Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The best Bound2Burst Videos?

I know b2b is on the do not post list, but I'm curious what everyone's favorite videos are from that site. 

There are some that have what seem to be really authentic desperation, leaking, and overall some very large bladders as the ladies try to hold on longer.

This is an oldie but one that comes to mind: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8916/1081935/to-pee-or-not-to-pee-wmv. She leaks multiple times and eventually loses the fight - whether completely real or not, feels very believable.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's because B2B subscribers - and even occasional buyers, like me - are well aware that good content costs a ton of money to make, and it's expensive to host it.  There are very, very few good

My favorite models were Beverly, Danielle and current model Becca. There have been quite a few great videos produced by David over the years. Hard to pick just a few.

Ok look I don't know much about the man himself other than we have friendly chats, he came from the country I live in and as been doing this for about 13+years. The models get paid very well for what

Posted Images

I have a couple that I really love. 

"Bursting In The Buff" by Lavender is one, because of the way she has to pause trying to get out of her restraints to bounce up and down in desperation. My absolute favorite, however, is "Always Late" by Jade just because of the way she portrays her desperation, willing to suffer a bursting bladder but letting her boss know every step of the way how desperate she is. 

That being said, I actually think Beverly may be my favorite overall model.

Absolute favorites are with Jasmine. She's gorgeous. "Haven't peed yet today" (on PH) or the one where jasmine threatens candle boxx with a gun and candle wets herself (I'm a sucker for humiliation and sub/don stuff).

There's also a few with the very sexy and expressive Bella Ink and/or Hannah Perez too. Love when they actually say they're already or about to piss her pants to the camera.

I really like bladder bulges and big volumes, so I favor B2B videos with models that show off how big is their bladder or measure quantities at least over a liter, better if 1200+ ml. Models that barely can hold 400-500 ml usually don't get me interested no matter how desperate they get and what they do.

My favorite videos starring Cheyenne, Jayne, Becca, Carissa, Candle... - so biggest bladders of B2B. I really liked Tabitha because she had best boobs on B2B (imo) and did a few very teasing topless videos, but she is long gone and by some reason I think David was saying she was one of the least popular models at the time.

I'm a huge fan of Carissa's videos. She always looks truly desperate, has a huge bulge and bladder capacity, has a very cute little pussy, and as a bonus for me (having a foot fetish also), she has gorgeous little feet that she often wears in boots without socks!

All combined, seeing that beautiful lady soaking her self and flooding a pair of knee high boots, followed by a strip revealing soaked little toes and a wet private area is just perfection for me!

20 hours ago, penguinpeace said:

This is an oldie but one that comes to mind: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8916/1081935/to-pee-or-not-to-pee-wmv. She leaks multiple times and eventually loses the fight - whether completely real or not, feels very believable.

Nice man, this was definitely a favorite from back then. And I totally agree, she arrived already completely desperate from the ride there and wanted to go before starting.

23 hours ago, Owens said:

Absolute favorites are with Jasmine. She's gorgeous. "Haven't peed yet today" (on PH) or the one where jasmine threatens candle boxx with a gun and candle wets herself (I'm a sucker for humiliation and sub/don stuff).

There's also a few with the very sexy and expressive Bella Ink and/or Hannah Perez too. Love when they actually say they're already or about to piss her pants to the camera.

Jasmine is great. She is probably the hottest one and her desperation acting is solid, but her streams are kind of weak, which kind of breaks the illusion for me. Also wish she was willing to get more nude

Also, my video recommendation is "Time to Go 2" by Rachel. She gets desperate and has to pee into a teensy tiny cup and then squeeze off the flow, every five minutes, dancing around in between as the spurts make it increasingly hard to keep her floodgates closed...

Guest IllusiveOne

Honestly any of the "Naked Wait" videos are fantastic. Also a lot of the models that get huge bladder bulges such as Carissa, Becca, Rachel, etc.

Some of my personal favorites are:

"Lavender Waits As Long as She Can": she doesn't pee a lot but the sheer frantic state she gets in before undressing is amazing

"Strip or Drink" with Becky and Paige: bulging bladders and playful banter and tickling. Right up the ally

"The Bulge": a fairly new one. Self explanatory. Except the fact she is unable to actually go when laying down (and she does try)

All in all some of my fav omo videos. Here's hoping for many more years to go

Edited by IllusiveOne (see edit history)