Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

🌌 Favourite bedwetting scenarios in videos?

Ive often wondered, what is everyone's favourite scenarios to see in bedwetting videos?

For me personally, I really like to watch girls do it while they are awake and on purpose when they are really turned on. For instance, while they are masturbating or rubbing etc, but really really need to pee, and then just give in and totally let go while playing with herself.  Either in cute panties or naked. Theres something very arousing about that scenario for me, but I haven't seen that many videos of it.

I also love watching girls just casually doing it whilst watching tv or using their phone etc and then decide to just let go in bed. Theres something really quite erotic for me when a girl is being "too lazy" to get out of bed to pee when shes desperate, and decides to just wet the bed because she can!  

Both of the above are two of my favourite ways to do it too. Bedwetting has always been something that really turns me on,  I love doing it and watching other girls do it too!

I also really like to be cuddled in bed while I wet myself. And I'd love to see any videos of girls doing this, or laying on top of someone (Male or female) and just letting go and wetting herself over them in bed.

What kind of bedwetting scenarios does everyone else like to see in videos? Like what positions, outfits, panties etc are everyone's favourite? Naked or clothed? what specifically turns people on about the idea of bedwetting? 🙂

Also, heres a couple pics of me enjoying an on purpose bedwetting. 

20200528_205556.jpg

20200528_205743.jpg

20200528_205400.jpg

20200528_205056.jpg

Guest Arou32

It seriously turns me on when a girl wets the bed in panties while playing on her phone or a video game. I also like when girls either mastbate while peeing or after. See during and after is also very enjoyable. Just my thoughts though. Very awesome photos BTW. Very aroused by them.

Edited by Arou32 (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, Arou32 said:

It seriously turns me on when a girl wets the bed in panties while playing on her phone or a video game. I also like when girls either mastbate while peeing or after. See during and after is also very enjoyable. Just my thoughts though. Very awesome photos BTW. Very aroused by them.

Me too.

There something just incredibly hot when a girl just casually let's go whine doing something in bed like playing on her phone.

Thank you 🙂 I'm also thinking of making a new bedwetting compilation myself, and it would be great to hear some ideas of what scenarios some people might like to see too!

I think my favorite scenario is them just not wanting to get out of bed and wetting themselves right there. There is something about a girl deliberately wetting herself for any reason. As for what she's wearing, pajamas, either pajama pants or shorts, but panties work too. (That said, I love those pics, especially the first one with all the wetness as you're peeing)

Variety is the spice of life, or so goes the saying, so I actually like a wide variety of bedwetting videos. 

That said, I tend to prefer panties over long PJ's, short PJ's over panties, and they stay on through the whole video.  I'm also cool with the idea of a girl wearing running shorts, especially split leg ones, as short PJ's, but I don't see that very much.  I've seen non-omorashi pics and vids of some satin short PJ's that resemble running shorts, and I'd love to see them get peed in, but I haven't seen exactly that yet.

I prefer satin, silk, nylon or polyester over cotton.  Absolutely no diapers; they ruin the fun.

I love noisy, hissing pissing.  I don't just want to see her sleepwear or underwear getting wet, I want to hear it getting wet!

I'm indifferent to whether it's pitched as a sleep-wetting or a deliberate one, though I do kind of like the scenario of a girl waking up after a sleep wetting and deciding she might just as well finish pissing right there.

I don't want to see horror, embarrassment or humiliation.  I want to see joy.  Surprise is okay, though.  She should be totally digging the fact that she wet her bed.

With all of that said, one of my all-time favorites, and I wish the encode was higher quality, is an old MDH video where our model is wearing a green satin cami-tap set, and is playing asleep.  She tosses off the covers and declares, "Auch nein!  Ich hab in mein bett gepinkelt!" ("Oh no!  I've peed in my bed").  She says some other things that I don't understand (I don't actually speak German, just can make out bits of it here and there), the camera zooms in, and her cute satin shorts are on the receiving end of a rushing, gushing, gusset-blasting, hissing, full-on pissing before she rolls in the puddle, soaking the whole outfit, and then jilling off.

I'm sure you all know the video I'm talking about.

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I think my favorite scenario is them just not wanting to get out of bed and wetting themselves right there. There is something about a girl deliberately wetting herself for any reason. As for what she's wearing, pajamas, either pajama pants or shorts, but panties work too. (That said, I love those pics, especially the first one with all the wetness as you're peeing)

Mmm that's hot! 

I've just done that exact scenario right now 😋 I'll post the pics as we took lots! Lol

I laid on my side in bed and deliberatelt wet my pink slightly frilly PJ bottoms and red panties and soaked them!

Thank you! I like those gret panties! They really shine when I wet them! ❤

4 hours ago, surrealexp said:

This, though I don't see it in videos very often. I'm a big fan of cuddling on its own, but I'd love to see/be with a girl that pees while being little spoon.

Girls peeing while laying on their side in bed really do it for me. Something about that position just makes the pee run off in a satisfying way, and you have a great behind view of her panties getting wet.

On top of that, I really like when a girl goes to bed at like a 7/10 or 8/10 and tries to hold through the night. It's especially hot to see her peeing while asleep and then when she wakes up to find that her bladder took over and she's laying in a massive wet spot, but feeling much more relieved. I've always thought it'd be amazing if a girl set up a camera next to her while she slept and lost control while sleeping, but I get that it's very difficult to plan an actual sleep wetting.

For me, naked or white panties are the best. I like when they become a bit transparent as you're peeing and you can see what's happening underneath. Thick grey or light blue cotton panties that hold a lot of liquid and show wetness well are pretty great too.

Yes I like tight, thin white panties that become see through and cling to my pussy when I pee so you can see everything! 

Mmm yes there is something about being the little spoon and flooding myself into my bf's lap while being cuddled that just feels like an escape from the world and just one if the most erotic and naughty feelings! Thst always ends in some fun too haha.

I think trying to film an accidental wetting while actually asleep would be almost impossible to do fir me really, as I dont often have unintentional wettings all that often really. Only from time to time 🙂

44 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

Variety is the spice of life, or so goes the saying, so I actually like a wide variety of bedwetting videos. 

That said, I tend to prefer panties over long PJ's, short PJ's over panties, and they stay on through the whole video.  I'm also cool with the idea of a girl wearing running shorts, especially split leg ones, as short PJ's, but I don't see that very much.  I've seen non-omorashi pics and vids of some satin short PJ's that resemble running shorts, and I'd love to see them get peed in, but I haven't seen exactly that yet.

I prefer satin, silk, nylon or polyester over cotton.  Absolutely no diapers; they ruin the fun.

I love noisy, hissing pissing.  I don't just want to see her sleepwear or underwear getting wet, I want to hear it getting wet!

I'm indifferent to whether it's pitched as a sleep-wetting or a deliberate one, though I do kind of like the scenario of a girl waking up after a sleep wetting and deciding she might just as well finish pissing right there.

I don't want to see horror, embarrassment or humiliation.  I want to see joy.  Surprise is okay, though.  She should be totally digging the fact that she wet her bed.

With all of that said, one of my all-time favorites, and I wish the encode was higher quality, is an old MDH video where our model is wearing a green satin cami-tap set, and is playing asleep.  She tosses off the covers and declares, "Auch nein!  Ich hab in mein bett gepinkelt!" ("Oh no!  I've peed in my bed").  She says some other things that I don't understand (I don't actually speak German, just can make out bits of it here and there), the camera zooms in, and her cute satin shorts are on the receiving end of a rushing, gushing, gusset-blasting, hissing, full-on pissing before she rolls in the puddle, soaking the whole outfit, and then jilling off.

I'm sure you all know the video I'm talking about.

I like PJ's too. It just feel more natural and let's it trickle around and feels really nice!

When I wet myself, it depends what position I'm in if it shes much sound. Fir instance, when I squat or kneel, it seems to make a hissing sound a lot more for some reason lol.

I know the video you mean. I've seen it too 😋 and yes I think its red hot!

I've also woken up in a wet bed and though "I might as well finish here" a few times too.

I also like watching girls laying in bed naked and letting it out little by little. I've seen a few clips here and there, but there are not too many out there unfortunately. 

I like imagining I am caressing or massaging her as she let's it trickle through my fingers, so I like to watch videos that kinda fit in with that fantasy I guess! 

53 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Mmm that's hot! 

I've just done that exact scenario right now 😋 I'll post the pics as we took lots! Lol

I laid on my side in bed and deliberatelt wet my pink slightly frilly PJ bottoms and red panties and soaked them!

Thank you! I like those gret panties! They really shine when I wet them! ❤

I can't wait to see them.

42 minutes ago, surrealexp said:

Yeah, that's definitely the trouble. I wonder if you could achieve it with a combination of going to sleep at 8/10 and some alcohol or a safe sleep aid like benadryl ( not both, combining those is a very bad idea). That usually increases the odds a lot for people. Some people just have such well trained bladders that it doesn't happen though.

True. But to ge able to film in good quality fir long enough to actually capture and accidental bedwetting would take such an enormous amount of memory, it'd be so difficult!

Alcohol always makes me need to oee throughout the night though 🤭

30 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I can't wait to see them.

No worries, here you go 😊

I uploaded them in a new topic and I'll add more when I wet the bed some more 🤭

8 hours ago, surrealexp said:

On top of that, I really like when a girl goes to bed at like a 7/10 or 8/10 and tries to hold through the night. It's especially hot to see her peeing while asleep and then when she wakes up to find that her bladder took over and she's laying in a massive wet spot, but feeling much more relieved. I've always thought it'd be amazing if a girl set up a camera next to her while she slept and lost control while sleeping, but I get that it's very difficult to plan an actual sleep wetting.

My favorite is also true sleep wetting.  Yes, it’s difficult to plan and capture such event.  But it’s been done.  Matter of fact, there’s a gentleman who posts here (Aloo) that has accomplished the feat.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/56640-temporary-bed-wetting/?tab=comments#comment-1744785

3 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

True. But to ge able to film in good quality fir long enough to actually capture and accidental bedwetting would take such an enormous amount of memory, it'd be so difficult!

Alcohol always makes me need to oee throughout the night though 🤭

No worries, here you go 😊

I uploaded them in a new topic and I'll add more when I wet the bed some more 🤭

Bravo!  Love it!

I think my favorite bed wetting video that I've seen had the premise where you saw the girl's dreams.  So you were cutting back and forth between her sleeping self and the dream where she was trying to find a bathroom.  Leading up to her having an accident in the dream and wetting the bed in reality.  I just really enjoyed being able to see the combination of conscious (or rather subconscious) desperation, and traditional bed wetting.  

As far as clothes go, a layer that goes see-through to show what's underneath, whether it be underwear or a bush, is my dream option. 

Scenarios ... Nothing with a negative reaction to wetting. Has to be playful and fun. If we're talking couples, the idea of one partner climbing on top of the other, trapping them, threatening to pee all over them and then letting the flood go, wetting both of them is a delicious fantasy. A 69-style mutual wetting is another. 

On 9/2/2020 at 2:06 PM, wetskipants said:

The idea of one partner climbing on top of the other, trapping them, threatening to pee all over them and then letting the flood go, wetting both of them is a delicious fantasy. A 69-style mutual wetting is another. 

Definitely this! I love doing this ❤ I do that with my partner from time to tone when feeling naughty, I'll climb on top of him in bed, give him a cuddle and just totally wet my pants all over him! He usually ends up way more soaked than I do 😂

• 1 month later...

Well, girls either naked or dressed deciding to be naughty and deliberately peeing in bed is my favorite kind. Though lazy wettings are pretty hot as well. Can sometimes find ones of girls waking up during and decide to keep wetting the bed on purpose. Think my all time favorite bedwetting was two girls in a bed. One of them says how bad she needs to pee, and starts peeing a bit at a time across the bed. Her friend is shoccked but likes it so starts peeing large patches on the bed. The other girl complains jokingly about her friend peeing her bed as they both keep going till they don't have anymore pee. The bed is very soaked by the end of it. Love that vid but having trouble finding it again.