Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sims 4 scenes

16 hours ago, The Shark said:

You asked, I listened. More Wetting!

I also added captions to these, let me know what you all think.

I think they uploaded backwards so just view these from 1->20 not 20->1

I think you uploaded them in the wrong place, or incorrectly. If it's supposed to be in the gallery, then nothing's showing up. But, if I press download album, then I can download the pics and see them. So did you mean to put them in the downloads section?

3 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

Yeah I don’t see the pictures

3 hours ago, AD51 said:

I think you uploaded them in the wrong place, or incorrectly. If it's supposed to be in the gallery, then nothing's showing up. But, if I press download album, then I can download the pics and see them. So did you mean to put them in the downloads section?

Huh... that's really odd. When I'm logged in I can see the album just fine, but when I log out it says the album is empty. Maybe I uploaded it to the wrong section. I made it as a comic so I figured it would fit in the manga, comic section.

In any case here's a link to check it out while I attempt to fix it on omo.org

https://imgur.com/a/o39s9eP

11 minutes ago, The Shark said:

Huh... that's really odd. When I'm logged in I can see the album just fine, but when I log out it says the album is empty. Maybe I uploaded it to the wrong section. I made it as a comic so I figured it would fit in the manga, comic section.

In any case here's a link to check it out while I attempt to fix it on omo.org

https://imgur.com/a/o39s9eP

I’m looking at them now

4 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

I love them

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Red Simpson said:

Nice story, what did you use to get the wet spots on the girls.

the wet spots simply were from photoshop using the burn tool. I do actually have a few clothes that I’ve modified to have wet spots but it’s pretty tedious since there’s so many clothing options in the sims to edit all of them. So I mostly do it in post process. It worked out great for this one since I added captions. 

1 hour ago, The Shark said:

Thank you!

the wet spots simply were from photoshop using the burn tool. I do actually have a few clothes that I’ve modified to have wet spots but it’s pretty tedious since there’s so many clothing options in the sims to edit all of them. So I mostly do it in post process. It worked out great for this one since I added captions. 

Keep it up 

47 minutes ago, ♥TheWetFinn♥ said:

It'd be nice to have a mod that adds a "wet" texture version that overrides whenever a Sim wets them self.

I wish! in theory you would just need to make a half opacity texture file, then you need to code it to trigger when the wet self emotion triggers. Not sure totally how to do it but I’m sure it’s possible.