Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

A first time Diaper story.

Finishing signing on the dotted line for the last patient that was in the room, I stood up and instantly felt a Heavy, sagging feeling in my crotch area. I quickly unzipped my Black Skirt and Unfortunately my suspicions came true as I had messed in my White Cotton Panties. My next patient appointment starts in 5 Minutes. Quickly I need to think of what to do next and fast. Let me take this back to where it all began.

My name is Lindsay, I am 29, I have Blonde hair and Blue eyes, I am about 5’ 8” and about average size, and I am a traveling doctor, my most recent contract job was a position in a large hospital in Texas. I normally use Airbnb for places to stay instead of paying a fortune on Hotels or having bugs in your room at cheaper motels. I had seen a listing that was about 45 minutes away from the hospital. The listing had very nice pictures of the room that was listed and the rate was a tad pricy but I thought it was worth checking out, so I messaged the homeowner, set up a date and time to look over the place. Pulling up to the address the house was very nice with a concrete drive in a nice suburb, I parked the car and walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. The door opened and an older lady who looking at seemed to be in her late 40’s early 50’s greeted me, said “you must be here for the room for rent” I said yes that is correct. She said “Well come on in then”.  I noticed she had nice carpet and she wasn’t wearing shoes so I proceeded to take mine off and she stopped me with “Oh it’s fine honey, really no need for that, your shoes look clean”. Walking through the house she had kept it very nice and tidy. Opening the door to the room, I seen a Large Queen Bed with a walk in closet and a dresser as well and a smaller flat screen tv. Nice soft carpet that had a Brownish color to it. She had started explaining the rules to me and said that the laundry was in the basement and that you could use the Washer and Dryer. The kitchen she could use all appliances and to help herself to whatever was in the fridge. I told her I really like this place and I think I will take it for 3 Months if Available, which she said it was, we then went to the kitchen table to sign all the forms and to pay her for 3 months. I thanked her and told her when I would be returning after my shift which she said would be fine and she gave me a spare key. I then left and went to work my shift. The hospital I was currently at seemed to have a lot of patients with asthma like issues. In Texas it had been dryer than normal some of the employees stated at that location. I had got off work and went to the residence I was staying at, the lights were still on, but I was trying to be quiet not knowing if Cheryl was sleeping or not, I unlocked the door and ended up taking my shoes off not wanting to dirty her carpet, I didn’t have a lot with me just a big roll around luggage with spare clothes and work uniforms, so I put them in the dresser in the room and put the luggage in the closet. The next day I got ready for work and before taking a shower I met Cheryl and she handed me some towels if needed, I took them and thanked her. After showering I left the bathroom and smelled breakfast and Cheryl said “I have breakfast made if you would like some” I thanked her and said I might try some Eggs and Toast. I finished my breakfast and had some coffee and Orange Juice and left for work. My normal routine workday is Checking all the upcoming reports in my Inbox and Choosing 9-10 Patients for the day. I would then meet with them ask them how they feel and give them recommendations for what the next course of action will be, sign for any Prescriptions. Got back to my room earlier than normal and while still in my work uniform I seen Cheryl in the Living room and wanted to visit with her some, so I sat down in the chair next to her on the couch and made some small talk for awhile and then I commented on all her nice pictures of her family she had up. Cheryl said “Thank You and I wish Bill was still here he would have loved to meet you I imagine because he had always wanted a daughter, who worked in the Healthcare Industry” Cheryl then told me that her husband Bill had passed away 2 years ago from an Heart Attack while working on an Oil rig.  I said I was very sorry for her loss and visited a little bit more before I went to shower and go to bed for the night. I had a clothes basket for dirty clothes, which I have been throwing them in. One day I had got back from work and my clothes had been cleaned and folded and put back where I had them before. Cheryl came in and said “My apologies for doing your laundry but I am here all day and I do not mind doing it while you work all day” I said that is fine and is totally up to you. I noticed that she had put my White Cotton Panties for work towards the top of the droor, which are totally plain, but I wear for work in case patients want to look under my skirt. One day I had went to work and had a slight headache, felt like not leaving work, so in my office cabinets, I looked at what I had and all the jars were the same color but had a small label on them with the Medicine code. I had a bottled water with me and figured I would take two Tylenol to relieve my headache. So I grabbed the jar with the code for Tylenol on my sheet and took 2 capsules with water, put it back.

The next patient came in and was recovering from a Sprained ankle, I spoke with the patient and asked how everything was going since the surgery, which he said was fine. I then bent down kneeling looking at his Ankle for anything out of the ordinary. Whenever I did I Instantly got a tightness in my Stomach area and felt like I had to pass gas but I would never do anything like that especially not with a patient. So I quickly stood up and sat back down, finished up with the patient and gave him my recommendations, then he left. I quickly left to the bathroom, only to sit down on the toilet and feel like having to go poop. I pushed and nothing came out, so I got back up and went to work, the Cramps kept coming in intervals but were nothing serious, I thought maybe I had ate something that didn’t agree with me. I left work heading straight back to my room, as soon as I pulled in the Driveway a Cramp hit me that felt like someone had punched me in the Gut, so I quickly entered the house and went to the bathroom which seemed to be occupied by Cheryl, so I went to my room thinking of what to do. The urge was really bad so I quickly went into the closet and closed the door. I was planning on getting an extra plastic shopping bag out of my luggage and use that for the time being but I had started undressing by taking off my skirt, getting the bag but by that time that final cramp hit me and unloaded everything from 2 days into my work Cotton Panties, It wasn’t runny just firm solid lumps that ended up in my panties. It made my panties hug my hips tighter and the backside was brown luckily no pee ended up in them. I tried to leave the closet to change and noticed it was locked so I tried a few times to get out. I called for Cheryl which she heard and came in the room and opened the door to which I had quickly gotten dressed so she wouldn’t see the state of my panties. “Lindsay is everything alright, I am so sorry I forgot to tell you the door locks were installed wrong, I need to get them fixed” I said that it is fine I think I will take a shower. “Before you go could you help me restock the towels I have them in the basement”? I said sure hoping it wouldn’t take long especially with a load in my pants, so I went downstairs with her hoping the smell wasn’t too bad. The basement had some lights but wasn’t very bright either. “Lindsay would you mind  emptying the dryer out and moving the clothes out of the wash while I fold towels” I quickly emptied the dryer and started emptying out the Washer, towards the bottom I was unable to reach the bottom so I leaned over reaching down being able to grab the items, when all of a sudden I felt my skirt Yanked off, exposing my current state of my panties. “I thought I smelled something but I figured you would know better, are you just Lazy or do you not know better”? I seen you were in the bathro…. “did you even knock or say that you needed it, I was Mopping the floor” Well I… “Lindsay this is not good now for the duration of your stay you will be in Panty Probation, if you are not sure of what that is read the document you signed your first day, you can break your contract but know that I will put out there what happened with this incident so all other Airbnb will know when reviewing your application” I had a sudden rush it was an accident. “Accidents are for little girls not Doctors, now get upstairs and clean yourself off, before you make a mess” I quickly left with my skirt and went straight to the bathroom, emptying the contents into the toilet and hopping in the shower. I was totally embarrassed by what had happened I wasn’t going to argue with her I just had never heard of the Panty Probation thing. Leaving the bathroom going back to my room, on my dresser was 5 Panties, 5 Pull-Ups Training Pants, 5 Thinner Diapers, 5 Thick Diapers, with a Chart next to them and a pair of Locking Plastic Pants. I quickly scanned the document and had found the section of: 4.3 Panty Probation Program

A.     If renter is enrolled in this program he/she volunteers all rights of personal selection of pants/panties in the event that he/she has a daytime or nighttime accident while using the services of the homeowner. If any damage is accrued because of refusal of following the program, the renter volunteers all monetary refunds to be forbidden and up to eviction immediately.

B.     The homeowner will keep a chart on hand for the renters duration of stay keeping track of how many accidents and what types are occurring. The 1st offense will be a Warning with a Plastic Mat put in place. The 2nd Offense dependent on the Severity will be a Pull Ups training pants for a Light wetting in the pants/panties that leaves a few spots and not totally soaked. If soaked panties then Panties will be placed over the Pull-Ups Training pants, if still not working Level down to Daytime Adult Diapers. Ifa Bowel Movement has occurred in the pants/Panties Immediately place the renter in a Daytime Diaper. Each week at the beginning of the next one the renter will have to show the homeowner that he/she is capable of not making any messes in his/her pants/diapers/pull-ups/etc. A week without problems renter can have back normal pants/panties. 3-4 days no Issues, up to homeowners discretion. 1-2 days no issues renter has not proven enough days of training. I quickly felt my bed and sure enough a plastic mat was on it, I got dressed putting on my panties and sweatpants and went to the kitchen to be clear with Cheryl. She was at the table, I told her I had read the rules and I think I understand them. “Here is your first written warning hopefully it will be your last, While staying with me.. Stand up” I did and Cheryl pulled my sweatpants down, I stepped out of them. “I like to be able to see and to check you for before you leave”. She said her rules were have an accident pullups for week need to have 5 dry days, if not guess what going to diapers, then 5 days as well, if you get to the thick nighttime diapers you will stay in them until I feel that you can go up one level to the thinner ones,ok it is getting late now go to bed”. I had went back to my room and put the diapers and stuff in an empty droor and noticed a small statue that was emitting some sort of steam that wasn’t hot just I think was a humidifier so I thought nothing of it and went to bed. I had trouble sleeping partly because the plastic sheet rustled and made noise and it was hot on my skin. I had to show Cheryl that it was a one time accident and I did not require Diapers. My alarm on my phone had woken me up and when leaving my room I was met with a locked door, I did have to pee somewhat as you normally do from overnight, I really tried to open it and it would not go. I assumed that Cheryl would be by to do my check. Cheryl opened the door about 10 minutes later and said “Follow me” I followed her through the house to the basement where she opened a door that led to a small room where she had me stand over a light and she felt my panties every which way and then said “These are good to go” I then left and proceeded to shower. I went to work trying to get the previous nights events off my mind. I had a normal work day with no issues. I went back to my room and Cheryl was in it cleaning. I started to turn and leave to give Cheryl her space but she quickly unzipped my skirt and did a quick inspection of my panties. I said Cheryl that was a freak accident and she said “You never know, I need to keep this house clean”. I had went to the kitchen and had gotten a drink and sat down in my panties in the living room watching tv, while watching the show, a commercial break had came on with vivid colors and people dancing , I guess I had gotten too involved in it and had forgotten my need to pee and slowly began to dribble in small spurts of Hot pee into my pants, it was after about 5 seconds, I realized what was happening and quickly stopped the flow with my hand in between my legs. I couldn’t believe what had happened here I was a doctor with a PhD and here I was wetting my pants like some toddler. I started going to the bathroom but noticed Cheryl was in it so I then went to my room and was going to quickly change my panties but when I attempted to open my droors I realized that they had been locked. So here I was in white Panties with a dark patch towards the bottom, I couldn’t use the restroom because Cheryl was in it and I was going to be caught in them. So I ended up knocking on the bathroom door saying that I need the restroom when done. Cheryl said to come in which I did she had just finished getting dressed from a shower it looked like she sat down on the toilet lid and pulled me in front of her she turned me around inspecting my wet panties and said “well it looks like you had an accident dear” I said it was not an accident then she asked me “if it wasn’t an accident then did you do it on purpose”? I said no then she said “Well what is it” I said it was an accident I was watching tv and forgot. “Ok now this means you are going to pull-ups for a week and they have to be dry and clean or else you will be seeing me daily for diaper checks and changes, come on lets get you into something dry”. She led me back to my room and unlocked the dresser she pulled my wet panties down and quickly cleaned me then pulled up the pull-ups diaper on me which seemed a little bit thicker than normal. “Now let me know when you have to go to the bathroom and I will unlock the bathroom door for you” Now when I have to use the restroom I have to ask for permission? The pull-ups were pretty soft but I was ready to be able to wear my own panties. I went to bed that night and the room seemed warmer than normal but I just thought that it was from the plastic sheet and the pull ups I had on. I finally fell asleep around 1130pm and awoke to Cheryl checking my pull-ups which she pushed and I immediately felt cool wetness. I said this can’t be happening and she said accidents happen. I stepped out of the wet pullup and took a shower, while getting dressed for work I put on the pull up and Cheryl then said that I could wear my panties over the pull-ups. I ended up staying pretty busy during the day and to remember to use the restroom not wanting another wet episode. I ended up right before my shift was over getting called out to the waiting area, a family had requested to talk to me about certain questions, I helped them out and when starting to go back to my office, the TV in the lobby caught my attention with Vivid colors and people dancing for a few minutes and when it was over, I went back to my office. I finished putting up the last of my documents and sat down to log out of my computer and that is when I noticed the extra padding that felt different than before and cool too. I reached down and felt my pull-ups which were indeed wet. I couldn’t figure out when I had wet them. I was angry because I had 1 more pull-ups left and then if I use them then Cheryl could put me in Diapers. I had left work and pulled into the drive. As soon as I opened the door I had met Cheryl “How was your day”, I said good she then said “Pants check” She unzipped my skirt and pulled it down to reveal my soaked pull-ups. “Uh oh, good thing you had these on, come on lets get changed” she led me to my room and put me on the bed and had updated my Potty Chart to 2 Sad faces and Cleaned me up after pulling the wet Pull-Ups off. She slid the new one on and said “ Please come find me when needing to use the restroom, I will come by before bed to check as well”. The evening went well, I had checked my phone and had turned on the TV and had found a movie on I had just started dozing off when Cheryl came in, I quickly checked myself and while Cheryl started to check that damn commercial came on with dancing people and the Vivid colors, I wasn’t paying attention to Cheryl but to the TV, when it was over, I turned my attention to Cheryl who said “Lindsay what happened you were dry when I came in and while checking you you peed your pants that is 3 days in a row, tonight I will put you in Diapers”. I said no way I had just checked myself, I was dry. She added a sad face to the chart and took off my pull-ups and started to tape a Plain white Disposable diaper on me. It was much thicker than the pull-ups and it had a plastic backing. “Now these can hold more than the Pull-ups so when you need changed just come find me, I will give you the chance of a morning and evening to use the toilet. Between those times it is up to you to stay dry to go back to pull-ups”. Cheryl then quickly ripped away the tapes in a way that I could not remove the diapers. So here I was 29 years old somehow stuck in an Adult Diaper in a AirBnB home. I eventually fell asleep and in the morning I really had to pee and the checking time wasn’t until 7 am so I still had 30 minutes to go, I had called for Cheryl with 10 minutes to go that I needed to go bad. She finally came and led me to the bathroom where she was fumbling with the tapes putting them back on in a way and in the process of finally undoing them I small trickle of pee escaped just enough for Cheryl to see and she quicklytaped the diaper back up stating that “If you can’t wait for me then you do not need the toilet, get ready for work” I had then attempted to take the diaper off but the tapes had disappeared again. The floodgates opened up and I had totally soaked the diaper which was white and now a yellow color on it. I asked for a change which I got. But the extra 2 diapers where taped on top of the soaked one. Cheryl said if I leak into the 2nd one then that counts as three wet in one day because the additional 2 were put on the same time. I left for work with a skirt that had a little extra padding underneath. I was ashamed that Cheryl couldn’t get the tapes undone quick enough, mad that I leaked. I had worked throughout the day but ended up hearing some music when I was in the office, the music was sort of Childish sounding but it sounded pretty cool, so I listened to it for a bit and it had finally stopped and I went about my business. I went home and had gotten Cheryl to check my Diaper, she said you had went poop in these as well” I said No way I never poop my pants, she said “Tell you what I will give you one chance in your panties to prove to me that you will not poop in them but if you do then you will be going to Nighttime diapers 24/7”. I said that is no problem. She took off the diaper and cleaned me up, them put on my white cotton panties with Plastic panties over them. “I will not lock these but I trust you to pull them down and use the toilet”. I went about my day off staying around the house and Cheryl would check me sometimes but I was dry and clean. I ended up going to the basement and while down there I was getting some of my laundry but something as telling me I had to go poop so I started to go into the small closet that was down there but I stopped telling myself the bathroom is upstairs. I went upstairs and Cheryl asked if everything was ok and I said yes just going to the restroom. I walked into my room and into the closet and closed the door then realized that I was locked in the closet. Sometime in between entering my room and getting locked in the closet I had totally Shit in my panties without knowing and Cheryl had came in the closet and seen the damage that was done. “Well that wasn’t even 3 hours” I was quickly changed into the nighttime diapers with the plastic pants locked over them. I realized that from here on I would be in Diapers as a failure from the Panty Probation Program. I had realized that within 2 weeks time I had went from never having any sort of accident to having Nightly and Daytime accidents. I was mad at myself for not catching on earlier, I had a feeling Cheryl had something to do with this. After Cheryl left the room I grabbed  my phone and started searching online to see if I could find any records of her through different researching methods, I had searched late into the night and had found one little clue from a Fetish porn forum, it had a picture of a person that looked like Cheryl and a post that stated “This lady takes grown women and turns them into pants pooping and peeing girls unbeknownst to them while staying at her house, then for an extra fee will retrain them”. I couldn’t believe it, I went to bed fuming mad but eventually went to sleep.  The next morning I called off work as I was not going to work in a Plastic pants diapered state. My diaper was soaked with Pee and I went to find Cheryl to confront her about my issues with accidents and what I had found. Cheryl seen me from behind and said “Looks like you need a change Hon” I said yes and I think you are doing something to me to start having accidents. “Oh really and how would I do that?” I am not sure but I think for 1 you have that small statue on my dresser that puts out some sort of steam that may have something to do with it. “haha if you don’t like that statue I will take it out and why would I want a renter to make a mess in my house?” I find a picture online and it has your picture. “okay lets see then” I grabbed my phone and kept trying to pull up the site but it wouldn’t work, I said it was working yesterday but now it is not, I never had accidents till I came here. “Well I can assure you I am not causing you to have accidents in your pants, but if you want to check around the house be my guest” “First let me change you unless you want a Diaper Rash?” We went back to my room and Cheryl asked me “which one do you want to wear Diapers, Pull- ups or your Panties?” I said Panties. She put on my Panties then put the Plastic Panties over them. Cheryl said since you think I am making you have accidents you can have your panties back for all of today and tonight but you will have plastic over them to keep from ruining any of my furniture, Since you are confident you will not have any accidents I will be leaving to run errands and when I get back I will let you use the restroom or I will change you”. After that she took the little statue out of the room and went upstairs. I quickly started searching everything in my room checking the wall outlets, looking through the closet and every dresser drawer. I even checked between the beds and found nothing. I heard Cheryl leave through the front door then watched her leave in the car. I then went to explore in the basement I made sure to check around the HVAC system and around the Laundry area I did see a few boxes on a shelf so I stood up on the Dryer and looked in both of them and one was full of White Diapers with a Blue Stripe down the middle and the other box had Pull-Ups that were larger than normal. I thought it was weird she had Diapers and stuff but I kept looking. I went upstairs looking through the kitchen at everything seeing if I could get any clue. Finally I went upstairs and went to Cheryls room and looked and looked finding nothing. Cheryl had been gone roughly an hour so I went downstairs to watch some News. I thought to myself I had the accident around this time yesterday so I was doing awesome. I remembered the times I did have accidents were when those toddler commercials came on so if one came on I need to look away. The news had about 10 Minutes to go and that commercial started coming on so I quickly closed my eyes and turned away, I could still hear that silly music which was somewhat comforting, but I quickly remembered that I always have accidents so I jumped up and ran to the kitchen quickly feeling my panties through the Plastic Panties and Thankfully no Wetness or Mushiness. I quickly turned off the TV fearful if it came back on and once I started to calm down I started to realize that my need to use the restroom started to become apparent. I thought about texting Cheryl but then thought I don’t want to seem like this is hard for me to her, so I didn’t. I started to go to my room but the Urge hit somewhat stronger so I went to my phone and Texted Cheryl asking how everything was going and that I needed to use the restroom. She texted back “Be back in 30 minutes” I told myself  I can do this I never had accidents before I must have ate or drank something that is causing this. I started to lay down hoping that would help but it made it worse, so I started to walk around the house which that helped somewhat. I walked upstairs again and this time I had opened a smaller room in the corner of Cheryl’s room and I had to start holding one hand between my legs to relieve the pressure. In the room it had a bunch of boxes and random junk it must have been a storage room but underneath a pile of clothes I noticed a chair so I moved them off and sat down on it, the chair had some sort of a bar that went between the legs, so when I sat down it had applied some pressure where my hand normally would have been holding myself. It almost instantly made it feel better, my pants weren’t wet or anything, I didn’t have an accident. I seen some clothes that looked like they were about to fall on me so I reached up and pushed them back, I didn’t notice they were holding a flat piece that fell down towards me so I sat back down and it fell in front of me . I then realized this was a High Chair so I quickly tried to lift it but the tray wouldn’t budge. I looked and felt all around for any type of latch to release it but nothing. I heard the door open and Cheryl said she was back, I said I am upstairs, so I heard the footsteps down the hall and Cheryl found me in the Chair, I said I had to go earlier and sitting in this made the pressure go away, now I can’t get out. “I think I may have the key for that in my room, I will be back”. I still didn’t have to pee. She came back with the key and unlocked it, Lifting the tray, I started to get out but Cheryl reached down feeling my Panties for anything which they were clean. “okay lets go to the restroom” We went to the restroom she had unlocked me and I pulled down my pants and nothing happened. “I will turn around if that will help” Cheryl said. I did have urges earlier and kind of did still but nothing. “okay I guess you do not need any protection then” Cheryl then pulled my panties back up with the Plastic Panties. Do I still have to wear these plastic panties they are really hot and make me sweat and I don’t want you to think I wet myself because of my sweat. “Trust me I know the difference between sweat and Pee” Throughout the rest of the day I had stayed in my room and watched movies on my phone I had about 2 hours before I went to bed so that was also my time to remove my Plastic Panties. I finished the movie I was watching and went and found Cheryl who then checked my panties which were clean then removed them and said “Tonight I want you to put a Pull-Ups Pants over your panties just to be safe, My House My rules” Okay is what I said, then finished up and went to my room and grabbed a Pull-Up and pulled it up and over my panties, they weren’t much thicker than my panties. I turned off the lights and went to bed. I awoke to my alarm and started getting my clothes ready for work and to take a shower, I went to find Cheryl in case she wanted to check me but she must have left, so I took off my Pull-Up which was still dry from before. I finished showering and was heading out the door and seen a note on the table from Cheryl and it read: “Good Morning Lindsay, I will be gone out running errands again. I hope that you make the right decision if you have had an accident please put on a diaper or Pull-Up dependent on the severity of it, if not Congratulations keep using the potty, have a good day at work. It may be a good idea to take a few pull-ups or diapers with you just in case you never know, sometimes one day no accidents the other one not so much” -Cheryl. I started to leave but then stopped thinking I may pack a few extra in my purse and trunk of the car. So I went back to the room and grabbed 2 Pull-Ups and 1 Thinner White Diaper, and then left. The work day had been going well and had not been having any urge issues. A patient had came in and was having asthma issues lately so I helped the patient out with breathing exercises and gave some recommendations on how to help it. The patient had left and I was filling out paperwork on the patient and I had back to back patients today so I had about 5 minutes in between patients. I had sat down in one of the taller chairs to fill out the paperwork I was wearing my Black Skirt with White Patient coat, While filling out the paperwork I was thinking to myself why Cheryl thought I had needed to bring Diapers to work and Chuckled to myself a bit. I then stood up to get a bottle number for a prescription and it felt like a heavy weight was dropped in my panties, I instantly froe and felt the bulge which ended up being a giant Turd that took up the shape of a Banana somewhat, my spare changes were in my purse in my locker 3 levels down, so I didn’t have time to change, so I quickly grabbed a disinfectant and sprayed the mess in my pants so it wouldn’t smell, around the room, I probably sprayed half the can in my panties. The patient came in and I ended up standing up during this visit. I was totally paranoid the patient would smell what I had done. I gave my recommendations and filled out the paperwork then quickly left to go to my locker but on the way I was stopped by one of my managers wanting me to go to it. I said give me one minute, I need to use the restroom. I went to my locker grabbed a Pull-Ups diaper and quickly went to the restroom to change. I started to pull my Dirty Panties down and emptied the contents into the toilet, which left a large Brown stain in them, cleaned myself up and Pulled up the Pull-up and quickly pulled my skirt up. I balled my dirty panties up and put it in my purse in a small bag and put it back in my locker. These Pull-Ups were a bit wider from what I remembered. I went to the meeting and sat down towards the corner of the room and was watching a Training video and all of a sudden I felt my pull-Up getting saturated and feeling heavy and I know that I wasn’t peeing. I stayed in place praying that it would hold, which it finally stopped and the Pull-Up was pretty much used any more and I would leak, so I found that weird that Cheryl must have placed some sort of sensor in these to make me think I had wet them. I finished my workday and drove back going to confront Cheryl, I had opened the front door, went to my room to change and had started to take off my Skirt and from behind a hand with a rag went to my nose and mouth and I had tried to fight off but it had overtook me. I awoke in a small room with a light my Hands and Legs were tied to Restraints, I was completely naked except from a Thick Nighttime Diaper taped on me. I also had a Pacifier put in my mouth preventing me from making a noise. Cheryl entered and said “So I see you finally figured out what I had been doing to you, These Micro sensors I have created send a flow of water into your diapers which are hidden underneath the padding, I sent that one too you so you would realize it wasn’t you” Now you will drink this down and then you will always be having accidents for me, She removed the Pacifier and started to pour the drink down my throat which I was still somewhat weak from earlier, so I ended up drinking the glass down. “I always wanted me a cute Little girl around here, now with you I can have one, you can leave but if you stay you live for free, just no more panties” She then removed the pacifier again. I said why did you do this to me what enjoyment do you get out of this, I could call the police. “Don’t you enjoy being taken care of from those long work days, You can call the police but with what evidence the sensors dissolve into the system in 6 Hours, so they would only find wet pants. Oh those silly commercials I made those too so you would instantly mess yourself a few times and after those were enough, you didn’t realize it but after seeing those you were telling yourself that it was easier to poop in your pants then to walk to the toilet, it was more convenient for you, but I can re Potty Train you as well” “You will need to stay another 6 Months here and we will work back from Diapers to Pants based on the Potty Training Chart” Yes, please I said I will do it 6 more months I hate wearing these and having accidents, I will do 6 more months. Cheryl released me and said “okay house rules here are Diapers for a week, use them but tell me when you used them and that will count as progress, then Pull-Ups are next Tell me when you need to use the restroom and I will take you or you can have two wettings in a week but you need to tell me you had an accident, then if all good, you will go back to Panties with Plastic Panties over them for one week and you must train your bladder and bowels to hold for only three times a day and if one accident you go to Pull-Ups but no accidents Congratulations you had passed the Panty Probation Program”. I knew had a long road ahead but whatever she did to me I really didn’t trust her but what other choice did I have so I agreed and started the program with her.

THE End.

Edited by Bry5435 (see edit history)