Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Asking about pee on YOLOs

It would seem I am no longer hip with the youths.  I remember when Yolo was just a Lonely Islands songs.  But honestly this seems kind of problematic maybe?  I'm not super certain about the ethics of this but anonymously asking your friends questions about something you fetishize and then posting their answers to a fetish site doesn't feel great...

Edited by Omo-secret (see edit history)
22 hours ago, Omo-secret said:

It would seem I am no longer hip with the youths.  I remember when Yolo was just a Lonely Islands songs.  But honestly this seems kind of problematic maybe?  I'm not super certain about the ethics of this but anonymously asking your friends questions about something you fetishize and then posting their answers to a fetish site doesn't feel great...

Especially considering the majority of users are minors

19 hours ago, Will8724 said:

Maybe asking them about peeing on there isn't gonna give you away since it's anonymous, but how do you explain screenshotting those cards?

Shoot I didn’t think that far ahead

23 hours ago, Omo-secret said:

Ok ok I get this but if they’re willing to share a story to a public social media 🤷‍♂️Idrk maybe my morals are just not what they should be but i don’t see this as any worse than the people telling the stories of there ex girlfriends accidents

1 hour ago, JustCallMeC said:

Shoot I didn’t think that far ahead

Ok ok I get this but if they’re willing to share a story to a public social media 🤷‍♂️Idrk maybe my morals are just not what they should be but i don’t see this as any worse than the people telling the stories of there ex girlfriends accidents

Right, like I said I'm not really certain on the ethics of this.  Like you said a popular feature on this site is the wetting experiences forum where a lot of people, myself included, have shared experiences of other people's accidents.  

For some reason this makes me a bit more uncomfortable, I guess because it feels like you are tricking unwilling (or at least unaware) partipants into divulging information regarding something you fetishize without them really knowing.  I guess the screenshot aspect of it makes me a bit uncomfortable too for reasons I don't really understand.  Of course this might just be me being overly concerned about this.  It's not my place to tell you what to do and I honestly don't know if there is anything actually wrong with this in the first place.

2 hours ago, Bismiris said:

Especially considering the majority of users are minors

I deeply hope that the users are not minor.  This seems to be the case since multiple of them comment that they are openly drunk.   Presumably C knows these people on some level and knows they are not minors.

I didn't really think too much about the moral side of this at first simply because of the practical limitation I've said before. I have since given it some thought, though, and I would have to say that I feel like this not the best idea. I have initiated many pee-related conversations over the years with various people, and I feel bad for having done that. They probably just saw it as the conversation drifting into a weird topic like happens to us all from time to time, but it was more than that for me. I had intent to get some pee-related information from them and intentionally steered the conversation that direction. I still feel bad for having done that. I feel that the yolo thing is similar to that, so I am not going to set myself up to feel bad about another set of actions.

Maybe I am just being overly harsh on myself over my past actions, but the fact remains that I would probably feel just as bad for doing this yolo thing, if not worse because I didn't learn my lesson last time. I just don't think it's worth the risk.

Having said all I did above, I will say that I am far from the be-all end-all of what is and isn't okay.

I feel myself old, I thought TikTok everyone is talking about is the trend now but apparently there's some kind of Yolo... Can we have back times with AIM, ICQ and Yahoo? 😅 But whatever Yolo is, there're usernames visible and I don't think people consented to their responses being posted in public. It's one thing when you repost some Tweets or asking in public chats or forums, but not posting screens of private conversations with people who have no clue.

21 hours ago, Dtravis said:

I feel myself old, I thought TikTok everyone is talking about is the trend now but apparently there's some kind of Yolo... Can we have back times with AIM, ICQ and Yahoo? 😅 But whatever Yolo is, there're usernames visible and I don't think people consented to their responses being posted in public. It's one thing when you repost some Tweets or asking in public chats or forums, but not posting screens of private conversations with people who have no clue.

TikTok is the big trend now. Yolo is something that blew up a few months ago and isn't commonly seen now. It works through Snapchat (and maybe Instagram; I'm not sure because I don't use Instagram) and could probably be best described as a supplement to the platform. The way it works is that you put a card saying "send me something" or something to that effect on your story with a link to a webpage where people can anonymously send messages, ask questions, etc. The user then sees the messages/questions in an app and can choose whether or not they respond to them. If they choose to respond, they type out whatever they want to say and post that card to their story. Also, those names in the top left corner are Snapchat nicknames, not usernames. Not that that changes much, just figured I'd point that out while I try to fill you in on this stuff.

21 hours ago, JustCallMeC said:

None of the people in the “wetting experiences” side who’s stories are written on this website without them knowing want to be fapped to either but here we are 🤷‍♂️ This is the same shit 

No, it isn't.  People who are posted about here did not ask for it, but they are also not directly involved (and content that would identify them, by e.g. including photos is prohibited).  You are interrupting people's lives to satisfy your kink.  It's the same as if you'd post in their YOLOs asking for nudes.  That's harassment.

23 minutes ago, Ranpalan said:

No, it isn't.  People who are posted about here did not ask for it, but they are also not directly involved (and content that would identify them, by e.g. including photos is prohibited).  You are interrupting people's lives to satisfy your kink.  It's the same as if you'd post in their YOLOs asking for nudes.  That's harassment.

There’s nothing to identify them to it. The username isn’t shown it’s a nickname. Their are a million people named Zoe. If you don’t like it then just go to a different topic damn dude. 

On 9/2/2020 at 3:12 PM, Ranpalan said:

This is harassment.  These people are not putting themselves out there so you can fap to them.

Neither are people who post pics at the beach on Instagram but no one has a problem with that?? I’m not on a piss kink website because I want to feel good morally. I’m here to masturbate to things that I probably shouldn’t. I didn’t know that I wasn’t supposed to cross your imaginary line. 

• The topic was locked