Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pee desperation wetted panties in public store

I really loved this one. She is very sexy and looks great in wet panties and panty hose. Just love a pretty lady that gets wet half way up the crack of her ass when she wets her pants.

I'm always wondering how many beautiful women in skirts are also wearing soaked panties because they simply didn't want to be bothered finding the rest room. Then they just continue doing whatever.

Does she have any more videos?

3 hours ago, tanin said:

At first point - great video.

But who cleaned this? If the puddle was left just at it was - sorry, but no. I'd not like to be the customer and walk into this 3 minutes later. 

I agree. I thought we weren't supposed to be sharing videos that force others to be involved with our fetish. This is pretty messed up for everyone else working/shopping in that  store.

1 hour ago, strokeknight2 said:

I agree. I thought we weren't supposed to be sharing videos that force others to be involved with our fetish. This is pretty messed up for everyone else working/shopping in that  store.

If you watch the video she cleans up most of it herself. We don't see all the cuts of the video. She seems concerned about getting it cleaned up so I'm of the mind she actively did what she had to do and got it cleaned up. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 7:26 PM, strokeknight2 said:

Yea, you are right. I'll be more cognizant of whats going on next time. Other unwilling people shouldn't involved in such a way