Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What got you into Omorashi or made you realize that it's a turn on?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is at least 3 threads going on this topic right now. But this one is closest to my thoughts , which are 100% sexual. I had found pee especially  desperate girls from age 5 or6 interesting a

For me it was when I was at a summer camp and saw a girl start running towards a building and then loose complete control and wet herself right in front of the door, resulting in me shooting the wad i

In my case I think it was just being stuck in lots of frustrating desperate situations all the time, especially in situations where others could go to the bathroom and I couldn't. It would really frus

Have to admit, I have given this some serious thought. I think it goes back to when I was probably 9 or 10 years old. Remember playing with a girl, who lived in the same apartment where my home was. Clearly recollect, it was a summer afternoon, and we were playing some random game. That’s when she told me that she needed to go, and quickly ducked behind a car that was parked in the basement. Through I did not see her pee, my curiosity got the best of me, and I walked to the spot some time later and noticed a huge puddle. I was so excited, that resulted in me cumming in my shorts. Ever since, I have attached peeing to sexual arousal. 

When I was little I used to pee myself both at school and at home either by accident or deliberate. At that moment I knew I liked it but it wasn’t sexual. It turned sexual in 8th grade when there was a girl in my class that I’ve previously seen with small wet patches in the crotch of her pants (our school didn’t allow skirts, some wore them but needed a permission from the principal) but one day she was extremely fidgety and asked to go to the bathroom and the substitute teacher allowed her. In this school, for some reason, on some occasions the bathrooms were closed and you had to get a key from the teachers (each had a spare). She came back with tears in her eyes to ask for the key and when she was given the key and turned around the entire back side of her pants was wet (it covered both her butt cheeks). She was later, on another day, recounting the story and said that when she pulled on the door and crouched down when she realized that it was closed and that it started to come out. She couldn’t stop the flow immediately and when she managed to stop it there was a huge puddle on the floor, when to get the key and finished what was left (according to her it was still a lot) in the toilet. When I saw her backside I got hard and when I got home I jerked off and came instantly. When she recounted the story I got hard again and had to do the same when I got home.

Edited by John_John (see edit history)
2 hours ago, John_John said:

When I was little I used to pee myself both at school and at home either by accident or deliberate. At that moment I knew I liked it but it wasn’t sexual. It turned sexual in 8th grade when there was a girl in my class that I’ve previously seen with small wet patches in the crotch of her pants (our school didn’t allow skirts, some wore them but needed a permission from the principal) but one day she was extremely fidgety and asked to go to the bathroom and the substitute teacher allowed her. In this school, for some reason, on some occasions the bathrooms were closed and you had to get a key from the teachers (each had a spare). She came back with tears in her eyes to ask for the key and when she was given the key and turned around the entire back side of her pants was wet (it covered both her butt cheeks). She was later, on another day, recounting the story and said that when she pulled on the door and crouched down when she realized that it was closed and that it started to come out. She couldn’t stop the flow immediately and when she managed to stop it there was a huge puddle on the floor, when to get the key and finished what was left (according to her it was still a lot) in the toilet. When I saw her backside I got hard and when I got home I jerked off and came instantly. When she recounted the story I got hard again and had to do the same when I got home.

Nice!  I remember two of my female classmates in junior high getting desperate multiple times as they weren't allowed to go pee at certain times.  I went to a school for special needs kids and they had weirdly backwards rules for how girls could dress, my two classmates both got in trouble for wearing tank-tops and shorts on separate occasions and one of them was even made to cover up by wearing a sweatshirt during class(which struck me as a pretty sexist double-standard as i'd worn light shirts and shorts to class multiple times and never got asked to cover up)and lucky for me they both got desperate while wearing those outfits and watching them squirm while wearing them definitely got me all excited.  

I was also taking a tennis class during the summer and witnessed some of my female classmates desperate to pee in their sexy shorts, I was like the only guy in the class so I got that eye-candy all to myself🤩

We go running together when we can, wearing athletic miniskirts. We have holding contests, and when we have to pee, we just do it down our legs. It cools our legs down and it feels very fun.

I also wet my skirt while out running with my husband. He gets a boner in his shorts from it, which I think is funny.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
20 minutes ago, China Girl said:

We go running together when we can, wearing athletic miniskirts. We have holding contests, and when we have to pee, we just do it down our legs. It cools our legs down and it feels very fun.

I also wet my skirt while out running with my husband. He gets a boner in his shorts from it, which I think is funny.

I know, I would definitely become hard if I was running with a girlfriend or spouse and she wets her skirt....although running would be very difficult I that, ummm predicament.😁

Not to hijack this thread, but if I saw a woman in a wet skirt running, and a guy, who is obviously with her, almost cumming, if I wasn't into omorashi, I believe that would instantly get me hooked.

Guess I should quickly tell my story: I think I would have been about 13. I was playing ping pong with my neighbor same age and noticed that she kept fidgeting and brushing her hand against the front part of her dress. She wore dresses, but always had shorts on. Did not think anything of it at first, but started noticing quick little presses/grabs and instead of bending down to retrieve the ball, squatting for a few seconds. Innocent 😇 me didn't know, yet. When it did finally Dawn on me: the effect was obvious at least to me, instant hard on, and a tingly feeling. Didn't quite know yet what that feeling meant. I don't think she noticed, except, my game became worse. Finally at one point when I went to retrieve the ball, she quickly turned around put her hand between her legs and quickly said, I have to go....and went inside. That is when I saw a little trail following her into the house. Well, before I knew it, my hips started humping heard an involuntary grunt and I had my first orgasm Standing there. Luckily no one else was around. She had obviously changed when she came back out, so I think she fully wet herself, but what I had failed to notice was my own wet spot had started showing through. So her response surprised me when she asked if I needed to go as well. Stupid me looked down and in a haze mumbled something like no did not need to pee. Nothing else was said after that and we continued as if nothing happened.

That night, reliving what had happened firmly engraved peeing and wetting into my mind.

Again, not sure if she had noticed, but 99percent sure she did, because the next time we played ping pong she did almost the same thing except just wearing shorts. Only a little bigger trail. And, this time I enjoyed the outcome more because I knew what to expect. She also came out quicker in the same shorts and a little flushed. Maybe she was watching. Sadly they moved away soon after and I was never able to explore more.

Now I need to take a cold shower, hadn't thought about that in many, many years.

Well I should point out that all you can see of my husband being turned on is a bit of a lump in his shorts. Unless you go around staring at strangers' crotches in public, which I would recommend against, you wouldn't really notice it. My wet legs you would be more likely to spot but to be honest I think a lot of people (at least people not into wetting) might just think it's sweat. My running skirt is dark so you can't see a stain. It's quite subtle wetting really and I've never had a stranger even comment on it.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

I've pretty much been a wetter all my life but I'm not exactly sure when it went from just something I did to something I enjoyed.. I guess I was pretty small when I was experimenting with how wet I could get before people notices and what smelt good to me and what didn't.

I remember being really tiny and rubbing against my big bunny and smelling my peepee on there while it felt good and I defintely remember peeing on purpose in my panties in summer when I was like 7 or 8. Course you don' really process things like that as a "turn on" until you get a bit older.

I remember when I was 7 or 8 I was reading a chapter book and there was a character who drank too much juice at school and barely made it home to the bathroom. I remember being fascinated by that and picking up the book again and again to read that page. I also had a couple of accidents around then that may have triggered something. One stuck in a traffic jam after drinking a large slushee and one at the doorstep of my house. Around 13 I remember becoming curious if there were any videos online of women peeing themselves and the rest is history. Eventually, I came across desperation stories on Experience Project which eventually led me here. I think the idea that the need to go can eventually cause one to lose control and do something so messy and taboo has always fascinated me. 

On 6/18/2021 at 6:26 PM, China Girl said:

You came when you were 10? That's early puberty for a guy...

My husband said he first came from jerking off when he was 13.

You're confusing ejaculation with orgasm.  I had orgasms when I was 8.  The boy body does not make ejaculate yet though, that didn't start happening until puberty.

20 hours ago, KnottyBuoy said:

You're confusing ejaculation with orgasm.  I had orgasms when I was 8.  The boy body does not make ejaculate yet though, that didn't start happening until puberty.

I too experienced orgasms (in conjunction with wetting) well before puberty.  Don’t think pre-puberty masturbation is limited to males.

9 minutes ago, WBxx said:

I too experienced orgasms (in conjunction with wetting) well before puberty.  Don’t think pre-puberty masturbation is limited to males.

Yeah, I've had conversations with women who did as young children.  One thing we both went through was that we starting masturbating BEFORE we knew about sexual pleasure and sexual appetite, so we didn't know this was sex, or that anyone else knew about this stuff.  Then after we got a little older and heard about sex and stuff, we were still like "ooh, this thing that I do, is this what I heard about, do you suppose?"  and ALSO since we didn't know about sexual appetite & pleasure, well, that part of the body is where you pee from.  And rubbing there is sort of what you do (or see other kids do) when they need to pee.  So we thought we were perverts.  Or peeverts, rather.  

I'm not so much curious about how someone gets into omorashi, as I'm curious how the heck someone DOESN'T.  Why doesn't everyone make a connection between yummy tingly feelings in your crotch and peeing (or needing to pee) from the same vicinity of the body?