Sign In

female Good Messing scenes in Movies or TV

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

link to the episode of Being Erica where poor Fiona craps her shorts in front of everyone who laugh at the stain and the smell  

This one. Girl diarrhea on a date.mp4

In the first Sex and the City movie Kristen Davis loudly shits her pants in front of her friends who laugh at her.......no stain   Shhh...Don't Tell Being Erica episode (season 2,

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Mean Mums New Zealand - Season 2 Episode 6

a bunch of teachers and mum volunteers at a school get a stomach bug.................lots of farting but the best scene is at 7:30.............a cute lady is sitting at table and she is pretending she isn't sick.............but she can't hold back........starts farting loudly...............runs to the bathroom with long loud farts............next scene she is wearing same top but different bottoms and giving instructions on how her leggings should be cleaned..........

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 3:27 PM, M_F said:

Mean Mums New Zealand - Season 2 Episode 6

a bunch of teachers and mum volunteers at a school get a stomach bug.................lots of farting but the best scene is at 7:30.............a cute lady is sitting at table and she is pretending she isn't sick.............but she can't hold back........starts farting loudly...............runs to the bathroom with long loud farts............next scene she is wearing same top but different bottoms and giving instructions on how her leggings should be cleaned..........

The YouTube account here has been closed. I'll have to find the video myself and upload it.

On 10/23/2020 at 10:01 AM, jean said:

That's wetting, not messing. Cute video, though.

On 12/9/2020 at 7:52 PM, M_F said:

Crashing season 1 episode 4.......kate tries to fart in front of her boyfriend........first one is ok..........then she pushes too hard youtube.com/watch?v=ell6-wkBV80

If I had a girlfriend who'd rip farts in front of me until she shat her dress I'd be pretty pleased...I'd really rather she didn't do it in bed, though.

• 3 weeks later...

youtube.com/watch?v=q1I5Vd6CJn0 최고의 한방 - 이세영, 고비&폭발&배출 시험 망했어요... (1993년산 초코바).20170609

from korean drama.............. cute korean college student accidentally eats a candy bar that expired in 1993 right before an exam............. she has a diarrhea attack in the middle of the exam and tries to hold on..............eventually she is forced to leave in embarrassment.........not sure if she has an accident or not but some of the loud farts that she can't control when she's shuffling out of the classroom sounds pretty wet and bubbly........................

Edited by M_F
added name of show? (see edit history)
19 minutes ago, M_F said:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1I5Vd6CJn0 최고의 한방 - 이세영, 고비&폭발&배출 시험 망했어요... (1993년산 초코바).20170609

from korean drama.............. cute korean college student accidentally eats a candy bar that expired in 1993 right before an exam............. she has a diarrhea attack in the middle of the exam and tries to hold on..............eventually she is forced to leave in embarrassment.........not sure if she has an accident or not but some of the loud farts that she can't control when she's shuffling out of the classroom sounds pretty wet and bubbly........................

I LOVE this. As someone who sufffers from really bad test anxiety, I can totally relate to this situation. (Minus the expired chocolate. I get nervous diarrhea) Been there many times. 

21 hours ago, M_F said:

the name of the show is "Hit The Top" or "Best Hit" the actress is south korean actress Le Se-young playing Choi Woo-seung

episode six............there's an free version with english subtitles here...................https://www.viki.com/videos/1161865v-the-best-hit-episode-6

about 17 minutes in..........it's funny to see the translation of the words on the test mocking her situation "explosive" "crisis" "landslide" "discharge" "pouring" as she tries not to have a huge landslide in her black pants and then at the end she has to admit to everyone that she needs a bathroom before she starts walking awfwardly and farting out of the classroom..................

TheBestHit06-00246.jpg

On 12/31/2020 at 11:09 PM, M_F said:

Cute scene! I found an even hotter one from a South Korean show, though. A woman is chasing a man and finds herself bursting to shit in a field, helplessly farting as she slowly loses control...the man is nice to her and puts a cardboard box over her and gives her his shirt to change into after she takes a gigantic dump in her dress!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbshHz9HK_k

I'll try to upload the scene to the site, it's adorable. I think there's a lot of fun messing content out there from South Korea, since omo seems fairly accepted in media there.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 4:01 AM, jean said:

I of course only speak English but I find it remarkable and also a little weird (because I’m in America and.. our healthcare) that she had a coughing fit, wet herself and the doctor thought “let’s take care of her”

glad they did obviously something was wrong but normally it’d be like “oh poor girl..” and go on

On 9/30/2020 at 11:58 AM, M_F said:

beginning of You'Re The Worst season 1 episode 10 Fists and Feet and Stuff gretchen (aya cash) drinks a green smoothie and goes for a jogging.............she got the order wrong! she gets the runs during her run and has diarrhea in her tight little shorts............we don't see the stain but we see her hosing off her legs later.....a gardener notices her having to clean up her poop accident............embarrassing!

Now there's a good messing, even though you don't see it. I love shorts wettings and messings, and I think as a bonus she sprayed them with the hose too?

9 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Now there's a good messing, even though you don't see it. I love shorts wettings and messings, and I think as a bonus she sprayed them with the hose too?

yep had to wash herself with the hose..................love the funny look on her face as she realizes what she's just done to her shorts...................

two tv commercials............one was banned from tv

How to Poop on an RV - PooPourri

youtube.com/watch?v=3pAXZogWVeY

at :40 seconds the mom tries to hold in a shit but fails..........i like that the the caption says "*shart*"!

Alli Poopy Pants Commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=AWeDgACm5ew

old commericial banned from tv...............a very cute curvy woman has taken the wrong diet pill......she's telling her friends that there are no sideeffects when suddenly the most embarrassing sideeffect happens to her while she's sitting in front of her friends.............bad day to wear a white skirt................she has to do the walk of shame to the bathroom while her friends laugh at the brown stain on her white skirt..........................

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB16pfmLoj8

in Brooklyn 99 Amy says that she was in college and crapped her pants in the middle of the test..........unfortunately only dialog......................i wish they had done a flashback with Melissa Fumero playing her character desperate to go and not being able to stop an embarrassing moment happening in her pants in front of the college class........................ or if her character later had a similar desperation and accident scene in her police uniform that would be great.............

Edited by M_F
fix spelling of tv show (see edit history)