Sign In

female Good Messing scenes in Movies or TV

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

link to the episode of Being Erica where poor Fiona craps her shorts in front of everyone who laugh at the stain and the smell  

This one. Girl diarrhea on a date.mp4

In the first Sex and the City movie Kristen Davis loudly shits her pants in front of her friends who laugh at her.......no stain   Shhh...Don't Tell Being Erica episode (season 2,

Posted Images

implied messing in Chiquititas from brazil..................................episode 47 mean teacher Carmen has had a laxative secretly put into her food...............during a lesson it kicks in and she squirms  and runs away but the bathroom is locked................................she keeps squirming and trying to control her bowels and finally she runs away................when she comes back she is wearing a different outfit.......................
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4utfny

Edited by M_F
fix spelling (see edit history)

youtube.com/watch?v=CsYJz8iWjRo

Ein kurzer Scheissfilm - About Shit

strange short film from germany.......people are trapped in a room and can't get out until everyone poops.......one woman refuses to go and ends up pooping her pants............8:50..............warning............this isnt really played for laughs like the other clips...............she seems really upset that she pooped her pants................i figured i'd share the link anyway though.........................

On 2/14/2021 at 9:44 PM, trekkie said:

Don’t suppose you describe some of those times or point us to where you have? You can’t see it, but I’m giving you my best sad puppy face right now.

SO I actually did it once when I was taking my final english exam in highschool and had to retake it because I had to leave class early to clean up.. and then It happened again when I went to take the ASVAB test. Luckily the people there didn't make me retake it. The last time it happened to me was when I was taking my final exam in A school for my job and I had to leave in the middle to go clean myself up and then I went back and finished my test. 

On 2/17/2021 at 5:44 PM, Emilylovesmusic said:

SO I actually did it once when I was taking my final english exam in highschool and had to retake it because I had to leave class early to clean up.. and then It happened again when I went to take the ASVAB test. Luckily the people there didn't make me retake it. The last time it happened to me was when I was taking my final exam in A school for my job and I had to leave in the middle to go clean myself up and then I went back and finished my test. 

Gotta be rough as much as we love to hear about it. Have people  generally been understanding?

On 2/23/2021 at 5:55 PM, Emilylovesmusic said:

Yes I do. I have always had a really sensitive stomach.

Again, that sounds so hard to live with and yet so awesome. One of my favorite memories, though it wasn't much fun at the time, was being in school when my stomach was really bad. I shifted the wrong way while sitting in hopes of holding it better, but the position I took wasn't a very good one, judging by the sudden combination of relief and mushy sensations spreading beneath me. Would have been wonderful if not for being terrified the others would find out. I think I got away with it... it's happened a few more times since then, most in the last handful of months, and I find myself hoping I'll have a little less control on bad stomach days from now on.

Have you ever fully told the story of one of those test/class incidents? I'd love to hear about those in more detail. 

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
On 2/15/2021 at 5:57 PM, Nar said:

In Nip Tuck S5 E3 Paula Marshall's character takes a liquid shit in the hot tub because she had had too many laxatives.

heres a video of the scene youtube.com/watch?v=RTtMbhpccSk

poor lady................

it's a version of this video that went viral a long time ago that was supposed to be from a reality tv show where a lady contestant has a poop/diarrhea accident in a hot tub but no one ever figured out what it was reall from................... youtube.com/watch?v=-UqTqcmd0go

• 4 weeks later...

Korean comedy Lifting King Kong about women weightlifting team........

first competition is disaster.......... women fall over.....drop weights....

last girl to lift is a cute curvy bashful type she tries to lift......camera focuses on her butt.....loud fart and brown stain..... she freaks out and her coach and teammates have to carry her off then show backstage with her coaches and teammates wiping her backside off with towels..........

i like we can see the outline of her panties through singlet.........big panties to contain big accident.......... poor girl..... like to give her a hug

link: v.qq.com/x/page/q0703n87cc2.html

There is an episode of Kim's Convenience on Netlfix where Janet and her dad both have some bad beef stew and there is obvious desperation and at one point it appears that Janet may have had an accident when asked to bend down and put something on a shelf. At the end of the episode her dad has a full blown mess on himself as well. I believe it is Season 1 episode 9.

2 hours ago, Emilylovesmusic said:

There is an episode of Kim's Convenience on Netlfix where Janet and her dad both have some bad beef stew and there is obvious desperation and at one point it appears that Janet may have had an accident when asked to bend down and put something on a shelf. At the end of the episode her dad has a full blown mess on himself as well. I believe it is Season 1 episode 9.

here is a video of the full episode dailymotion.com/video/x6qm0wn

i didn't watch the whole thing but Janet's maybe accident is about 20 minutes.................thanks for the info, the actress who is Janet is adorable..............

On 5/31/2021 at 3:26 PM, M_F said:

Korean comedy Lifting King Kong about women weightlifting team........

first competition is disaster.......... women fall over.....drop weights....

last girl to lift is a cute curvy bashful type she tries to lift......camera focuses on her butt.....loud fart and brown stain..... she freaks out and her coach and teammates have to carry her off then show backstage with her coaches and teammates wiping her backside off with towels..........

i like we can see the outline of her panties through singlet.........big panties to contain big accident.......... poor girl..... like to give her a hug

link: v.qq.com/x/page/q0703n87cc2.html

Does anyone know how to download that? It doesn't like the program that lets me pretty reliably grab stuff from YT, and that one is a thing of beauty! (As is she.)