Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What got you into Omorashi or made you realize that it's a turn on?

20 hours ago, KnottyBuoy said:

Yeah, I've had conversations with women who did as young children.  One thing we both went through was that we starting masturbating BEFORE we knew about sexual pleasure and sexual appetite, so we didn't know this was sex, or that anyone else knew about this stuff.  Then after we got a little older and heard about sex and stuff, we were still like "ooh, this thing that I do, is this what I heard about, do you suppose?"  and ALSO since we didn't know about sexual appetite & pleasure, well, that part of the body is where you pee from.  And rubbing there is sort of what you do (or see other kids do) when they need to pee.  So we thought we were perverts.  Or peeverts, rather.  

I'm not so much curious about how someone gets into omorashi, as I'm curious how the heck someone DOESN'T.  Why doesn't everyone make a connection between yummy tingly feelings in your crotch and peeing (or needing to pee) from the same vicinity of the body?

Well, for guys, a full bladder can actually get in the way of sexual arousal for many. Certainly my husband can't come and pee at once, like I can.

For women, I think it's just because wetting can be a mess to clean up, and can smell bad. That can make it unappealing to many. Not to mention it's very shameful.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is at least 3 threads going on this topic right now. But this one is closest to my thoughts , which are 100% sexual. I had found pee especially  desperate girls from age 5 or6 interesting a

For me it was when I was at a summer camp and saw a girl start running towards a building and then loose complete control and wet herself right in front of the door, resulting in me shooting the wad i

In my case I think it was just being stuck in lots of frustrating desperate situations all the time, especially in situations where others could go to the bathroom and I couldn't. It would really frus

I’ve mentioned a few scenarios previously that could have contributed to my interest in FD however I feel it never started it was just always there,

i can remember playing as kids out on the street being about 10 years of age and this girl was playing with us, even then I had an interest in girls and she was holding herself through her skirt and squirming not wanting to leave us enjoying playing, we would be playing something like hopscotch and when she had her turn she would hop around the squares bending to pick up the checker on the way back,  when she skipped off at the end she immediately grabbed at her crotch and pee danced on her tip toes trying to avoid an immediate accident having not been holding it in assisted while playing the game, her turn would come around again in a minute or so and sure enough she’s still holding herself up until she starts the game, half way around the hopping game she grabs herself and fouls as she walks off squirming as she heads up the path to her house, she’s holding as she’s squirming up to the front door, she bangs on the locked door no doubt trying to stop the pee escaping she’s frantically calling out to be let in, the calling out stops, she’s frozen at the door, it’s too late she’s peed herself, she waited too long, I was mesmerised by these images of her pee holding,

4 hours ago, China Girl said:

Well, for guys, a full bladder can actually get in the way of sexual arousal for many. Certainly my husband can't come and pee at once, like I can.

For women, I think it's just because wetting can be a mess to clean up, and can smell bad. That can make it unappealing to many. Not to mention it's very shameful.

Oh! I didn't mean I don't understand why doesn't everyone get into omorashi as a sex practice!  I meant I don't understand why doesn't everyone associate erotic feelings and sensations with peeing -- just because it's the same part of anatomy.  (I know women don't have their urethra going through their clitoris the way males have ours going though the penis, but it's still inside the vulva and it must basically feel like the peeing anatomy and the sexual anatomy are "the same part of you", yes?)

I could see how many people -- or most people -- don't get horny to think about wetting their pants or to think about seeing someone else wet their pants.  That's a pretty specific form for it to take.  But it's like nobody who isn't into omorashi talks about a sex-peeing connection at all, no mental connection in their head, and I don't understand that.  They had to be children once.  And because of potty training, children are made aware of peeing and directed to think about it and to manage that part of their body so as to pee in the designated places at the designated times, etc; so why wouldn't *everyone* grow up associating their early sexual sensations and emotions related to that part of the body with "the place you pee from" ?

12 hours ago, China Girl said:

There's a physiological reason for that which I think I explained on another thread: men have an extra sphincter (completely involuntary) that closes off the bladder when orgasm is imminent to prevent urine and semen from mixing together, and also to make sure it goes out a guy's dick instead of into his bladder.  The reason this is important is that urea is toxic to sperm...which I guess means that if you didn't use a condom and you aren't on the pill, you can ask him to piss inside you to reduce the chances of being knocked up (though he may have a hard time getting the stream started for a little bit, maybe being unable to until he's gone fully soft).

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
10 hours ago, SoBursting said:

i can remember playing as kids out on the street being about 10 years of age and this girl was playing with us, even then I had an interest in girls and she was holding herself through her skirt and squirming not wanting to leave us enjoying playing,

Same here. I remember that even before that age, and also if it was a boy, I always had a secret desire to watch them pee themselves in the end. I had no idea of sexual arousal but would feel the inexplicable wish that they should fight down their need until they lost control. These incidents did not happen frequently, but each of them stands out prominently in my memory to this day. It's the kind of thing that you don't talk about but enjoy massively.

10 hours ago, farseladosso said:

Same here. I remember that even before that age, and also if it was a boy, I always had a secret desire to watch them pee themselves in the end. I had no idea of sexual arousal but would feel the inexplicable wish that they should fight down their need until they lost control. These incidents did not happen frequently, but each of them stands out prominently in my memory to this day. It's the kind of thing that you don't talk about but enjoy massively.

I had a male friend from school who had regular bursting moments and wet himself a couple of times, one when we were about 14 we were at lunch which was as school kids in the uk buy something from a takeaway shop and eat it in the street, we didn’t go home for lunch, as we were eating traditional chips he was pee dancing as we ate, eventually he couldnt wait any longer, gave me his lunch to hold and went to find a place to go outside, I think toilets were locked at the school at lunchtime anyway we never thought of heading there, he went to try and find cover in some bushes in the middle of a square but it was a residential area so he was looking around to see if he was able to be seen as people were walking by now and then, he darted into the cover that was there only to come out a minute later to say to me would I go home with him so he could change he never made it, he didn’t find enough cover to be sure no one could see him and he peed himself, a few years later when we were about 17 he peed himself when we were out drinking, we were denied entry to a night club and as we pondered our next move he was already bursting and pee dancing in a busy city centre street late at night, we decided to try a bar not far away known for underage drinkers but on the way there he just said it’s too late I’ve not made it, it was the 80s he was wearing grey leather trousers, they went dark across the front he put his jacket around his waist and we went home,

12 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

There's a physiological reason for that which I think I explained on another thread: men have an extra sphincter (completely involuntary) that closes off the bladder when orgasm is imminent to prevent urine and semen from mixing together, and also to make sure it goes out a guy's dick instead of into his bladder.  The reason this is important is that urea is toxic to sperm...which I guess means that if you didn't use a condom and you aren't on the pill, you can ask him to piss inside you to reduce the chances of being knocked up (though he may have a hard time getting the stream started for a little bit, maybe being unable to until he's gone fully soft).

...yeah I don't think I'll be relying on that method for contraception.

@SoBursting

Great memories! Do you think that he secretly was turned on by leaving it too late and having to pee himself in front of you? Or did he just have a weak bladder? At the age of 14 and even 17, real accidents like those you described are very rare. He must have felt the need for a long time, but started to look for some place to relieve himself only when he knew he was absolutely on the verge of doing it in his pants. Who would behave like that at that age? Most people would even find it too embarrassing to be unable to hide their need to pee, which he must have displayed to the fullest to you, according to your account.

I had a friend who behaved similarly when he was in the mood, but we were younger (about 12). We would be playing something when after some time I noticed that he started fidgeting, first playfully, but by the time with more and more urgency. He could have easily gone to the bathroom (or, if in public, look for some tree as a shelter), but he just didn't and gradually displayed all stages of desperation, pacing about, holding himself while standing in front of me, hopping from leg to leg, helplessly pee-dancing, scarlet-faced by the strain to hold it in, and when he could not even stay on the same spot any longer, wildly jumping to and fro in his room, with one hand forcefully gripping his penis through the material  of his pants, uttering strange sounds and moaning. At that stage he would usually dash into the bathroom, but on some days he stopped struggling, stood still and looked down to watch his pee go down his legs and saturate his jeans - all this in front of me. In those days I had no idea what to think about that.  With all I learned about omorashi later, I am sure that he enjoyed the thrill of doing all this. He did not just want to lose control, but more: make me watch him lose control. I am sure that, at the age of 12, he did not even understand this desire himself, but he must have felt it. He would never say that he had to pee but just let it become more and more obvious by his body language, giving soon up the initial attempts to hide his growing need. (After puberty, I wish I had had a girlfriend with such an inclination as I am completely hetero - but there wasn't.)

Was your male friend's behaviour similar? I mean, after a guy's pee desperation  has become obvious, it usually will take around an hour before he really loses control (anyway, this was the case with my friend). Clearly it may also be less, but still some time where he can't concentrate on anything else but on reacting to the waves of bladder pressure. It is not that people reach the point of being unable to hide their need and pee themselves a minute later.

Pee desperation and pants wetting was an interest from far before I even knew what a "turn on" was.  Until was 11 or so I always would wait to go pee if I was distracted by playing with friends, movies or video games and this often led to peeing my pants. I knew I liked it even back then and would find ways to do it intentionally as well in addition to having accidents. 

I'm not sure if I would have done that anyway but my best friend had the same habit and my earliest memory of taking an interest was when we were playing together at his house and he completely peed his pants but kept on playing and talking to me like nothing had happened. I remember being absolutely fascinated (no idea why) and thinking about it afterward for a long time. We were best friends all through elementary school and this happened many times after that and for whatever reason I remained fascinated.

I'm sure I had my own accidents before that incident though I don't really remember  but after that I think is when I started experimenting with it intentionally.

I eventually outgrew wetting my pants on accident in middle school but was totally hooked on it by then and did it for fun and enjoyment and I guess eventually when puberty hit it became a sexual enjoyment as well.

On 7/3/2021 at 9:50 AM, turnip_b0unty said:

For me it was seeing a girl wet herself while standing speaking in front of the class at school. It just got me then and have since been gone on seeing girls at themselves. Unfortunately not something my fiancée is into.

Poor girl, how humiliating. Would love to see this acted out though.

Everyone was watching as I pulled at the classroom door.  The pain in my bladder suddenly eased away, which was a sensation that I did not fully understand until I felt a sudden spreading warmth in the front of my shorts.

I had to be taken to the boy's toilets for clean up and now that's a big part of my fantasies.

23 hours ago, farseladosso said:

@SoBursting

Great memories! Do you think that he secretly was turned on by leaving it too late and having to pee himself in front of you? Or did he just have a weak bladder? At the age of 14 and even 17, real accidents like those you described are very rare. He must have felt the need for a long time, but started to look for some place to relieve himself only when he knew he was absolutely on the verge of doing it in his pants. Who would behave like that at that age? Most people would even find it too embarrassing to be unable to hide their need to pee, which he must have displayed to the fullest to you, according to your account.

I had a friend who behaved similarly when he was in the mood, but we were younger (about 12). We would be playing something when after some time I noticed that he started fidgeting, first playfully, but by the time with more and more urgency. He could have easily gone to the bathroom (or, if in public, look for some tree as a shelter), but he just didn't and gradually displayed all stages of desperation, pacing about, holding himself while standing in front of me, hopping from leg to leg, helplessly pee-dancing, scarlet-faced by the strain to hold it in, and when he could not even stay on the same spot any longer, wildly jumping to and fro in his room, with one hand forcefully gripping his penis through the material  of his pants, uttering strange sounds and moaning. At that stage he would usually dash into the bathroom, but on some days he stopped struggling, stood still and looked down to watch his pee go down his legs and saturate his jeans - all this in front of me. In those days I had no idea what to think about that.  With all I learned about omorashi later, I am sure that he enjoyed the thrill of doing all this. He did not just want to lose control, but more: make me watch him lose control. I am sure that, at the age of 12, he did not even understand this desire himself, but he must have felt it. He would never say that he had to pee but just let it become more and more obvious by his body language, giving soon up the initial attempts to hide his growing need. (After puberty, I wish I had had a girlfriend with such an inclination as I am completely hetero - but there wasn't.)

Was your male friend's behaviour similar? I mean, after a guy's pee desperation  has become obvious, it usually will take around an hour before he really loses control (anyway, this was the case with my friend). Clearly it may also be less, but still some time where he can't concentrate on anything else but on reacting to the waves of bladder pressure. It is not that people reach the point of being unable to hide their need and pee themselves a minute later.

I think he just had a weak bladder, the lunchtime one I recall he was pee dancing a little as we were queing in the shop to buy food but he didn’t say anything, once we were served and crossed the road he was eating his food and pee dancing saying between mouthfuls he was bursting for the toilet, his face was red with a strained look, this went on for about 10 mins until he handed me the food and he pee danced to the sparse bushes but didn’t make it, he seemed to become desperate quickly, another desperate time when we were 16 not out drinking alcohol yet we would go to an arcade and play slot machines, he was playing a machine on a winning streak but he was pee dancing and didn’t want to stop, the cash tray was filling up with coins, he was dancing and playing until he decided to collect the cash and go to the toilet, after reaching down and grabbing a few handfuls of coins he was dancing saying to me could I collect the rest of his cash as he needed to go to the toilet, I said no as I was playing another machine, he groaned and danced as he scooped up the last of his winn8ngs then went to the toilet, this time he made it saying when he returned he just made it there no time to spare as he was absolutely bursting, he was a mature boy, shaving earlier than most and had a deep voice, stocky build, 

On 7/4/2021 at 2:02 PM, farseladosso said:

@SoBursting

This guy might well have become what I call a "closet holder".  He apparently also enjoyed wetting with an audience, though now that he would be an adult his opportunities for that are limited.  He can still secretly hold, though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have OAB -- I have for my whole life and as a kid I was the boy with the weak bladder. I had accidents about once a year up through about grade 4 then I mostly grew out of it fr a while (other than bedwetting - did that about once a month through to grade 7 and occasionally (like once a year) ever since). However, in grade 7 the OAB really kicked in and I had a bunch of close calls and I peed my pants on a class trip. Since I was starting to go through puberty around this time I felt aroused after I got home and changed my pants. Something about the embarrassment triggered something in me. 

I had a few more accidents over the next few years and each time the same feelings would arise.

One night about a year after that I was lying in bed and I had to pee. My parents had guests over and they were still up around midnight. I remember deciding to relax my bladder and see how long I could let go without peeing. I did it once and stopped it. So, I let go again and the dam burst. I fully wet my bed. As I said this wasn't unheard of, but I had never done it on purpose before. I had to call my mother in to tell her I had peed the bed and that meant that the guests learned that I had, which was very embarrassing. Same feelings after the initial embarrassment had passed. 

So, that's pretty much the origin.

• 2 weeks later...

I’d like to share my thoughts as well, because I thought a lot about it and it cuts to the core: why this obsession? 😊 I won’t allow myself to go through the bathroom before I share my theory, so here we go.

Like many of you, I had an omo fascination before I could recognise the feeling as ‘sexual arousal’. Something about fighting the urge and the shame of not making it, grabbed my attention since I was about five. But why? The root cause for me, I think, lies in kindergarten. My teachers were not the most tactful, and looking back I am quite shocked about how they treated us kids. Public humiliation was their idea of teaching what you did wrong. (I remember being forced to show all three classes how bad my colouring picture was.) And there was one thing that was wrong and made you a bad child without a doubt: peeing in your pants. That was a guaranteed route to angry reactions and public shame.

I guess it worked. I surely learned to keep an eye on my bladder and avoid any risk of accident. And thank god I never had to go through the humiliation of wetting myself at school. Like the girl who had to stand at the heater in her underwear at lunch break so the whole school could see she had wet herself. Or the boy who had to explain to the whole class how his pants got all wet. (This sounds like the 1950’s, but it was mid-80’s).

(Just broke my promise and went to the bathroom. Sorry…)

Still, I adopted the mindset and got the message: peeing your pants was WRONG and your duty was to keep them dry in all circumstances. To me, the need to pee was, and has been, always a weird sense of impending doom. But what really got me confused, was that one time I did ‘the most horrible thing imaginable’.
It was in the car, on the way back from swimming class. Learning to swim involves swallowing lots of water. For my mother, it was a weekly routine to pick me up, and then my sister at the stables and let me go to the bathroom there in time. For me it was the ultimate struggle. I hardly remember the times I made it. But still clearly remember that one time when the urge grew beyond my control and – despite all my fear – I turned into a squeezed piece of fruit and saw the wetness grow in my pants. I was preparing for the punishment, and the loss of love and respect. This time not from my teachers, but from my mother... She would agree with what the teachers taught of of course, and I had that  vague memory of angering her by wetting myself on the stairs when I was about three. All the signs were there: wetting yourself was WRONG, and I did it. Yet somehow it felt as if I had not been bad, but that something happened to me beyond my control. Like the kids at kindergarten who were humiliated with wet pants, but seemed more pitiable (to feel sorry for) than bad.

I sat in the car with wet pants, a towel covering the worst. My sister’s friend asked how my pants got all wet. My mom told what happened and my sister responded with an ‘EW Gross!’. This only confirmed that indeed I was game over and did the most horrible thing one could do. Imagine my confusion when back home. My mom just took off the wet clothing, told me it was okay and… that was all. I kept saying sorry and prepared for the worst punishment and ridicule, like I was used to from school, but none of it. No public humiliation, no love lost… Apparently wetting yourself was not a crime, but an unfortunate thing that could happen to you. Something that deserves sympathy.

And today, I still can’t wrap my head around it. Because the world is cruel, and I can’t think of any situation in which failing to control my bladder would gain me (my mother’s) sympathy instead of (my teacher’s) ridicule. I somehow understand it is not as evil as I was taught in my early school years, and the fears I associate with it are not real. Later in primary school, a (female) friend was late in class after lunch break. The teacher explained casually that she had to get new dry pants, because ‘anyone can have an accident’. And I was fascinated. Again, someone lost it and only received sympathy. I remember a school trip where we skipped and drank a crate of beer (aged 16), not thinking about the bus ride home. I felt like the five-year-old again. Knowing for sure that my teenage class mates would be more like my kindergarten teachers and less like my mom if I would lose it. The fear was real again. And in my student years, when my (female) roommate confessed she had recently wet herself, after underestimating the urge and go to the supermarket after work, and broke down and cried while calling her mom for emotional support, I could immediately understand why the fact that she could not hold her pee in broad daylight had such an impact on her.

It’s the psychology behind not being able to keep your pants dry in a world that expects you to. I can see the fear and panic and determination of someone (a girl) trying to avoid the anger and ridicule of my kindergarten teachers, while, if she fails, I will just respond like my mom: comfort her with a hug, dry clothes, and tell her that peeing your pants is just… not the end of the world.

So in conclusion, if you are squirming and sweating to keep yourself dry and wonder why I am fascinated by your current state. It’s because I know exactly how you feel and sympathise with you. And of course I hope you can hold it until you can go to the bathroom! But if not, I am here to comfort you and tell you it’s okay. Even if the whole world laughs at you. A shower, dry pants, and no one will ever know.

1 hour ago, Notme_1981 said:

I’d like to share my thoughts as well, because I thought a lot about it and it cuts to the core: why this obsession? 😊 I won’t allow myself to go through the bathroom before I share my theory, so here we go.

Like many of you, I had an omo fascination before I could recognise the feeling as ‘sexual arousal’. Something about fighting the urge and the shame of not making it, grabbed my attention since I was about five. But why? The root cause for me, I think, lies in kindergarten. My teachers were not the most tactful, and looking back I am quite shocked about how they treated us kids. Public humiliation was their idea of teaching what you did wrong. (I remember being forced to show all three classes how bad my colouring picture was.) And there was one thing that was wrong and made you a bad child without a doubt: peeing in your pants. That was a guaranteed route to angry reactions and public shame.

I guess it worked. I surely learned to keep an eye on my bladder and avoid any risk of accident. And thank god I never had to go through the humiliation of wetting myself at school. Like the girl who had to stand at the heater in her underwear at lunch break so the whole school could see she had wet herself. Or the boy who had to explain to the whole class how his pants got all wet. (This sounds like the 1950’s, but it was mid-80’s).

(Just broke my promise and went to the bathroom. Sorry…)

Still, I adopted the mindset and got the message: peeing your pants was WRONG and your duty was to keep them dry in all circumstances. To me, the need to pee was, and has been, always a weird sense of impending doom. But what really got me confused, was that one time I did ‘the most horrible thing imaginable’.
It was in the car, on the way back from swimming class. Learning to swim involves swallowing lots of water. For my mother, it was a weekly routine to pick me up, and then my sister at the stables and let me go to the bathroom there in time. For me it was the ultimate struggle. I hardly remember the times I made it. But still clearly remember that one time when the urge grew beyond my control and – despite all my fear – I turned into a squeezed piece of fruit and saw the wetness grow in my pants. I was preparing for the punishment, and the loss of love and respect. This time not from my teachers, but from my mother... She would agree with what the teachers taught of of course, and I had that  vague memory of angering her by wetting myself on the stairs when I was about three. All the signs were there: wetting yourself was WRONG, and I did it. Yet somehow it felt as if I had not been bad, but that something happened to me beyond my control. Like the kids at kindergarten who were humiliated with wet pants, but seemed more pitiable (to feel sorry for) than bad.

I sat in the car with wet pants, a towel covering the worst. My sister’s friend asked how my pants got all wet. My mom told what happened and my sister responded with an ‘EW Gross!’. This only confirmed that indeed I was game over and did the most horrible thing one could do. Imagine my confusion when back home. My mom just took off the wet clothing, told me it was okay and… that was all. I kept saying sorry and prepared for the worst punishment and ridicule, like I was used to from school, but none of it. No public humiliation, no love lost… Apparently wetting yourself was not a crime, but an unfortunate thing that could happen to you. Something that deserves sympathy.

And today, I still can’t wrap my head around it. Because the world is cruel, and I can’t think of any situation in which failing to control my bladder would gain me (my mother’s) sympathy instead of (my teacher’s) ridicule. I somehow understand it is not as evil as I was taught in my early school years, and the fears I associate with it are not real. Later in primary school, a (female) friend was late in class after lunch break. The teacher explained casually that she had to get new dry pants, because ‘anyone can have an accident’. And I was fascinated. Again, someone lost it and only received sympathy. I remember a school trip where we skipped and drank a crate of beer (aged 16), not thinking about the bus ride home. I felt like the five-year-old again. Knowing for sure that my teenage class mates would be more like my kindergarten teachers and less like my mom if I would lose it. The fear was real again. And in my student years, when my (female) roommate confessed she had recently wet herself, after underestimating the urge and go to the supermarket after work, and broke down and cried while calling her mom for emotional support, I could immediately understand why the fact that she could not hold her pee in broad daylight had such an impact on her.

It’s the psychology behind not being able to keep your pants dry in a world that expects you to. I can see the fear and panic and determination of someone (a girl) trying to avoid the anger and ridicule of my kindergarten teachers, while, if she fails, I will just respond like my mom: comfort her with a hug, dry clothes, and tell her that peeing your pants is just… not the end of the world.

So in conclusion, if you are squirming and sweating to keep yourself dry and wonder why I am fascinated by your current state. It’s because I know exactly how you feel and sympathise with you. And of course I hope you can hold it until you can go to the bathroom! But if not, I am here to comfort you and tell you it’s okay. Even if the whole world laughs at you. A shower, dry pants, and no one will ever know.

What your school did was insane, and quite likely criminal (especially making a child stand there in her underwear in public.)

I remember getting caught when I was younger peeing in weird places. I’d pee into towels or sit backwards on the toilet or “accidentally” leave my underwear on when I got in the shower so I could pee in them and act like they just got wet in the shower. I didn’t know it was sexual but I would watch videos of girls having to pee and started to really like desperation- for some reason someone else peeing kinda stopped the excitement feeling I really just liked the desperation. I started masturbating to videos of people desperate to pee or would read anything I could find on someone having to pee. The stories usually got me going the best. I had my first orgasm to a desperation video and now I unfortunately find it very difficult to cum without thinking about holding my pee.

My girlfriend - now my wife.

Well into our relationship, one day in bed, she confided in me that occasionally she enjoyed the physical sensation and sheer naughtiness of allowing herself to have an "accident on purpose".  She was/is a nurse at a large London hospital.  She confessed that she would sometimes return from work to her flat, desperate for a pee and experience "latch-key incontinence" - that desperate urge to go when one knows the loo is just a moment away.  Instead of using it she would think "what the hell!" and let go in her knickers.  The thrill of the forbidden excited her: no-one knew - no-one would ever know.

We are both in our 50s.  It does not dominate a sex life but - on high days and holidays - she might be tempted to forgo a visit to the ladies (for example when we leave a party etc) and allow herself to get very desperate such that by the time we get home she cannot wait and loses it on the doorstep, in the hall etc.  It arouses us both.

She also told me that - on one or two occasions, many moons ago, alone, out of a sense of pure anarchism - she had pushed, let go completely and deliberately filled her knickers (pooped). 

We find omorashi (i.e. knicker wetting) very exciting. 

I think my first Omo experience was purposefully making a coin-sized wet spot on my shorts when I was twelve. It wasn't because I needed to pee badly. I just liked the feeling of relaxing and letting it out a bit.

Not sure where the idea came from.

After that, I began holding through school, peeing my shorts bit by bit throughout the day. My favorite activity was going to the urinal with friends and spurting a little in my pants before starting and finishing my pee with another spurt inside my pants. I'd also pee a bit every time I had to go in front of the class. And I often would admire the wet spot on my underwear and shorts at break time, stripping inside the toilet. Maybe even smell it a little bit.

I stopped doing it once I started spurting uncontrollably though. Doing it seemed to weaken my hold and I didn't want to actually wet my pants.