Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Good Messing scenes in Movies or TV

i haven't seen movie but there a poop scene in new movie Drunk Bus

"These friends ride the bus and witness a drunken young woman (Sloan Estelle) explosively poop on the bus."

"a drunk girl poops on the bus within the first 20 minutes, and then the stink is referred to throughout the rest of the film."

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

link to the episode of Being Erica where poor Fiona craps her shorts in front of everyone who laugh at the stain and the smell  

This one. Girl diarrhea on a date.mp4

In the first Sex and the City movie Kristen Davis loudly shits her pants in front of her friends who laugh at her.......no stain   Shhh...Don't Tell Being Erica episode (season 2,

Posted Images

There is a US sit com called AP Bio with dialogue about messing then later an implied messing, maybe someone has seen it and knows the episode? Its in the first season I believe. Two teachers claim that a third teacher is so dedicated to not leaving her classroom unattended that she "has pooped her pants a couple of times". The accused teacher says "I have...but I just borrow some red track pants from the lost and found, wash them and put them back!"

At the end of the episode the same teacher is shown sneaking out of the bathroom, and she is wearing the red track pants and carrying a tied up trash bag which we are to assume contains her poopy underwear. 

No sound or stain but still a nice scenario to think about. I know when I was in school I used to fantasize about a couple of my female teachers accidentally messing their pants while teaching a class. 

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't say they have so many as much as we notice the ones that do.

Take Tarantino's foot fetish for example. It's pretty obvious from his movies, but that doesn't mean that loads of movies, in general, feature that kind of content. Similarly there are some writers of dramas in South Korea and Thailand who like female messing and put it in their shows, and others who don't, but we see the ones who do here.

Coincidentally, my avatar is another Thai messing scene (Kom Payabaht). That scene like the airport one has an attractive woman denied the toilet at the last moment and losing control. It's toilet humour and also humiliation of an attractive character, which is what we like about it.

There is an Indian movie (Miga Miga Avasaram) about a policewoman pissing her pants after protracted desperation, but that obviously is wetting rather than messing.

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

I swear there was this reality prank tv show I saw a video of. It was either a haunted house or a “zombie apocalypse pranks”. The scene was a bunch of actors dressed as zombies scaring a young woman. She just backs into a corner and stands crying. The camera shows her wetting and messing her jeans. I have been trying my hardest to find this clip but can’t.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 5:56 PM, M_F said:

Lydia Rose Bewley loudly shits her pants at the end of a mud marathon in episode Sober of show Drifters youtube.com/watch?v=MyLKo7zdajY

full episode so you can see bunny needing to run into the portopotty to finish the shit she started in her leggings and then do the crapped-my-pants walk of shame after................

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7zw078

On 12/5/2021 at 3:06 AM, Joy999 said:

I swear there was this reality prank tv show I saw a video of. It was either a haunted house or a “zombie apocalypse pranks”. The scene was a bunch of actors dressed as zombies scaring a young woman. She just backs into a corner and stands crying. The camera shows her wetting and messing her jeans. I have been trying my hardest to find this clip but can’t.

Sounds hot! Anyone have it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 11:28 PM, M_F said:

full episode so you can see bunny needing to run into the portopotty to finish the shit she started in her leggings and then do the crapped-my-pants walk of shame after................

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7zw078

Omg I got annoyed by that guy. First he blocks the toilet then complains about the result of him being an idiot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/4/2021 at 12:00 AM, Bomber27 said:

There is a US sit com called AP Bio with dialogue about messing then later an implied messing, maybe someone has seen it and knows the episode? Its in the first season I believe. Two teachers claim that a third teacher is so dedicated to not leaving her classroom unattended that she "has pooped her pants a couple of times". The accused teacher says "I have...but I just borrow some red track pants from the lost and found, wash them and put them back!"

At the end of the episode the same teacher is shown sneaking out of the bathroom, and she is wearing the red track pants and carrying a tied up trash bag which we are to assume contains her poopy underwear. 

No sound or stain but still a nice scenario to think about. I know when I was in school I used to fantasize about a couple of my female teachers accidentally messing their pants while teaching a class. 

can't find video but AP Bio wpisode "Gary Meets Dave" Aparna Brielle has diarrhea and supposedly shits herself at one point..................

On 4/11/2022 at 3:00 PM, Tommy harken said:

I’m not sure if this one has been posted. But there’s a show called Mean Mums where a stomach bug goes around and causes several accidents throughout the episode. Here’s a link to the trailer. 

https://www.facebook.com/MeanMums/videos/episode-6-tonight-830-on-three/1294196060967498/

I've seen the trailer but I can't find the episode itself. The full thing isn't linked here. Has anyone found it?

Not often do you hear a woman simply announce she's going to poo her pants like that after all...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
7 hours ago, nappypants said:

Yeah, that’s a very old one! I think it’s probably staged, but good in any case…

I'd love to have some investigation in this case - like if this guy is a really a TV person and the reporter is somehow known. If this is a real story I'd love to hear her summary of this. Like nothing offensive, but just a question how it happened and what was after the scene.

3 hours ago, tanin said:

I'd love to have some investigation in this case - like if this guy is a really a TV person and the reporter is somehow known. If this is a real story I'd love to hear her summary of this. Like nothing offensive, but just a question how it happened and what was after the scene.

Thought I read somewhere it was one of those secret camera prank shows, though could have been wrong I guess…

• 3 months later...
On 9/8/2020 at 4:18 PM, M_F said:

Tout Schuss 2016 French comedy movie.........19 year old is given a laxative meant for someone else.......she craps herself on a date and runs away with a brown stain on her white pants

youtube.com/watch?v=VDlnO3t4ktQ

1:08:20 Manon Valentin get diarrhea and ruins her white pants on a date

On 9/8/2020 at 4:18 PM, M_F said:

Tout Schuss 2016 French comedy movie.........19 year old is given a laxative meant for someone else.......she craps herself on a date and runs away with a brown stain on her white pants

youtube.com/watch?v=VDlnO3t4ktQ

1:08:20 Manon Valentin get diarrhea and ruins her white pants on a date