Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I also have a long distance omo relationship, since I live as an expatriate in Europe and my "special friend" lives in the Bay Area of US. Sometimes when we skype each other she stands up so that I can see her whole body and she wets her pants for me. Just fuels the fire for my annual trips to the US (on hold this year on account of the virus) when we usually rent a cabin in the wilderness near Mendocino for a few days and just do kink. Glad you had such a nice time with your girl.

36 minutes ago, dirtyoldman said:

I also have a long distance omo relationship, since I live as an expatriate in Europe and my "special friend" lives in the Bay Area of US. Sometimes when we skype each other she stands up so that I can see her whole body and she wets her pants for me. Just fuels the fire for my annual trips to the US (on hold this year on account of the virus) when we usually rent a cabin in the wilderness near Mendocino for a few days and just do kink. Glad you had such a nice time with your girl.

Glad you are able to have that kind of relationship! Hopefully the virus won't keep you guys apart for too much longer. But, as you mentioned, that could just fuel the fire even more!

And yes, being able to see the whole body is the best!

For me long distance relationships work great when you meet someone who's as kinky as you, but when you don't have much in common besides that.

A friend of mine works as a cabin attendant abroad and often sends me pictures and videos wetting different types of panties. We used to meet once every 2 or 3 months whenever she had a layover here or returned on vacation. Unfortunately since covid started she hasn't been back yet. The videos continue, though 😁

3 hours ago, JulesH said:

For me long distance relationships work great when you meet someone who's as kinky as you, but when you don't have much in common besides that.

A friend of mine works as a cabin attendant abroad and often sends me pictures and videos wetting different types of panties. We used to meet once every 2 or 3 months whenever she had a layover here or returned on vacation. Unfortunately since covid started she hasn't been back yet. The videos continue, though 😁

Glad to hear that you are still getting videos! Those videos sound pretty great! Hope you guys get the chance to see each other in person again soon. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Long Distance no longer!

So, last week I managed to get a 4 day weekend, and decided to surprise my fiancée by driving the 1,168 miles to visit her. She was very surprised! As you would expect, we had plenty of sex, however, on the night before I needed to leave, we ended up hanging out with her lesbian friend (mentioned in the previous installment). Drinking was involved, one thing lead to another, and we basically ended up having a three-way, though, it was mostly the two girls doing things to each other while I had actual intercourse with my fiancée etc. Anyway, at the end of it, we had been going for at least 2 or 3 hours, so her friend was tired and kind of sleeping in the corner of the bed with her back turned to us, so my girl climbs on top of me so we can have some one on one time. Once she's on top of me, I suddenly feel a slight spurt of warm, so I ask,

"Did you just pee on me?"

"Only a little blip." She responds sweetly.

The bed already had several wet patches on it from her squirting throughout the night, so she just looks over to ensure that her friend is asleep, and then starts fully peeing on me. Surprisingly, when not wearing panties, it was very quiet, I could barely hear it, but I could definitely feel it running down my penis and pooling underneath us on the bed.  It felt amazing. Once she was finished peeing, we quickly began having intercourse again with her riding on top of me for a long time. While she was moving on top of me, I put my hands behind her on the back of her thighs, and could feel how they were wet with her urine. Along with that, I could also still feel the warm pee soaked bed beneath us, both of these sensations plus her riding cowgirl ultimately helped me finish. It was a very unique experience doing pee things while someone else was in the bed with us. I'm not sure what made my fiancée decide to randomly do that for me in that situation, but I think it was just because she was drunk, so there was little embarrassment , plus, with how long we had been doing the three way, she probably just really needed to pee.

Later, after the fact, we discovered that her friend actually as not asleep, and had just been enjoying listening to us have sex, but was too shy to actually watch (she's apparently very very shy). So, I do not know if she just didn't actually hear my fiancée peeing, or if she was too shy to mention that when talking about the situation later. Oh well. Once we had finished, we put down towels so we could sleep anyway, so perhaps she just though it was the wet spots from the squirting from earlier, though it was a much bigger wet spot after she peed. In the end, it doesn't matter, my fiancée is very very attractive, and I think her friend is just glad for any chances to do things with her in the bedroom. 🤣

Later, on the day that I was actually leaving, my fiancée did one more thing for me, at my request. The last half hour or so before I left, she chugged a bottle of water, and then peed in the empty bottle right before I left. I took it with me as a little love memento of sorts. Unfortunately, the half hour wasn't quite enough time for the water to fully work through her system, so she wasn't able to completely fill up the bottle, it was only about 1/3 of the way full. But still, a cherished, "gift" of sorts.