Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding while playing video games

I remember one hold I did on Breath of the Wild, when I was going through the Akkala Labyrinth. Though I did briefly pause, it was only to put protection on my couch, intending to hold it until I found the shrine. I walked through it for quite a while really needing to pee. I wanted to challenge myself to see whether I could find the shrine before I lost it. But in the end as usual I got too impatient for the end of the hold, so some time before I found the shrine, and before I could even reach leaking point, I voluntarily wet myself all the way.

13 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

I do! It's also a good way to pass the time as desperation builds and give you a goal. Like, I can't pee till I win or untill I get a set amount of kills, that's what I do at least 😄

Pubg holding is so nerve-wracking but so fun! 

100% i do that kinda of play all the time. I was naked dancing trying to win a game of apex so i could go, it was agonizing but rewarding

13 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

I do! It's also a good way to pass the time as desperation builds and give you a goal. Like, I can't pee till I win or untill I get a set amount of kills, that's what I do at least 😄

Pubg holding is so nerve-wracking but so fun! 

100% i do that kinda of play all the time. I was naked dancing trying to win a game of apex so i could go, it was agonizing but rewarding

I've heard from a couple of holding fetish friends that quite a few online combat games like League of Legends, World of Warships, etc. have surprisingly large secret holding communities. Oftentimes these players will set themselves challenges like "Must get X number of wins before I'm allowed to pee", or "Every defeat/death adds X amount of time to my hold, or means I have to drink Y amount of water". 

While I admit I haven't tried this myself, as a former WoWs player I can attest to the potential challenge involved there; setting aside the whole thing taking place on water, the length of matches can pose a challenge; some matches are over quick if your team or theirs is particularly bad, while others can last the whole 20 minutes. If you're relying on getting a certain number of wins as well, your choice of ship can be crucial, bad luck if you're a destroyer player if the enemy team has a carrier. That's just a recipe for turning her bladder into a ticking timebomb.

Video games are my preferred method for distraction or passing the time during a hold, for sure. If I'm into the game I'll sometimes find I'm holding unintentionally too and almost hadn't even realized I'm needing a pee. This started long before I knew this was a fetish and when I was younger I absolutely hated to interrupt my game to go for a pee and so was often desperately bouncing around in front of the TV or computer, not infrequently with a wet spot from leaking. While games weren't online like they are now, the advent of online gaming like Tribes kept me doing this long after I should have outgrown it and I began to overlap doing it for fun as well as convenience.

While I mostly do single player stuff now the "one more turn" in Civ games or "I'll just finish this quest" or "I'll just get back to town and sell this loot" or "I'll just get this next level" and then go pee are all things I end up doing.