Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Request) "Peeing Into Bladder" Stories

2 hours ago, pixelkatt said:

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but may I recommend "Peeing for her" (https://www.deviantart.com/ibix01/art/Peeing-for-Her-male-Omorashi-886803595) by Ibix01 on deviantart? 

Good find! 

Warning for everyone; this is a MALE omorashi story! I actually might write the author and see if I can't upload a gender-swapped version here lol

58 minutes ago, Foxlover said:

It’s a good story! But again, this thread is only for stories that are finished, and Markj9494 was pretty adamant that he was abandoning this one.

I'd say that story feels finished. I mean it's always possible to keep adding chapters to anything, but seriously The Company Retreat feels finished to me after the chapter 5. Chapter 6 already tells a separate episode and kind of feels like an extra bonus chapter, which is finished as well and came to the conclusion. I know people want to see more chapters and I do too, but it's absolutely not the story I personally could put into "unfinished" category...

21 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

I'd say that story feels finished. I mean it's always possible to keep adding chapters to anything, but seriously The Company Retreat feels finished to me after the chapter 5. Chapter 6 already tells a separate episode and kind of feels like an extra bonus chapter, which is finished as well and came to the conclusion. I know people want to see more chapters and I do too, but it's absolutely not the story I personally could put into "unfinished" category...

22 hours ago, Foxlover said:

It’s a good story! But again, this thread is only for stories that are finished, and Markj9494 was pretty adamant that he was abandoning this one.

Schrodinger's Omo, a story that is both finished and not finished.

It was meant to end on chapter 5 but I made the mistake (if you can call it that) to continue but then realised a lot of time was needed to flesh out the new ideas into chapters that were not re-hashed previous chapters with a bit of paint over them. Those ideas still exist in the word file I was working on so there is the slim possibility I could go back and add more. 

But either way, thank you again, its nice to see people are still interested in this story / my writing even after to much time. 

I have recently gotten back into writing little bits here and there, for a new story (or 3). Still several months away from anything as I have (as always) bitten off more than I can chew and gotten a bit ambitious.  But, hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and like I said, who knows what might happen. Not necessarily for the company retreat but new stories with similar topics covered.  

• 3 months later...