Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What got you into Omorashi or made you realize that it's a turn on?

I always was interested in the idea of a girl wetting herself ever since I was a little kid. I would try to dare the neighbor girls to do it during games of truth or dare and such. Once I hit puberty, about the time I got my own computer, I connected it to being sexual. I don't remember what I found first, probably some old blurry youtube video that harley showed anything. That and the content on another forum site similar to this one.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is at least 3 threads going on this topic right now. But this one is closest to my thoughts , which are 100% sexual. I had found pee especially  desperate girls from age 5 or6 interesting a

For me it was when I was at a summer camp and saw a girl start running towards a building and then loose complete control and wet herself right in front of the door, resulting in me shooting the wad i

In my case I think it was just being stuck in lots of frustrating desperate situations all the time, especially in situations where others could go to the bathroom and I couldn't. It would really frus

When I was a kid and the bad guy on TV held up a gun to the poor distressed maiden's head, my dad would always call out, "I bet she's peeing in her panties right now." He said the same thing whenever he saw a woman get pulled over to the side of the road by a cop. I always wondered why my mother didn't scold him for his nasty remarks.

Later on in life, I found out why....

So, by the time I was in puberty I was already intrigued by the idea. Then a girl moved in down the street and all our parents told the rest of us never to bad talk her or make fun of her when she wet her pants because she had a medical problem. I tried to be the "good boy" and never said anything about it when she had an accident, but of course other kids were much more rude and always snuck up behind her and tickled her to make her wet her pants.

After a while, I noticed something a bit odd -- she frequently laughed really hard at jokes that were not funny, rolling on the ground and peeing, and I began to wonder if some of her accidents were not that accidental.

Then, one evening while her mom was at work late, we were playing basketball in her back yard and we both ran to grab the ball and ended up wrestling playfully on the ground. Finally, we simply lay there next to each other, and she said: "I know you get a hard on when I wet my pants. I can see it in your eyes."

I said, "I know that some of your accidents aren't really accidents."

Then she said, "All the other girls at school talk all the time about making out with boys. No one wants to make out with me because of my accidents. If you make out with me, I will do it for you any time you want me too."

The next two years were total bliss.

After that, her family moved away and I didn't see her again until college. By then, she had come out as a lesbian. We were still friends, but didn't do our old magic anymore. It took another  twelve years before I became involved with a heterosexual gal who was kind of into it.

I had lots of accidents when I was a little kid. When my mom got married again my stepbrother and his friends made me piss my jeans or they would beat me up.  i wrote about that on another thread. In middle school I was big enough to defend myself more. But I was like really obviously gay so they wouldn't leave me alone.  We got out of school the same time with the high school and the schools were next to each other so we had to walk home together.  I think I was in seventh grade and my stepbrother tried to make me wet my pants again. I remember telling them I would if they paid me. So that started them paying me a quarter by each guy every time I wet my pants. It was kinda like my first job. 👖 I made a lot of money tho. That went on a couple years til my stepbrother dropped out. It was kinda weird at first but I started getting off when I walked home after it and I way liked that. So I didn't really mind after that. When I moved out I was 18 and I soooooo started doing it for fun all the time. When the quarantine started I had a goal that I wanted to wet my pants every day. Yep, still doing it.

• 4 months later...

I don't think there ever was a moment of realization. I think this has been my kink even before I know what a kink was. My parent didn't like if someone used the toilet late at night. It wasn't forbidden to use it but somewhat frowned upon due to noice at night. I just went back to sleep or tried to hold till morning, if need to peed woke me up. Sometimes this lead to bedwetting or an accident in the morning when the toilet was already occupied. I started avoiding peeing at school or when I was outside with my friends and tried to hold till I got home. I also started to pay attention to other kind potty dances and accidents.

I am sure my little sister has the same kink. Probably due to same reasons. She too sometimes wet the bed or had an accident, but sometimes her "accidents" were definitely deliberate.

I knew it was a fetish when id witnessed a classmate (really cute girl,  also hinted to myself that i was gay) be desperate near the end of one of my classes in middle school. After that, id thought about others wetting themselves, being desperate, and really started paying attention. But another part of me wonders if growing up some of the events id witnessed had feed my interest in omo.

Thinking back I can remember very early thoughts about our baby sitter, spending time with her I gradually got interested in her, I would be about 7, apart from watching us at night she would sometimes take me out on a Saturday shopping at the market, buy me a comic and go to the cafe for tea and a biscuit, 

she must have been only 15 or 16 then but for me as a 7 year old she was an adult, mature beyond her years as most were back in the mid 1970’s, very warm and caring and happy,

She was always in a short skirt bare legs and a short rain coat, sometimes She would tell me to use the toilet in the cafe but I don’t remember she ever leaving me alone to nip to the loo,

Because she wouldn’t leave me alone for any reason i would sometimes get to witness her needing to pee as she would wait until we were home or at a friends house, one occasion we left the cafe she said said we would jump a bus to visit an aunt close by so she could use the toilet, we would get to the front door and she would be holding my hand whilst scissoring her legs waiting to get in, she would greet the aunt and exclaim how urgent she needs the loo whilst getting me sat on the couch before she goes to pee,

one time we were in the cafe she used the public phone to call a friend, she said her friend was coming to join us, as we waited sat in the booth we would chat and she would explain so I knew what was happening she hoped her friend wouldn’t be long as she was needing the loo and would nip to the loo as soon as the friend arrived,

those were great times being around a young female,

I've had adult babysitters who were trusted family friends, who were very kind, but a lot of my community were immigrants who had very different cultural practices even though I'm in North America (this will come into play later). I had a female family friend who picked me up from school, but one day it was clear she had to pee badly, and there was a lot of traffic because it was raining and there was construction.

She drove me home, but she was doing all the motions of desperation - crossing her legs, making groaning noises, biting her lip, even taking off her shoes and putting her foot under her bum at the red lights and rocking back-and-forth. Back then I lived in a small house, she parked up and ran straight for my house and I was kind to her, I said I understood and told her I'd go in a minute, you can go run inside and unlock it for me because you have to go badly.

I walked to my house avoiding puddles from rain, and I think she had ran right in, her shoes were kicked off at the entrance and she didn't bother turning on any lights, even though it was a rainy day and it was dark. I went into the living room, but it was right next to the bathroom.

I had to cross the bathroom to get to my own room because I wanted to grab a CD to play and I didn't know she didn't close the door! My house was small, it was a single hall with the bathroom in the middle, and our rooms at the end of the hall.

You know how I said different people had different practices? She didn't even bother closing the bathroom door or turning on the lights, she was squatting (hovering really) over the toilet and I was just so amazed.

I didn't know as a kid that women peed differently - my parents were extremely conservative so I was really stupid when it came to sex - even among other 5 year olds at the time, and the sex curriculum of the school was very poor at the time because they were always afraid of getting sued, etc, and the teachers had a powerful union in my country meaning they didn't have to do jack shit unfortunately.

The first few episodes of Dragon Ball also taught me more than sex-ed class,  I hate to say! I didn't get a proper sex-ed lesson until I got a gf who was into this, who felt bad for me and showed me in close detail how women peed, haha.

Back on track, the sound was the most amazing thing I ever heard, she kept spraying her piss for several minutes and my house was cheap back then, we had paper-thin walls. As a man, we don't make noises when peeing, only when the pee hits the toilet do you hear the splashing noise - but for women it would make a hissing noise due to the anatomy which is fascinating! 

I took a look at her when I accidentally passed by and was amazed, but then quickly double-taked and ran to my room! Maybe she thought she'd finish before I got inside? Either way it was the first time I was exposed to it. I later talked to her and she told me in her country and village that they were poor, and often they'd squat in holes in public and that they didn't have proper toilets. It sucked hearing that story, but my goodness it was just something I've never experienced before! 

After first discovering desperation when I was 8, various other media I came across during lessons kept my interest throughout the entirety of primary school. I was 12 when I left it. After that point I forgot about it until a few years later. I don't remember where, but somewhere I heard about peeing in the shower. I just dismissed it, until I ended up needing to pee when I had a shower planned. So I tried it and it was rather uneventful. I wasn't really aroused, but my interest flared up again. It was only a matter of time before I ended up masturbating while needing to pee after that, and that's where the two connected and the interest became sexual.

I had secretly seen a movie (not for kids) where a red headed woman get scared about alien and peed her pants. I had felt odd, warm feeling.  
In real world, first time I remember was a visit to hockey game with my two cousins, their father and my father. My girl cousin Nina was about my age, 12-13 year old. Her brother was couple of years younger than us. We were sitting on our seats whole time and drank lemonades. My girl cousin told me that she needed to pee, but for some reason she never went to toilet during the match. Me either. Probably others, I don´t remember.

We left the ice hall and sat in my father`s car. Parking lot was full of cars. Traffic was awful and it took much time to drive out from parking lot. And then home. My girl cousin was swinging and moaning whole time during the trip on the backseat between me and her brother. She told she wanted to use our toilet first, because she was desperately full of pee. When we arrived back on our yard, her brother ran inside first and went to toilet just before Nina. This caused quite a play! She was dancing, knocking the door and yelling "You make me pee my pants... again!"

Her brother made splashing voices behind the door. Nina started to cry and stood there hands between her crossed legs. I was almost sure that she will pee her jeans. And I must say I kind of wanted her to do so. I wanted to see how would she react. My lower stomach felt warm and my heart bounced like never before. But no, she made it!
Her brother came out from toilet and I wondered what had Nina ment about word "again"? He laughed at me and said something like: "Yeah, sis pissed her riding pants after her lesson. Oh, how much pee can be inside that slim girl!"

"Don´t tell it!" Nina yelled inside toilet.

I imagined her soaked purple red riding pants I´d seen on her. I understood this might be a "thing" for me, when calmed Nina told me how long she had carried a load of piss after her riding lesson. During the bus trips with her family, shopping, waiting for busses at the stops and finally home behind the locked toilet door.

I was sure pee related things are my thing, when I really saw an accident of an adult actress trainee on our schoolyard (linked story). Then it took years and years hoping something like that could happen again. For a long time I thought I am the only one, who likes this kind of incidents. Of course internet came up some day and I found there is also other people, who are interested in this kind of things.

Short summary is that I peed my skirt while drunk at a party with my boyfriend when I was 16, and the humiliation just flipped a switch inside me so I became aroused by it. I also lost my virginity just afterwards...

I'd love to share the story with loads of detail, but given it involves me fucking when I was 16 (which is legal where I live) I'm not sure what the site rules are on that.

5 hours ago, China Girl said:

Short summary is that I peed my skirt while drunk at a party with my boyfriend when I was 16, and the humiliation just flipped a switch inside me so I became aroused by it. I also lost my virginity just afterwards...

I'd love to share the story with loads of detail, but given it involves me fucking when I was 16 (which is legal where I live) I'm not sure what the site rules are on that.

The rules are not sharing that story at all, preferably. We don't allow minor centric content, written or otherwise.

6 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

The rules are not sharing that story at all, preferably. We don't allow minor centric content, written or otherwise.

Thanks for explaining. I wasn't sure if it only applied to people who were underage in their jurisdiction or in general. Given the whole skirt wetting only happened because I was drunk underage with my boyfriend who was a couple of years older then I can't really "age myself up" so to speak. Though I could write a fictionalised version where I age myself up to college age, since the exact situation (I peed my skirt waiting for the toilet because my boyfriend's friend was stuck in there puking) is definitely something that happens to adults too. Really the whole thing happened because I was trying to be a mature adult by drinking beer and then what goes in has to come out...

Anyway where I live the age of consent is 14 (which I think is wrong, it should be changed to protect young people), so nothing that happened sexually was illegal. Maybe I could write a close to the truth story with us aged up by a couple of years but the events being the same.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
12 hours ago, China Girl said:

Thanks for explaining. I wasn't sure if it only applied to people who were underage in their jurisdiction or in general. Given the whole skirt wetting only happened because I was drunk underage with my boyfriend who was a couple of years older then I can't really "age myself up" so to speak. Though I could write a fictionalised version where I age myself up to college age, since the exact situation (I peed my skirt waiting for the toilet because my boyfriend's friend was stuck in there puking) is definitely something that happens to adults too. Really the whole thing happened because I was trying to be a mature adult by drinking beer and then what goes in has to come out...

Anyway where I live the age of consent is 14 (which I think is wrong, it should be changed to protect young people), so nothing that happened sexually was illegal. Maybe I could write a close to the truth story with us aged up by a couple of years but the events being the same.

Tell us a omo story that happened when you were past legal age then

On 9/3/2020 at 11:56 PM, wettingman said:

There is at least 3 threads going on this topic right now. But this one is closest to my thoughts , which are 100% sexual.

I had found pee especially  desperate girls from age 5 or6 interesting and somehow exciting.  I knew nothing about sex. 

It became sexual when I hit puberty. I was laying on my stomach and thinking about something  pee related. I got an erection. Moving about on my bed- actually rubbing myself on it felt amazing with electric jolts of pleasure through my body like nothing I ever  experienced.  Suddenly I felt strong but very plessurable pressure at the tip of my penis like  i was about to pee the bed. Till then that was all that came out of there. Although I didn't need to pee a moment earlier I started getting up but way to late. Of course what came out was thick and sticky, not pee. The connection was permanently made.

The sensation I feel just before I cum is very simular to that when I am about to pee myself, with hot pleasure replacing the painfull fullness.

It was similar for me.  I was masturbating to delay peeing, and the connection was made.  And I agree that there is a similarity between the sensations when I am about to cum and when I am about to lose control and pee.  That's why masturbating with a very full bladder can be especially intense.

On 5/31/2021 at 12:18 PM, Alex62 said:

For me it was seeing my friend desperate(he often held till the last moment so when he had to go he had to go). I was also in Boy Scouts which lead me to witnessing more accidents then I should have. Which eventually lead me to looking omo videos. 

I also had a friend who often held his pee until the last minute, and that confirmed my fetish.  I loved seeing him squeeze his dick to hold it in.  Unfortunately, he moved away after a few months.

On 9/3/2020 at 1:31 AM, pp_pant said:

For me it was when I was at a summer camp and saw a girl start running towards a building and then loose complete control and wet herself right in front of the door, resulting in me shooting the wad in my own pants.

When I was in my early teens I was a member of the Chiro (something like the girl scouts) and had a mad crush on one of the other girls. It's when i found out I was not into boys but girls. She happened to pee herself very often from laughing too much and I found that incredibly arousing and felt connected with her because that also happened to me quite often. Still does actually, although not that often anymore. I guess my brain connected the two and my fetish was born...

21 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

When I was in my early teens I was a member of the Chiro (something like the girl scouts) and had a mad crush on one of the other girls. It's when i found out I was not into boys but girls. She happened to pee herself very often from laughing too much and I found that incredibly arousing and felt connected with her because that also happened to me quite often. Still does actually, although not that often anymore. I guess my brain connected the two and my fetish was born...

I'm into guys and girls, I honestly don't think I really consider that when I think whether I'm attracted to someone. But for omorashi videos, I actually have a preference for female content since I can more relate to it. Also helps because wetting is a pretty heavily female biased fetish in general, in my experience. For example it's pretty normal for women to pee themselves while running but way less common for guys, who tend to pull out and go or even go down the leg of their shorts instead of having an accident.

I came across some porn with regular peeing and I liked it and it turned me on. Then when I watched a clip of a girl wetting her jeans I was sold and I realized that wetting is my thing. I have done some wetting by myself and loved it, but doing it with a partner will obviously enhance the experience.

To me, wetting together with a partner is the most intimate thing I could think of and as time has progressed I realize I just like this more and more