Sign In

female Good Messing scenes in Movies or TV

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

link to the episode of Being Erica where poor Fiona craps her shorts in front of everyone who laugh at the stain and the smell  

This one. Girl diarrhea on a date.mp4

In the first Sex and the City movie Kristen Davis loudly shits her pants in front of her friends who laugh at her.......no stain   Shhh...Don't Tell Being Erica episode (season 2,

Posted Images

In the first Sex and the City movie Kristen Davis loudly shits her pants in front of her friends who laugh at her.......no stain

Shhh...Don't Tell Being Erica episode (season 2, episode 6) a lady is slipped a laxative later at soccer practice she shits herself and runs off and everyone laughs at the brown stain on her white shorts

Tout Schuss 2016 French comedy movie.........19 year old is given a laxative meant for someone else.......she craps herself on a date and runs away with a brown stain on her white pants

On 9/8/2020 at 8:18 PM, M_F said:

In the first Sex and the City movie Kristen Davis loudly shits her pants in front of her friends who laugh at her.......no stain

Shhh...Don't Tell Being Erica episode (season 2, episode 6) a lady is slipped a laxative later at soccer practice she shits herself and runs off and everyone laughs at the brown stain on her white shorts

Tout Schuss 2016 French comedy movie.........19 year old is given a laxative meant for someone else.......she craps herself on a date and runs away with a brown stain on her white pants

Do you have the link to the 2016 French film scene?

On 9/8/2020 at 4:18 PM, M_F said:

Well, she was soiling her underwear FYI.

On 9/21/2020 at 4:31 PM, rfthawne said:

There's an episode of Unreal I believe in the second season where the main character sets one of the girls on the reality show she produces up where she has to poop while on a romantic meet up. The girl doesn't make it, but you don't see anything but plenty of desperation and frantic running for a bathroom and getting stopped by a locked door. 

You can hear her loudly shit her dress too. Hot.

Degrassi: The Next Generation 1010 - I Just Don't Know What to Do with Myself, Pt. 2

youtube.com/watch?v=p3BKv0dTS14

4:40 jenna taking diet pills and she is told what the sideffects are.....she doesn't care.....is told she should wear diapers and srugs it off

13:20 jenna is at the top of a cheerleading pyramid when the "sideeffects" pop in.....lots of farting and she runs away embarrassed holding the back of her pants.......

16:20 jenna comes out of the bathroom wearing new sweat pants that her boyfriend had to bring her.......

19:15 she has to admit to her friend that she pooped her pants.........other cheerleaders at other table are laughing at her and jenna admits they call her "Squirt"

I remember seeing a couple of scenes that I loved from Korean soap operas but I haven't been able to find them again. The first one was this girl with a short skirt that I remember has to hold for a long time and they are like in a family dinner and she goes outside the place and has an accident.

The second one was a lady that tries to go to like a bathroom outside her house but she gets disgusted and goes to her mom's house but doesn't make it. I would love to see those again if somebody has the links (with translations if possible)

First one is Marriage Not Dating episode 5 but i do not know video................................second one is from a show i forget the name but something like "King family"?

1 hour ago, pipegar said:

I remember seeing a couple of scenes that I loved from Korean soap operas but I haven't been able to find them again. The first one was this girl with a short skirt that I remember has to hold for a long time and they are like in a family dinner and she goes outside the place and has an accident.

The second one was a lady that tries to go to like a bathroom outside her house but she gets disgusted and goes to her mom's house but doesn't make it. I would love to see those again if somebody has the links (with translations if possible)

beginning of You'Re The Worst season 1 episode 10 Fists and Feet and Stuff gretchen (aya cash) drinks a green smoothie and goes for a jogging.............she got the order wrong! she gets the runs during her run and has diarrhea in her tight little shorts............we don't see the stain but we see her hosing off her legs later.....a gardener notices her having to clean up her poop accident............embarrassing!

On 9/24/2020 at 6:37 PM, M_F said:

First one is Marriage Not Dating episode 5 but i do not know video................................second one is from a show i forget the name but something like "King family"?

I've found the first episode subtitled! I'll get the cute accident scene from it and upload it.

EDIT: It's epic desperation stretching over 10 minutes, it might be difficult to upload.

https://www3.dramacool.movie/marriage-not-dating-episode-5.html

The guy is literally dragging off his girlfriend while she needs to shit...definitely one of us. She shits herself in little shorts, though.

The second scene is from this show, but do you know the episode number? There are 50 of them.

http://www.koreandrama.org/kings-family/

On 9/24/2020 at 12:41 AM, M_F said:

Oldie but goodie TV commercial.....................a race against time for this professional woman with a strong urge but she's stuck in a traffic jam.........she's loaded up on microwave burritos and cigarettes and coffee.......her pants are in for a bad time......if only it went on for longer!

Wow, that's hot for a commercial. You can find great stuff in odd places sometimes...

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)

...OK, I think I just struck gold.

https://thewiki.kr/w/오모라시

This Korean webpage on omorashi has lists of accident scenes in media. Included is the King's Family scene, but it doesn't give the episode number or a link, only specifies the scenario. This should be a great reference in future, though.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)

In King’s Family, episode 6, Wang Soo Bak(played by Oh Hyun Kyung) pooped her pants.

Soo Bak and her husband Go Min Joong(played by Jo Sung Ha) moved into a small house with no bathroom. Soo Bak was at home reading a magazine, when she suddenly needed to go to the bathroom. She quickly went to the public bathroom, but she could not stand it there.

Soo Bak decided to run to her mother’s house, when she bumped into Park Sal La(played by Lee Bo Hee). Soo Bak had to stand with her listening to her comfort her. Later, when she arrived at her mother’s house, she eventually pooped her pants.

3 hours ago, M_F said:

In King’s Family, episode 6, Wang Soo Bak(played by Oh Hyun Kyung) pooped her pants.

Soo Bak and her husband Go Min Joong(played by Jo Sung Ha) moved into a small house with no bathroom. Soo Bak was at home reading a magazine, when she suddenly needed to go to the bathroom. She quickly went to the public bathroom, but she could not stand it there.

Soo Bak decided to run to her mother’s house, when she bumped into Park Sal La(played by Lee Bo Hee). Soo Bak had to stand with her listening to her comfort her. Later, when she arrived at her mother’s house, she eventually pooped her pants.

Found the episode - thanks for your help. I'll be uploading it soon. It's really cute.

https://www3.dramacool.movie/kings-family-episode-6.html

On 9/30/2020 at 1:58 PM, M_F said:

beginning of You'Re The Worst season 1 episode 10 Fists and Feet and Stuff gretchen (aya cash) drinks a green smoothie and goes for a jogging.............she got the order wrong! she gets the runs during her run and has diarrhea in her tight little shorts............we don't see the stain but we see her hosing off her legs later.....a gardener notices her having to clean up her poop accident............embarrassing!

I feel this one in my soul! I can't even count the amount of times this has happened to me while I was running.