Sign In

🌟 I wet my bed tonight! (Lots of pics)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really needed to go again, so heres a little video of me making them nice and warm again about an hour later for you all to enjoy. Soooo relaxing not having to get up to pee 💕 20200831_212238

Just a little bedwetting tonight for everyone's enjoyment...  😘 After posting about bedwetting earlier and feeling really desperate, I thought "why not" and just let go in bed!

Haha thanks 😊 Well we first met when I was 18 and he was 21 on a regular dating site. We had no idea of each others omorashi interests lol.🤭 After about 3/4 weeks of dating if I remember cor

Posted Images

7 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Amazing pictures and clips, thanks for sharing. And great colour contrast 😉

Thank you 😊

Yes these panties definitely go very dark and shiny why wet! 

5 hours ago, Lasseman said:

Soon Nice! Hope you slept nice and hade nice wet dreams!

Thank you! I did wet again during the night, and just changed the bedding this morning 😊

Great pictures and video again Alice. As usual i loved the way your darker panties showed through your pink pajama shorts...

One Question; in these bedwetting type situations have you ever thought of not worrying too much about your upper clothing and allowing that to get wet too; either while you're weeing or playing about on your wet bed afterwards?

Edited by mikey mike (see edit history)
51 minutes ago, mikey mike said:

Great pictures and video again Alice. As usual i loved the way your darker panties showed through your pink pajama shorts...

One Question; in these bedwetting type situations have you ever thought of not worrying too much about your upper clothing and allowing that to get wet too; either while you're weeing or playing about on your wet bed afterwards?

Thank you 🙂

Yes I have done this a few times, but I've not always filmed it or taken photos haha.

I might try this idea soon though! I like being wet 🤭

Alice,

You are absolutely adorable - I would just love to be holding the camera🙂 Your pee looked slightly yellow, so I imagine your bed smelled gorgeously by the end of the night! Why not discuss that aspect a bit - and as Mike suggested, if your pee soaked into your top, that would be great too - maybe you should just move slowly down the bed as you wet  it.

I hope your boyfriend realises that you really are the best!

On 9/1/2020 at 3:43 PM, David_E said:

Alice,

You are absolutely adorable - I would just love to be holding the camera🙂 Your pee looked slightly yellow, so I imagine your bed smelled gorgeously by the end of the night! Why not discuss that aspect a bit - and as Mike suggested, if your pee soaked into your top, that would be great too - maybe you should just move slowly down the bed as you wet  it.

I hope your boyfriend realises that you really are the best!

Yes it did smell of pee bu thr morning 🤭 but I took off the sheets and mattress protector and just popped them in the wash afterwards! So at least clean up is super quick!

Ok I will see what I can do and maybe get a bit more wet and messy 😉 Haha. 

Yes I think he does realise, but then so do I! As I'm allowed to indulge in my little fetish whenever I want to and we both love it! ❤

Heres my last compilation in case anyone hasnt seen it ❤

Theres quite a few new bedwetting clips in it too 🙂

Heres a few more pics of me wetting one of my favourite pairs of panties 😘

I've peed myself in these panties probably about 10/15 times at least, sonetimes I'll stay in them all night and let go when I need to go again during the night, then I put them away and leave them to dry, then when I feel in a naughty mood,  I'll put them back on and soak them all over again! 😉

They really do smell of dried pee now 🤭

If anyone is interested in buying a pair of my "pee panties" feel free to inbox me, as a few people have asked me now! ❤

20200506_005032.thumb.jpg.438bcaced706ab26341d1d8933965e76.jpg 

20200506_005506.jpg

20200506_005228.jpg

20200506_005150.jpg

20200506_005057.jpg

10 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Yes it did smell of pee bu thr morning 🤭 but I took off the sheets and mattress protector and just popped them in the wash afterwards! So at least clean up is super quick!

Ok I will see what I can do and maybe get a bit more wet and messy 😉 Haha. 

Yes I think he does realise, but then so do I! As I'm allowed to indulge in my little fetish whenever I want to and we both love it! ❤

Heres my last compilation in case anyone hasnt seen it ❤

Theres quite a few new bedwetting clips in it too 🙂

Hi Alice,

I am sure your pictures and videos are beautiful, but must apologise but I am a bit cautious about buying such things over the internet - it has become something of the Wild West!

Even so, I'd like to know a bit more about your bed wetting habits! Of course you can't get good pictures if you have a duvet on top, but do you wet yourself under the duvet? Alternatively, perhaps you did most of the wetting under the duvet, and just took it off for the pictures! Also, does your boyfriend wet the bed too, or do you pee for both of you?

I remember as a kid, I used to have some old trousers and underpants that I used for wetting, but I couldn't wash them - they just had to dry. The smell really turned me on when I put them on next time. Do you find the same thing when you put those panties back on again?

Somehow, the smell of wetting seems to be a big part of the fun of omorashi - which is probably why bed wetting is so exciting.