. Sarah meanwhile climbed out the car as quickly as she could, once again getting caught in the evening downpour as she searched for the button in the dark to open Will’s boot. Conscious how urgent the matter was she felt around in the dim light of the car park in the rain and grabbed what she hoped was the right thing. Closing the boot she was delighted to see from the faint glow of an outside street light that her instinct was indeed right. 

Opening the passenger door and getting back in Sarah could hear Will gasping through clenched teeth as his body contorted strangely in the driver’s seat. 

‘It’s...it won’t stay in! I can’t stop this!’

Calmly and reassuringly Sarah switched on the car interior light as she untwisted the top of the container in her hand. Her hormones were racing as fast as her heart beat as she saw more clearly how Will had a hand clasping his crotch inside his trousers and underwear as his other hand clung on tightly to the door handle of the driver’s door. His bottom was now raised off the seat, his body gripped tensely and tightly and his face flushed with the effort. Keeping the light on Sarah tugged a little at the waist of Will’s trousers, managing to get them down slightly. Seeing Will’s hand over his quivering penis and testicles sent waves of excitement through her but hearing Will moan told her she had no time to ogle as Will desperately needed her. 

Slipping the now open plastic petrol can between Will’s knees Sarah urgently pulled the inside leg of Will’s boxers to the side and lifted his tightly grasped fingers from his glorious dick. 

‘Pffft. Grrrr. Argh......ahhhhhhh’

Before Sarah could even point Will’s penis into the can she felt urine spurt out and splash into the empty container. Raising the can whilst simultaneously guiding Will’s manhood with her other hand Sarah watched in the faint light as Will slowly loosened his grip on the door handle and allowed his body to relax. Now his penis was securely in the petrol can Sarah leaned forward and switched the car interior light off but not before feeling an almost orgasmic high seeing Will’s head tipped back, his eyes close and his mouth open in sheer relief. 

Will wasn’t 100% sure what he was pissing into but whatever it was he could fuck Sarah deeply for getting it, such was his level of relief and gratitude. As urine surged through his entire body and down his urethra and soared at speed out the tip of his penis his entire body felt like it was in a trance as it fully relaxed from the prolonged tense and fight. 

‘Good Lord you were needing that Will Highland! It’s a good job it’s a 5 litre can!’ 

Will laughed as he bend down and shook the last drip from his penis and made himself decent again. 

‘That feels much better. Thank you honey. I think we’ve had our monies worth out of that plastic can today. That’s the second emergency it’s saved us from in just one day! Now is it finally back to mine? I need a drink after that!’ 

Chapter 76:

‘Yes please. I’m in need of a cup of tea too!’

Will felt so much more relaxed now his bladder was empty. He followed his sat nav as always, even mimicking its commands because he felt deliriously happy for once. It made him smile hearing Sarah giggle as he thought how wonderful it was to finally have not just a woman but a best friend too. 

Sarah couldn’t help but smile and laugh as Will mimicked the sat nav voice like a little child. He was normally such a serious anxious man and seeing a glimpse of a fun loving care free man was beautiful. Finally parked in the now familiar car park Will ran round to open the car door for Sarah like a true gentleman, bending to pick up the carrier bag of shopping and the petrol can. It was dark and still raining and as Will held the car door open with his body, his hands both grasping at the bag and the can, Sarah grabbed the petrol can from Will, unscrewed the top and before Will could stop her she tipped the can like a watering can and poured the contents out onto the ground. The urine mingled with the growing rain puddles and disappeared under and alongside the car as Sarah giggled softly. 

Gasping Will watched as Sarah poured what had been the full contents of his bladder out right in front of him. 

‘You can put it back in your boot for next time now!’ 

As Will clicked his boot open to put the petrol can in and get Sarah’s belongings out he looked at Sarah in the pouring rain and faint street light and replied. 

‘Do you mean the next time you need petrol or the next time I have a full bladder?’ 

Racing to the main door through the rain Sarah smiled broadly at Will who was right behind with her suitcase and bags.

‘Maybe one day I might need it to pee in too. Emergencies can happen to anyone anytime you know.’ 

Unlocking the door Will took Sarah’s hand as they climbed the stairs to his apartment. 

Sarah waited while Will placed the suitcase and bags on the landing while he unlocked the door of his apartment. Looking more serious than he had in the car and with tired eyes he winked at Sarah.

‘I think we’ve had quite enough emergencies today my lovely but I wouldn’t say no to that offer sometime.’ 

Pushing the door open and seeing the welcoming and familiar apartment Sarah stepped in then paused as Will closed and locked the door. 

‘It’s so lovely and special to not walk into a house on my own for once. You know I don’t think I realised how lonely I even was until I met you Will.’

Hoping he didn’t offend Sarah Will looked at the beautiful woman in front of him, damp hair from the rain, oversized hooded top that clashed with her dress and bare legs, and blurted out the first thing that was on his mind. 

‘And I vowed never to let anyone into my life until you broke that rule. But now you are here the social thing to do is make you a cuppa isn’t it?’

Sarah looked at Will then stepped forwards and kissed him. He still said some bizarre things at times but that was what made him special. That was what made him her Will.

Chapter 77:

Dropping the suitcase and bags in his bedroom Will headed for the open plan lounge and kitchen. He filled the kettle then looked round for Sarah, wondering where she had gone. Assuming she was perhaps at the toilet he carried on making them both a drink, knowing exactly how Sarah liked her tea now. Wondering if Sarah was perhaps a little hungry he put four slices of bread in the toaster then stuck a post it note on the fridge with the word ‘bread’ on but nothing else. He wasn’t used to catering for two and needed to replace items before his weekly online shop for the first time ever. 

Sarah slipped into Will’s bedroom keen to put the two personal items she had bought into her suitcase out of sight and to hide the birthday items until the next morning. Opening up the suitcase she dug out her pyjamas and changed into them, feeling instantly more comfortable and warm. Looking around Will’s immaculate bedroom she looked forward to sharing a bed later with Will even if they only just snuggled. By the time she walked into the open plan main room the aroma of freshly made toast and coffee made her feel welcome and warm inside. 

‘You don’t mind if I put all this just on one plate do you? The dishwasher is pretty full already.’ 

‘Of course not. That toast looks amazing. Thank you.’ 

Will placed the hot drinks and plate of buttered toast on the dining table and Sarah sat down. Sitting opposite her Will started talking, carrying on from the earlier conversation as if time had paused. In between bites of toast he spoke unfiltered as he did often.

‘So talking about emergencies what happened at the bank today? Don’t humour me with vagueness either Sarah. You know I like details.’

Sarah looked at Will right in the eye even though she knew that often made him anxious. Yes he was her fiancée but he could still be a little insensitive and too direct at times, yet deep down she could see in his eyes a deep love and concern. Should she tell him the full truth? 

Suddenly she stood up, half a slice of toast in her hand, as she disappeared to Will’s room then came right back. She knew Will responded to seeing things in black and white and she felt this would say more than her words ever could. Laying the unopened envelope on the table Sarah took a sip of tea before saying anything. 

‘This arrived at mine this morning. I assume it will explain everything you want to know. I...I wanted to sort it out myself, juggle a few things here and there, chase up some invoices..but...I think it’s just gone on too long now. It’s complicated.’

In between sips of coffee and bites of toast Will looked at and then picked up the envelope Sarah had put on the table. If he was going to commit to this woman then he had to know what was inside. 

Shaking he picked at the corner reluctantly and tore across the top. 

Chapter 78:

‘Do you mind if I watch TV while you read that?’

‘No. No. Of course. Looks like I will be here a while anyway. You get comfy and I’ll join you later.’ 

Will looked at the first page and immediately knew he needed a few things to help him. He purposely opened drawers and looked under his coffee table then settled back down with his laptop, iPad, pad and pens. While Sarah watched a drama of some sort he read, reread and tried to digest and make sense of the information in front of him. It was over an hour later before he bent over the top of the couch, kissed Sarah’s hair and asked if she would pop up to the table so he could show her something. 

Sarah wasn’t really watching TV but the distraction at least kept her awake and stopped her thoughts running away more than they would of in a silent room. It was getting late and she’d had a very long day and had slept the night before on the very couch she sat on now. It might be comfortable but the though of a double bed and duvet seemed so much more appealing. She was slowly drowsing when she felt Will kiss her hair and talk to her. 

‘Sorry honey. I was almost asleep. What did you say?’ 

‘Are you ok to pop up here a minute. I wanted to show you something. It won’t take long.’ 

Nervous and tired Sarah got up and went to the table in the kitchen area as Will hugged her before pulling out a chair for her to sit down. 

‘So I took all the information and did this. I think this makes it much clearer. Your business has made a 70% loss on average over the last three months as this graph shows. I am assuming you have invoices outstanding because I know this isn’t due to lack of clients in any way. Is it individuals not making payments or companies? You can’t continue on like this but there are some things I can sort.’ 

Standing up had made Sarah realise now she was more awake that she needed a pee again. She hadn’t been since they had stopped at hers on the way back from hospital and that had been hours ago. But Will had clearly put so much work into trying to help her and he’d been such a gentleman, even pulling a seat over for her. She wasn’t going to be rude and rush away right now. What message would that send to Will? She crossed her legs and pulled the chair nearer the table. 

‘Ah right. So it’s a little more complicated. I’ll try and explain as best I can. So around 80% of my clients are referred via the national health service. So that’s via GP’s, consultants at hospitals, social work, even child and adolescent mental health services as adults transfer over from their service to adult provision. Then there’s the prison service work, police referrals and so forth. They all come under the general umbrella of the National health service but funding comes from so many different sources. The bureaucracy, form filling, recording and invoicing is an administration nightmare. Hannah, my secretary, is usually on top form with everything but a few weeks before you first met me she had a week off sick with tonsillitis and I struggled seeing clients and keeping up with admin. She’s been trying to sort it out for me but, although still referring on to me, the health board wanted to audit all payments to me from the last 12 months because I accidentally invoiced them for two clients who were in fact from the police. Then of course Bedfordshire police underpaid me significantly as the two clients have between them had 18 sessions with me in the last three months. Add to that private clients with financial difficulties, the 90 days allowed legally by the NHS to honour any invoices and well...if you think the business account is bad you don’t want to see my personal one! My mind just hasn’t been as focussed with my mum and all this and...’

Will reached out and took hold of Sarah’s hand, clasping it tightly. He hadn’t had a chance to finish what he had planned to say but now all the extra information left him with so many questions. Sensing they really needed to talk some more he let go of Sarah’s hand briefly and poured them both a cold drink, leaving Sarah looking at the excel graphs and grids on his laptop.

Chapter 79:

Sitting back down Will took a gulp of juice then reached out for Sarah’s hand again. 

‘As I said there are a few things you can do. Firstly we can get all these bank charges refunded. I am so angry that they have charged you for going over on your overdraft by just 10p. See here? Money went in the next day but they charged you £60 here. There’s a letter I have seen that you can send. If they refund just the charges on this quarterly statement that almost £200!  It won’t solve everything but it’s a start. So have you explained to the health board about what happened? And the police? Surely someone could help?’

‘Yes. Hannah has been amazing. She’s been dealing with someone at the finance department in the health board. That’s why they continued to refer to me still despite the investigation. They have already written to confirm they overpaid me and acknowledging receipt of me paying it back so hopefully it should be a case of honouring my invoices from now on. The police have been more complicated, but again Hannah has done a great job and they finally agreed that the outstanding hours owed could be added to next months invoice. So, if I last until then, in about 3 months time things should finally settle again. It’s just getting to that point I can’t see right now. Will..I’m sorry you are having to see all this...’ 

‘Sarah don’t be silly. I love graphs and charts and numbers. This isn’t bothering me at all. But if it’s bothering you? You seem restless?’ 

‘I...oh it’s not you looking at the business bank statement Will...it’s just I...’

Will put his arm around Sarah and kissed her. Slowly pulling away he ran his fingers through her silky hair and decided this was all getting sorted before bed. He couldn’t bare to see his fiancée so burdened and stressed any longer. He couldn’t magically make her mum better but he could help her finances and he was determined he would.

‘Sarah do you have online personal banking?’

‘Yes of course. Can I just...’ 

Sarah hated that she needed the toilet so badly at such an awkward time. Having uncrossed her knees while they kissed she was now having to bounce her legs and swing them to stay in control. 

‘Are you ok for me to see your account? I just hate that you have had all this stress. I think I can sort this. Do you trust me honey?’

It wasn’t that Sarah didn’t trust Will, not in any way at all, but she just wasn’t sure if she could trust her tired and full bladder to hold off until Will finished. If only she could just leave him for a few minutes...

‘I assume it’s Barclay’s too? If so that’s even better.’

‘What do you mean even better? And yes my personal account is with the same bank.’ 

Will slid the laptop towards Sarah a bit more as the screen displayed the all too familiar log in page. Sarah typed in her email, log in and password all while Will continued talking. Scissoring her legs and rubbing her pyjama clad thighs she waited as the site opened her account and listened to Will simultaneously.

‘There’s a number of reasons really. Firstly you can make one claim for all your bank charges, assuming there’s some on your personal account too? Secondly they won’t want you to leave since you have two accounts. So that gives you more leverage in negotiations ,and thirdly, it’s who I bank with so makes it easier for me to navigate the site. Oh gosh Sarah, no wonder you had no petrol today! I had no idea!’ 

Embarrassed both by the state of her bank account and how much she had to pee Sarah flushed. Will had now turned his laptop back facing him and though she knew already the situation was bleak she leaned over to look at the details on the screen anyway. 

Keen to make Sarah feel included, and to reinforce to her that any financial struggles didn’t lessen his feelings towards her in any way, and of course to enable her to see the screen better, Will gently pulled Sarah up from her seat, over beside him and sat her gently on his knee, her legs resting either side of his left knee and his upper thigh against the inside top of Sarah’s legs. 

‘Right sweetheart. Let’s get this sorted for you.’ 

Sarah bit her lip. With the large direct debit to her mum’s nursing home about to bounce tomorrow, accruing more charges, and more debits due the day after too, she needed Will more than ever. But she really really needed a wee too. Pressing her crotch against Will’s thigh she wondered how long she could  endure the tension of waiting, not just for Will to sort her account but for an opportune moment to run to the bathroom. 

Chapter 80:

‘So let’s start with income. Geez honey, I’m scrolling back but there’s not much gone in is there? By the way I poured you some juice. Hold on I’ll slide it nearer. There.’ 

Bouncing subtly on Will’s knee trying not to let on how full her bladder was Sarah tried her best to concentrate as she took the glass Will slid her and had a sip. 

‘End of January.’ 

Pulling his arm around Sarah to hold her, though not too tightly, Will turned for a second and looked at her.

‘It’s ok honey. You don’t need to be nervous. January? Wow. So the first thing we need to really work on is your intake, sorry income. I can definitely sort that. But before we come back to that let’s have a little look at your outtake, sorry outgoings.’

Scrolling back to the most recent page Will looked in wonder. 

‘The amount to come out is huge honey. This could take a while but this bit is what really matters, it’s what’s causing the most stress and pressure. So we work on this and thankfully nothing more is coming out tonight, so I have time to work on, and even enjoy, getting this dealt with. You’ll need to work with me now, let me know what I can do to help with each step, each payment, because it’s all those little things that can help ease the pressure, even just in small ways. How does that sound my love?’

Sarah wriggled again on Will’s knee trying to work out if he was only talking about her bank account or if his words had a double meaning of any sort. Yes she did really have a lot of outgoings on her account but didn’t everyone have bills? Or was Will also aware of the now constant pressure in her body which also needed urgent attention? 

‘There’s no point in doing this halfheartedly sweetheart.’ 

Bouncing her feet on the dining room floor and wriggling again Sarah had to ask.

‘Will, Will it take long? I was wondering if..’

With both arms cuddling Sarah from behind as she sat wriggling on his knee Will knew exactly why Sarah needed to know the answer to that. The problem was he was in no hurry at all, partly because he loved the thought of truly helping Sarah and supporting her business to get back on its feet, and party, actually mostly, because knowing she was clearly desperate to pee and sitting on his knee in just her cotton pyjamas was one of the biggest turn ons he could ever image. As his beautiful sexy bride-to-be jiggled on his knee once again he couldn’t help but think lustful thoughts regardless how badly he wanted to sort out her bank account. He answered as honestly as he knew how. 

‘It’s taken time getting to this point Sarah but I don’t think you have time to wait. Tomorrow will be here before you know it and it will be even more urgent then from what I can see. There’s an awful lot to come out then. Let’s see what we can do before then ok?’ 

Sarah fidgeted more on Will’s knee as she looked at the very bottom of the computer screen. 

11:36pm. 

Will was right. The closer to midnight though the stronger the pressure would get. 

Chapter 81:

‘So talk me through some of this Sarah. This one to IP (Springland) on 1st. That a big one right away.’

‘Will that’s my rent. It’s Investment Properties, my landlord.’ 

‘Right. Not much we can do about that one. Though let’s wait and see shall we? Next...now that’s your TV, phone and internet there I guess. You can definitely get that cheaper. That one to the council I assume is council tax?’

Sarah pushed more against Will’s upper leg desperate for added pressure against her crotch. Did it really matter if she rushed off to pee real quick? It’s not like she could magic thousands of pounds overnight into her account anyway so was it worth wetting herself for? If she didn’t go shortly that would be exactly what would happen. 

‘Yes that’s council tax. Sorry Will, I really need a quick break honey.’ 

Will felt Sarah rub her crotch against his upper leg and immediately his entire body craved her instantly. Her wriggles, bouncing and squirming made his heart race and his mouth go dry. Never had a woman driven him quite this crazy and as Sarah spoke he couldn’t stop himself from fondling her breasts with both hands through her thin pyjamas. Part of him wanted to let Sarah go to the bathroom, more of him drooled over the erotic possibility of her wetting herself on his knee and simultaneously all of him longed to be inside her as she wriggled and rocked obviously on top of his leg. 

‘Can you wait until I at least find out all these direct debits and standing orders? Is it really urgent?’ 

Sarah could feel how turned on Will was, and with his heart right behind her head she could even hear it beating fast which, combined with Will’s heavy breathing and pleasant moans, made her feel enormously sexy. But her need to release was getting really urgent and while what Will was doing to her breasts was extremely arousing she really really was in danger of pissing herself soon. 

‘Yes. It’s very urgent unfortunately. I’m very much reaching my limit.’

Looking at the figures on the screen Will chuckled without taking either hand off of Sarah’s chest. 

‘It looks to me that you reached your limit some time ago and all you’ve been doing since is dancing about the fact that things were about to burst completely and leave you in an awful mess.’ 

Suddenly grinding into Will’s leg furiously, while Will slipped both hands inside Sarah’s pyjama top to twirl and massage her breasts and nipples whilst simultaneously nibbling at the back of her neck, Sarah replied:

‘Are you referring to my bank account or the state of my bladder Will? Oh my goodness Will I can feel it coming!’ 

Will barely lifted his tongue from the back of Sarah’s neck, hardly able to breath he was so turned on, as he muttered back panting:

‘Oh fuck! Let it come girl. Right where you are baby. I’m about to do exactly that too!’ 

The room fell silent other than a quiet whirl from Will’s laptop on the table and quiet moans from Sarah as she tried valiantly to keep fighting. Will could feel his penis rise and fall and twitch all on its own as his body fought the urgency to keep playing with Sarah’s body against the powerful impulse to masterbate his own. 

Sarah didn’t say any more as all her willpower and concentration went into keeping her urethra tight closed. But regardless how tight she held, how much she fought, how firm she pressed down, it was all in vain as warmth spread rapidly and quickly down her crotch, all over Will’s crotch and down both their trouser legs, pouring down at pace as they remained sat there together. 

Over a minute later Sarah sighed before finally commenting. 

‘Sorry Will. I seem to be making a terrible mess of everything these days.’ 

Standing up and turning to see the full mess Sarah stared at the scene in from of her. 

There Will sat in his dining chair, legs spread, head back, eyes shut, left trouser crotch and leg drenched with both hands down at his own crotch masterbating furiously with his penis out. Within seconds he exploded with a loud eruption of ‘fuck! Oh fuck!’

Sarah knew she had no need to apologise now, as clearly Will had enjoyed the experience every bit as much as she had.

Chapter 82:

Will looked up at Sarah stood right in front of him, both hands still at his crotch, his hands covered in white sticky mess and his crotch and trousers sodden. His eyes sparkled and shone and his cheeks flushed red as he smiled guiltily but seductively up at Sarah. 

‘You look more beautiful than ever my lovely.’ 

Looking over briefly at the laptop, which had now gone onto Will’s screensaver, Sarah looked right back into Will’s glowing eyes. 

‘You know I feel so much better now but unfortunately we never did get the money stuff sorted. Let’s just leave it tonight shall we? It must be after midnight by now and I’m really tired. But Will..happy birthday!’

Sarah stepped forwards, her bare feet splashing in the puddle of her own urine as she leaned down and kissed Will passionately on the lips. 

Over a minute passed before Will was willing to part his lips from Sarah’s, though he somehow managed to lean forwards and press a key on the laptop  to make sure Sarah was still logged into her bank account and get it off the screensaver. 

‘Why don’t you get freshened up my beautiful and I’ll tidy up in here, turn off the computer and I’ll join you in bed shortly. I might have a quick shower first. Feel free to have one too.’ 

‘I think I will.’ 

As Sarah left to head to the bathroom Will smiled broadly as he saw just how wet the back of her pyjamas were, especially at her bottom. 

‘Gorgeous’ he muttered to himself as he quickly washed his hands and wiped his sticky penis head before tucking it back away. Anxious to get back to the laptop before the screensaver came back on he dried his hands, tossed the towel on the puddle on the floor then stood on it as he quickly memorised Sarah’s sort code and account number before logging her out. 

Looking up to check she was still nowhere nearby, Will re-logged into the same bank under his own details then set up a transfer of funds, a larger amount to Sarah’s personal account that he hoped would credit right away, then a smaller, but still substantial, amount into her business account, the details for which he got from the bank statement Sarah had given him earlier. Feeling much happier he logged out again, closed the computer down, rinsed the glasses from earlier, loaded the dishwasher then switched it on. 

Still in wet trousers he turned off the main lights in the rooms and headed for a shower at last. 

Chapter 83 and the end of book 2. 

Sarah fell asleep quickly not even hearing when Will joined her. She knew Will had slept beside her though he was already out of bed by the time she woke. Suddenly remembering the significance of the day she looked around the room in the early morning light for a pen, eventually finding one in Will’s bedside cabinet drawer. Digging out the card she had bought the night before she wrote a simple line in the blank inside then signed it ‘with love, Sarah xx’. Lying it on the bed beside her she pulled her suitcase onto the bed and looked out some clean clothes and wash things. As she pulled out a bra she spotted something else she had picked up at the supermarket too. Holding it tight in her hand she paused for a moment thinking what to do. 

Finally she decided she needed to know so took everything, except the card, with her to Will’s bathroom. Locking the door she placed her clean clothes over the towel rack and opened the packet to read the instructions. Shaking Sarah followed them precisely before stepping into the now very familiar shower. Adding her shower gel, shampoo, razors, and sponge to the shower storage Sarah couldn’t help smiling. She had work on Monday, so did Will, yet here she was putting her own things into Will’s apartment as if living here was a permanent arrangement. Despite the craziness of it Sarah couldn’t bring herself to remove them again as she rubbed her hair, dried her body and found her underwear. Pulling her top from the towel rail Sarah heard something fall and looked down to see what it was. 

Picking it up she looked at it in shock. Two clear blue lines. Oh.

Will slept soundly waking at his usual time both needing to empty his bladder and with a morning hard on too. Glancing at Sarah he momentarily wished he could satisfy his morning desire with her but reality hit quickly as he remembered what he had done before bed. Eager to check the money had come out of his account at least he used the toilet, washed his hands, then headed to the dining table via his beloved coffee machine. Logging in to the bank online he felt reassured and satisfied to see his account balance was 10 thousand pounds less than the night before. 

He had had so many plans for today, from wanting to wake beside Sarah, to longing to take her to his favourite beach, to planning to watch the sun set in his favourite place, but suddenly it occurred to him that he hadn’t shared any of it with Sarah. With yesterday’s awful news with her mum she may not be up for any of it. 

Sipping his coffee and holding the mug with both hands he realised he hadn’t even thought to make Sarah a cuppa yet. He had found himself back in his own set routine without even realising. Determining to write himself a new routine for ‘mornings that Sarah stays over’ he filled the kettle and stood waiting on it boiling. Getting a mug out and putting a tea bag in he wished, not for the first time, that Sarah would just move in permanently. If nothing else it would save the problem of her paying rent, though he had already sorted that for next month at least. 

With the tea made Will headed through to the bedroom eager to tell Sarah his exciting news and his ideas for the day.

Sarah dressed, dried her hair roughly with Will’s hairdryer, opened Will’s cake and stuck some candles on, then grabbed the birthday card and pregnancy test and headed to find Will. 

She’d give him the mug a bit later. For now her news was more than enough, especially for a man who less than 2 months ago only left the house for work, only used the bathroom in his own apartment and relied on the internet for everything else. 

Sarah smiled as she thought to herself. ‘Well Will Highland, this was one thing you most definitely didn’t use the internet for!’