Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Star Wars in the Sims 4?

I wasn't sure where I'd put this so I thought the off topic would be the best place.

So Star Wars in coming to the sims which I'm kinda excited about because now it means those of us who have been making fan fics of Rey pissing herself  can now add picture to the story but here's what I understand about it thus far.

You start out as a neutral you're not with the Resistance nor The First Order and you can choose what team to pursue or you can be a trader of sorts working for both sides if you really wanted to.

You can learn the ways of the force or use a blaster that'll probably come down to traits or skills.

I think there's a story here but not 100% sure there.

If you wear a helmet your sim's voice gets all static like which I think is cool.

And I think you can either wound or kill sims using the lightsaber and blaster.

So what do you guys think? are you excited to see Star Wars in a whole new light let's discuss it down below.

• 1 month later...

I'm sort of in the middle with this one. I love Star Wars and Sims, so the crossover appeal is there for sure. It's great that isn't just a re-release of a pack from Sims 3 or Sims 2.

It feels sort of out of date; like it should have came out last year in time for Rise of Skywalker. I'll probably pick it up though; I'm a sucker for Jedi

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, silvermoon said:

Personally, I would've preferred the expansion took place during the Clone Wars Era. Incidentally, as there only appears to be a single place with a toilet in the entire expansion, my Simsona keeps wetting herself. Kinda wish EA thought ahead there.

You actually found a toilet? I haven't found it at all. Guess everyone in my Sims will be pissing themselves