Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

I have plenty more in mind for this story and others - the difficult matter is actually sitting down to write something.  I've never felt the urge before and I don't know when or if I will again.  I am interested in occasional new ideas though, and those I like may end up incorporated into my world if I can make them fit.

Here's an idea for a story I had in another thread: a woman in a maze-like university building is tired of long lines for the main ladies room and finds another one in a dead-end hallway(think like the unfinished hallway at MIT:http://hacks.mit.edu/Hacks/by_year/1998/coyote/ ) but not wanting others to discover it and have to deal with more long lines she comes up with a plan- put an "out of order" sign on the door so that way she won't have to deal with any more lines as nobody else but her will know the truth.  Then one day her friends get super desperate and she feels bad for them and shows them the secret ladies room, only to find out that this time it really is out of order(as her sign led to custodial staff discovering problems that needed fixing) so they end up having to search the maze-like building for another restroom"

Apparently I'm currently more ready to write than I expected, so here's another installment.  There's no omo content here, it's just resolving loose ends from chapter one and setting up the main arc of the coming story.  Dialogue is not my strong suit, so expect the first section, in particular, to be relatively underwhelming.  The next chapter is already in the works, but I figured I'd post this interlude while I finish it off.

----

Charlotte left the baths, her uniform in a bundle, wearing a simple shift.  Her hair still shone its characteristic golden, but it was bedraggled and unkempt.  Her eyes were stained red from crying, and they gazed fixedly at the floor before her.  By this point, the story had spread around the castle, and those who passed her in the hall gave her a wide berth.  She couldn't bring herself to return her ruined uniform to the quartermaster personally, so she left it in a bundle by the door for someone to find.
The Rose Wing was empty on her return - it made sense: it was the middle of the day and everyone had duties to attend to - so she was able to make her way back to her room uninterrupted.  Opening the door, she was surprised to find a somewhat distraught Queen sitting on her bed, waiting for her.  As soon as she closed the door, Lily jumped up to embrace her and burst into tears.
"I'm sorry for all the horrible things I said Char!  You know that my position is at risk and I can't afford to show any favouritism.  Those nobles are just looking for an opportunity to accuse me of impropriety and have me deposed!  I still love you!" the Queen babbled, sounding more like the young woman she was than a powerful ruler of a nation.

In that moment, all the anxieties Charlotte was bearing from that morning washed away.  As long as she still had 
the her Queen's love, nothing else mattered.  
"Now," Lily continued, sniffling and wiping her eyes, "I tried to convince the council that you should be given an opportunity to redeem yourself, but they wouldn't accept anything less than a Trial of The Penitent.  Of co-"
"I'll do it", Charlotte responded without hesitation.
"Don't be stupid, those Trials are designed to be suicide missions, you're not meant to be able to succeed!  I don't want to lose you like that!" Lily pleaded, bursting into tears again.
Confidence reforming, Charlotte asked "do you think I can't do it?"
"W- well, i- it's not that-"
"I'll complete this trial, and show the council my dedication and ability, then I'll return to you and take my place at your side."  
"O- okay", the Queen relented, "just..."
"Yes?"
"Make sure to pee before you set off."
"GET OUT!" Charlotte screamed, bursting into laughter as she launched a slipper toward the giggling Queen.  
As Lily ran off, cackling with glee, Charlotte sat down on her bed, steeling herself for the trial that was to come.  

----

The trial that the council decided on was, naturally, something important to prepare for the coming war.  The Kingdom of Floraden was bordered by the Citizens' State of Dathomar on the east and the Great Forest on the west.  The majority of the country's military was gearing up to face the Dathomir grand horde, but tradition held that the elves were ever waiting for their chance to march eastward.  The elves hadn't been seen in centuries, but the western front could not be cleared while their status was still unknown.  Among the humans of Floraden, the Great Forest was known to be off-limits - none who'd entered the elves' territory had ever returned alive.  Charlotte's 
task was to explore the Great Forest and determine whether the elves would be a threat if troops were withdrawn from the west.  The western border with the forest was massive, and it represented one of the largest standing army reserves in the known world.  If the garrisons could be moved east, Floraden would have a great advantage in the war to come.

During a Trial of The Penitent, one could not use any advantages afforded by ones prior station, and one could not be given any help by those whom they served or were in their service.  One would be simply cast out the front gates with naught to their name but a special uniform (their ordinary uniform but with the ordinary cloth bouquet that represented their rank and station removed and replaced with a bouquet of wilted iron flowers), a standard-issue weapon and a basic wilderness survival kit with one day of rations.  Mercifully, one was also allowed to take non-financial personal effects, most notably clothing and sentimental items.  

Edited by redlaw (see edit history)

I've added the final touches to the next chapter.  The quest is about to begin!

----

The details of her trial were brought to her in the late afternoon of that day by a messenger.  The rest of the evening was spent planning a route to the Great Forest.  Charlotte planned to get a job as a carriage guard going in that direction - she was not allowed to use her station to leverage a position, but she could still use it as 
evidence that she was qualified.  Charlotte began to draft a letter for the merchant guild, requesting work that would bring her closer to the Great Forest.  As she worked, she shifted around uncomfortably, her filling bladder beginning to get uncomfortable...

"...aptain?  Captain!"
Charlotte jolted awake as she was shaken.  She'd fallen asleep working on her letter, and her second-in-command, Amy, was shaking her awake.  "It's twenty to seven; you were expected to report to the Queen's office ten minutes ago for her to bestow your new uniform upon you ready for your trial!  Hurry, you're already late!"  She jolted up, eyes widening in surprise as her bladder protested.  Dancing on the spot, she grabbed her pack, shoveled in a few spare pairs of underwear and her pyjamas, stuffed in her old teddy bear, then signed her mostly-finished letter and danced unsteadily down the hallway, staggering about as she tried to control herself at speed.  She cast a longing glance over at the barracks toilet as she passed, unwilling to make herself any later.  

She continued across the courtyard in an unsteady dance-run, path zig-zagging slightly as she crossed her legs with each step.  In the middle of the courtyard, a particularly strong pulse of discomfort forced her to a halt, causing her to lift a leg as she shoved her hand into her pocket to grab at her crotch.  Moments later, the wave subsided and she continued her zig-zag journey to the main building.  She slowed as the entrance drew near, shoving a hand into her crotch and pushing her bum out as she fiddled with the handle.  A few wiggles and shakes of both later, and she was inside, making her way to the third floor where the Queen had her office.  She took the stairs flight by flight, dashing up the steps quickly before stopping at each landing to press against the railing as she bent over and pee danced.  On the third landing, a spray of urine dampened her panties as she danced, prompting her to drop into a squat and grab with her other hand.  Regaining control, she made it past the three remaining landings without further accident.  She continued her increasingly less dignified trek to Queen Lily's office, grateful that no one was around to watch her waddle.  As she approached Lily's door, a longer spurt shot into her panties, sending a thin rivulet running down her leg as it oversaturated them.  A few droplets splashed onto the floor through her fingers as she willed herself to stop peeing.  Successfully stemming the flow, she took a deep breath and opened the Queen's door, finding her friend staring out the window.  
"Ah, I was beginning to think you'd run away."  Lily quipped without turning.  
"Alright, take off your clothes and let's get this-" the Queen stopped as she turned, eyes darting to Charlotte's crotch, noting the slight bend in her posture, following the rivulet down her leg.  

Smirking, the Queen approached her fidgeting knight.  She was eager for mischief, but recognised that the chance to mess with her friend had passed.  She settled for caressing Charlotte's rump as she whispered "You really are too dutiful for your own good.  If it will help, I hereby give you my permission to be late for your duties if you really can't hold it.  Come with me to the toilet, and we'll sort this uniform out in a bit."  Charlotte winced as the Queen's caress sent her bladder into another spasm.  As her free hand was taken and she was coaxed toward her relief, a cluster of spurts released a cascade of droplets from beneath Charlotte's robe, a staccato of hisses and a patter of impacts loudly announcing her impropriety.  Dropping her head and blushing as Lily looked back, the knight wordlessly allowed her friend to guide her to relief.  Blindly following the Queen's gentle tugs, she waddled agonisingly toward the promised bathroom.  
As if cued by the floor changing from polished stone to tile, her bladder contracted violently as the pair entered the toilet, and Charlotte began peeing lightly as she was thrust into the waiting cubicle.  As she tugged on her underwear, the stream began to grow into a torrent, and she launched herself onto the bowl while pulling up her robe, relaxing into her relief when she realised she was in the clear.  Her eyes locked with Lily's through the still-open door, and the pair burst into laughter as Charlotte's bladder slowly emptied.  Lily disappeared from view, and moments later, the thunderous noise from Charlotte's bowl was joined by a powerful hiss from the next cubicle along, a loud (and clearly voluntary) sigh adding to the cacophony.

"My my, Charlotte, two accidents in as many days.  Anyone would think you were still a child."  The Queen chided lightly as the pair left the toilet.  
"Hey, I made it this time!" Charlotte responded, feigning a hurt expression.  
"You call this 'making it'?" Lily quipped, her eyes following the trail of droplets leading from her office, lingering for a moment on the small puddle at the door.  Charlotte's feigned hurt resolved into a more real glum expression, and Lily knew not to push the issue further.  
"I'll have a maid come and mop up once you're gone - hopefully she'll believe it was me and you can go without any further stains on your reputation.  You'll have to live with the ones on your panties though!" as the Queen burst into another fit of laugher, Charlotte tried to protest - obviously the Queen's reputation was far more important than hers - but Lily waved her off, voice dropping to a whisper as she said "it's not like it'd be a first for them anyway".

Carefully dodging the puddle at the door, the pair returned to the offices, the Queen locking the door behind them.  
"Now," Lily started, "get that ugly robe off and let me help you into your new armour."
"I can equip my own armour, I'm not twelve anymore" Charlotte protested, referring to her first year in training as a knight, where she regularly had her friend help her with the harder-to-reach laces.
"I know, but it's been so long since I saw you strip; I wanted to see how much you've grown!" the Queen responded, secretly hoping her embarrassingly-honest comment wouldn't be taken as a joke.  With a exasperated  smirk, Charlotte lifted her shift over her head and threw it into a corner.  
"Panties too, looks like someone had a bit of an accident!  I hope you have a spare pair!"  
Blushing, the girl stepped out of her sopping underwear and pulled a clean pair out of her pack, grabbing a tissue from the box on the desk and wiping herself before she pulled them up.

The Order of The Rose armour was not the most practical of get-ups.  The Order, whilst exceptionally well-trained, tended to serve more of a decorative role; threats to the Queen herself being exceptionally rare in Floraden.  Because of this, their armour was designed to look good more than it was to function well.  The armour was worn on top of their standard uniform, consisting of a white chemise beneath a padded dark blue bodice, and a short, dark blue pleated skirt with a white underskirt adding fullness.  The armour itself was a corset-shaped cuirass with lamellae that reached down to the mid-thigh, forming a sort of plate-skirt.  Mitts and sabatons protected the hands and feet, their leather parts dyed blue like the uniform.  Charlotte's new set was a set of the travelling uniform that the order used when away from the castle, and so it had some more useful parts which the ordinary set did not - the white long gloves and kneesocks were replaced with vambraces and greaves, respectively, and the cuirass was augmented with flanged spaulders that protected the shoulders and neck.  Heavy headgear interferes with the holy magic that is characteristic of the Order, so the head protection was limited to a decorative coronet encircling the skull.  Rank and Order were indicated by a bouquet of fabric flowers inserted into a specially-made pocket on the right sleeve, their colour and species denoting rank and Order, respectively; for the Trial of The Penitent, these flowers would be replaced with a bouquet of wilted iron roses - roses for the Order of The Rose, wiltedness representing disgrace and iron representing the Trial of The Penitent.  

Charlotte stood still with her arms out as she allowed her friend to work, stepping into pieces as necessary without prompting.  "My, you've grown", Lily quipped as she tightened the cuirass, clearly not talking about height.  Placing the coronet on her knight's head, the Queen picked up the iron roses, placing them into their pocket as she spoke according to tradition:
"I hereby bestow upon you the station of penitent.  Go, and complete your appointed task, then when you return triumphant, your flowers will be returned and your disgrace will be washed away by achievement."
Opening the door, the girl added: "the captain of the guard is waiting at the gate to see you off.  I'm afraid I cannot join you - a queen is only allowed to cry in public during funerals, and I don't think I'll be able to stop myself.  Good luck, Char."  
The girls hugged warmly before Charlotte made her way down to the front gate to face her trial...

Edited by redlaw (see edit history)

I wrote this after reading the first chapter because I thought it was the whole story.  I'll read and respond to the other chapters later.

A female holy night having an accident?  It's not something I'm used to reading, but I find I love it!  I would've liked a little more backstory explaining the setting and Charlotte's place in this society, and especially how this universe's magic works.  Still, for the most part we're able to jump right into the action without confusion.  I think it's great how Charlotte leaks bit by bit instead of the big sudden accident that usually happens in omo stories, and the way you describe it is just delicious!  I was saddened by the ending, though.

• 3 months later...

Just an update and sort of a new post: I promised a flashback chapter before I continued.  That happened, sort of.  I started writing it and decided to make Princess Lily wake up desperate, then I ended up with 30 pages of different ways for her to make it or not, so I posted it in a separate topic, and will add some actual history and worldbuilding to it when I get around to it, and I'll also continue the main story line, also when I get around to it.  You can find the other topic here.

This is so fun to read! I'm glad the queen is the knight's scandalous lover, I was angry in the first chapter when she got yelled out of the room for peeing herself when a foreign diplomat was way more disrespectful. Seems the court needs to be reminded who the queen is.

Fun fact, among the French nobility, women peeing themselves was common because it was almost impossible to use a chamber pot in those dresses. They'd just go in their dresses. It was less humiliating and more elitist, since the ladies were rich enough to pee on spot while the poor maids cleaned up after them, and maids didn't have pee-on-spot privileges.

20 hours ago, redlaw said:

I might.  It's certainly something I'm not against writing about, but it's also not really my thing so I'm not sure I'll do it right.

It's okay. I just want Charlotte bedwetting. She's cute for me, and I don't have high expectations. It just have to be really embarassing for girl who wet the bed. 

I love medieval omorashi stories, I love knights but above all I'm absolutely loving the story you're writing here. I love the world building, the characters, and the plot, and if you're really continuing it, I can't wait to read more! Thank you so much for writing this, super excited to read more!