Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

🌟 I wet my bed tonight! (Lots of pics)


Recommended Posts

Heres take two of my horny bedwetting time ❤ **nudity warming** :yurismug:

And here is some close up screenshots of the video below too. 

Nothing quite beats that feeling of losing control and totally pissing myself when I touch myself in bed.  But in this clip, I accidentally squirted my bf with pee whime he filmed me, and I couldnt help giggling 😅 I have too much fun sometimes!

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy the feeling of doing it 💧💧💧

 

20200909_224436.jpg

20200909_224425.jpg

20200909_224416.jpg

20200909_224358.jpg

20200909_224347.jpg

20200909_224336.jpg

20200909_224314.jpg

20200909_224304.jpg

20200909_224254.jpg

20200909_224243.jpg

20200909_224232.jpg

20200909_224209.jpg

20200909_224159.jpg

20200909_224149.jpg

20200909_224136.jpg

20200909_224126.jpg

20200909_224117.jpg

Link to post
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really needed to go again, so heres a little video of me making them nice and warm again about an hour later for you all to enjoy. Soooo relaxing not having to get up to pee 💕 20200831_212238

Just a little bedwetting tonight for everyone's enjoyment...  😘 After posting about bedwetting earlier and feeling really desperate, I thought "why not" and just let go in bed!

Heres a few pics of some of those "no toilets allowed" nights in bed recently weve had together. I know a few people have mentioned about us doing some things together so I might post a couple of thin

Posted Images

11 hours ago, mikey mike said:

Fantastic video and pictures again Alice! Thanks for being so open about showing us what you enjoy....

Your welcome!

I love being open about this secret side of my life! It's a lot of fun 😘

Heres another pic from a different night after I wet the bed!

20200618_230758.jpg

Link to post

Alice,

You said you had a female friend who had come out with you on wet filming trips. She is obviously interested, so have you asked her if she wets herself, and whether perhaps she would like to wet herself indoors - maybe in your bed - either on her own or with you watching? She would probably feel safer indoors, and not on film!

Spread the joy a bit.

Link to post
On 9/9/2020 at 11:28 PM, AliceWetting said:

Heres take two of my horny bedwetting time ❤ **nudity warming** :yurismug:

And here is some close up screenshots of the video below too. 

Nothing quite beats that feeling of losing control and totally pissing myself when I touch myself in bed.  But in this clip, I accidentally squirted my bf with pee whime he filmed me, and I couldnt help giggling 😅 I have too much fun sometimes!

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy the feeling of doing it 💧💧💧

 

20200909_224436.jpg

20200909_224425.jpg

20200909_224416.jpg

20200909_224358.jpg

20200909_224347.jpg

20200909_224336.jpg

20200909_224314.jpg

20200909_224304.jpg

20200909_224254.jpg

20200909_224243.jpg

20200909_224232.jpg

20200909_224209.jpg

20200909_224159.jpg

20200909_224149.jpg

20200909_224136.jpg

20200909_224126.jpg

20200909_224117.jpg

Thank you for the "Nudity warning", but who here isn't going to revel in anything lewd ?

Link to post

Alice,

I had a very unusual dream last night, which I think must have been inspired you you two and by your friend.

I was somewhere - I think on holiday - and a group of us were talking. Somehow, and incredibly, the subject of wetting ourselves for fun came up. Most people were silent at this point, but as the discussion went on, more and more people indicated that they were up for it.

A rather smart lady in a tube-type dress, suddenly said that she rather fancied having a tinkle, and there was some sort of move to go somewhere private enough to actually start wetting.

Then I woke up ☹️

Link to post
On 9/11/2020 at 12:22 AM, dwp said:

Your wetting pics are always so awesome. I just love them. You look so hot doing all of those wettings.

I love the feeling of a good wetting myself. It just feels so good and erotic. I also wet my bed last night. I love doing that.

I agree! Its sooo nice! I live it! 🥰

Thank you!

On 9/11/2020 at 5:24 PM, David_E said:

Alice,

You said you had a female friend who had come out with you on wet filming trips. She is obviously interested, so have you asked her if she wets herself, and whether perhaps she would like to wet herself indoors - maybe in your bed - either on her own or with you watching? She would probably feel safer indoors, and not on film!

Spread the joy a bit.

Yes she has come out a few times to watch me wet, however she is not single and I wouldnt wanna make things awkward haha. She doesn't have a pee fetish herself, but I guess it's just fascinating for her to watch me totally wet myself in front of her like it's no big deal! She knows we post things on here etc and just comes out to chill with us as a really close friend 😊

Maybe one day she will try it, you never know haha

On 9/12/2020 at 8:55 PM, IWetMyBed said:

Thank you for the "Nudity warning", but who here isn't going to revel in anything lewd ?

Haha I guess your right, however I know there are some people who dont like full nudity, so I did just our of courtesy 🥰

Link to post
On 9/12/2020 at 10:29 PM, David_E said:

Alice,

I had a very unusual dream last night, which I think must have been inspired you you two and by your friend.

I was somewhere - I think on holiday - and a group of us were talking. Somehow, and incredibly, the subject of wetting ourselves for fun came up. Most people were silent at this point, but as the discussion went on, more and more people indicated that they were up for it.

A rather smart lady in a tube-type dress, suddenly said that she rather fancied having a tinkle, and there was some sort of move to go somewhere private enough to actually start wetting.

Then I woke up ☹️

Sounds like a pretty great dream! I've had dreams about wetting before. But for me personally, I never would have imagined being able to freely soak myself in front of a freind and my bf like I do now and spend the rest if the afternoon in wet jeans or pants while we have normal conversations and enjoy a bit of countryside lol. I guess I like to push the boundaries 😂 ngl it's pretty hot though! 

Link to post

Heres another set of photos of me spending a whole day and evening just peeing my red leggings whenever I felt like it and being a very wet girl! 🤭

On this day I had spent all day wetting myself including in public, and they were soaked, so I kept them on the rest of the evening rewetting them when I needed to go again. 

I love nights like this! So freeing and liberating 

And of course a very naughty way to teasy my bf haha 😉

20200915_142017.jpg

20200915_142006.jpg

20200915_141957.jpg

20200915_141950.jpg

20200915_142026.jpg

20200915_141942.jpg

20200915_141930.jpg

20200915_141919.jpg

20200915_141906.jpg

20200915_141859.jpg

20200915_141850.jpg

20200915_141843.jpg

20200915_141835.jpg

20200915_141827.jpg

20200915_141820.jpg

20200915_141812.jpg

20200915_141804.jpg

20200915_141755.jpg

20200915_141748.jpg

20200915_141740.jpg

20200915_141731.jpg

20200915_141718.jpg

20200915_141638.jpg

20200915_141630.jpg

20200915_141622.jpg

20200915_141611.jpg

20200915_141601.jpg

20200915_141552.jpg

20200915_141543.jpg

20200915_141530.jpg

20200915_141514.jpg

20200915_141505.jpg

20200915_141522.jpg

Link to post

Thank you Mikey Mike 🥰

Yes they do go super dark, and they are a little thicker material so very absorbent lol.

It feels great wetting them!

Heres a clip of me sitting on my doorstep having a cigarette and casually soaking them all over again!

Hope you all enjoy 💕

 

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ec29d0a51969

Link to post
4 hours ago, mikey mike said:

Thanks for the clip Alice; those leggings really are super soakers. It was good to hear your voice in that clip too. Maybe talking about needing to wee or that you were wet/wetting yourself is something you could consider for the future?

Your welcome. 

Thank you. Yes maybe I'll do a few more clips when I talk in it. I can be a little shy sometimes (which is surprising considering I wet myself in public) 😂

I have spoken in a couple videos before 🥰

Link to post
5 hours ago, mikey mike said:

Thanks for the clip Alice; those leggings really are super soakers. It was good to hear your voice in that clip too. Maybe talking about needing to wee or that you were wet/wetting yourself is something you could consider for the future?

I also talk a little in this custom clip when I'm really desperate. 😊

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5eb5b34e540e1

Link to post
14 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Your welcome. 

Thank you. Yes maybe I'll do a few more clips when I talk in it. I can be a little shy sometimes (which is surprising considering I wet myself in public) 😂

I have spoken in a couple videos before 🥰

Do be very careful not to reveal too much! I mean I'd adore to see you face on, chatting about wetting and then doing it, but I don't think you should because the risk is too great. I have received a few emails over the years in which people pretend to blackmail me (i.e. they demand money but don't make a credible threat) because they know the sites I go to, blah blah blah, but they never include anything specific, so I ignore these. However these experiences make me realise just how horrible it would be to be blackmailed that way for real 🙁

When I was young, I also played about a bit with messing games. However, I realised that I could never imagine doing such a thing with a girl, and don't like to see pictures of them messing themselves. I wonder if you found something similar?

Link to post
4 minutes ago, David_E said:

Do be very careful not to reveal too much! I mean I'd adore to see you face on, chatting about wetting and then doing it, but I don't think you should because the risk is too great. I have received a few emails over the years in which people pretend to blackmail me (i.e. they demand money but don't make a credible threat) because they know the sites I go to, blah blah blah, but they never include anything specific, so I ignore these. However these experiences make me realise just how horrible it would be to be blackmailed that way for real 🙁

When I was young, I also played about a bit with messing games. However, I realised that I could never imagine doing such a thing with a girl, and don't like to see pictures of them messing themselves. I wonder if you found something similar?

Yes I understand what you mean.

I dont show my identity I guess for those reasons, as there are some creeps out there.

But in all honesty, it's a part of who I am and I'm proud of it.

So I honestly dont think I would care all that much if someone tried to blackmail me by sending things to people I know, I wouldn't really give a crap lol.

Sure it might be a bit weird trying to explain it to some people, but if they ever had a problem with it, they'd just have to get over it, because I love it way too much lol. 😂

I have been wetting myself for fun since I was a teen and I'm literally not scared by the thought of someone finding out anymore.

in my experience so far, the only person I know that has found out, (mine and my bf's close female freind) thought it was awesome and now sometimes comes to watch me wet!

No I havent tried that. Its not my thing, I'd get too grossed out I think. I know a lot of people are into messing,  but it's just not my thing. 

For me, its definitely the feeling of wetness spreading and that wonderful sense if relief when I pee and the naughtyness of it all that makes it hot for me.  I just live wetting and peeplay. I also love watching other girls do it (I'm bi) and I definitely have a thing about other cute girls being really desperate and wetting their pants. For some reason it turns me on more than seeing guys wetting. I guess I just relate more to knowing that wonderful feeling she must be feeling more than I do when I see guys wetting. But it's still pretty hot. My bf has wet with me quite a few times and it's hot!

I will probably do more vids where I talk though. As my confidence grows. 😊

 

13 minutes ago, Arou32 said:

So hot! Great pics.

Thank you 😊

I look forward to making some more. Just hard to always find time inbetween working and housework etc. Lol. Not to mention all the extra laundry I have to do..🤭

Link to post
28 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

  I just live wetting and peeplay. I also love watching other girls do it (I'm bi) and I definitely have a thing about other cute girls being really desperate and wetting their pants. For some reason it turns me on more than seeing guys wetting.

I think the truth is that girls can just wet themselves better than we can! I it is because you really don't have any control of where your pee goes.  It just soaks into your clothes and/or the bed, and is really gorgeous😊

I notice you generally wear clothes to wet the bed. I also find it is somehow more exciting to wet the bed through clothes of some sort.

To be clear, I only asked about messing because I hoped your answer would be no - which it was😊

Edited by David_E (see edit history)
Link to post
9 hours ago, David_E said:

I think the truth is that girls can just wet themselves better than we can! I it is because you really don't have any control of where your pee goes.  It just soaks into your clothes and/or the bed, and is really gorgeous😊

I notice you generally wear clothes to wet the bed. I also find it is somehow more exciting to wet the bed through clothes of some sort.

To be clear, I only asked about messing because I hoped your answer would be no - which it was😊

Yes I agree! Watching girls wet tight clothes is just super hot. From the pee dancing to the inevitable flood 🤭

Yes I do prefer peeing in clothes, but sometimes I'll do it naked in bed. It depends what mood I'm in lol.

I do like peeing nude in bed too sometimes. 🥰

20200513_121802.jpg

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...