Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wow that does sound like a superhuman effort to hold so much inside you through the lesson and not even ask if you could go. You truly have a bladder of steel and that queue must have been a killer as well. It sounds like you noticeably bulge so people could tell how full you were but even so I bet the sound of your powerful pee was huge for those waiting in the queue as you went!

36 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

Wow that does sound like a superhuman effort to hold so much inside you through the lesson and not even ask if you could go. You truly have a bladder of steel and that queue must have been a killer as well. It sounds like you noticeably bulge so people could tell how full you were but even so I bet the sound of your powerful pee was huge for those waiting in the queue as you went!

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) my bladder has gotten weaker with age. The good thing is it leads to more desperation, which is a major kink of mine, but I can't hold the same capacity that I once did. So yay, but also boo.

To finish the story, it was like breaking the seal. I had to pee so bad every hour for the rest of the day and had to go twice during lunch. Like I said, chasing that high ever since. 

2 minutes ago, JungleMoon said:

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) my bladder has gotten weaker with age. The good thing is it leads to more desperation, which is a major kink of mine, but I can't hold the same capacity that I once did. So yay, but also boo.

To finish the story, it was like breaking the seal. I had to pee so bad every hour for the rest of the day and had to go twice during lunch. Like I said, chasing that high ever since. 

I am glad you find the less strong bladder a good thing as suits your desires. I love hearing about ladies with strong bladders so would  have enjoyed your strength back then very much or indeed training you back to former capacity hahaha

that must have been tough in later lessons if kept needing to go so often 

Guest shortmetalboi

Wow thats an incredible story!  Do you ever try to do long holds to see if you can get to that same level?  If you do, do you often wet yourself?

2 hours ago, shortmetalboi said:

Wow thats an incredible story!  Do you ever try to do long holds to see if you can get to that same level?  If you do, do you often wet yourself?

I do long holds regularly, however these are not generally for my own pleasure. I do occasionally leak while doing these, but I've never gotten to the point of full on wetting. Your question did make me curious as to what my holding capacity is.... so I know what I'm doing tonight!

Guest shortmetalboi
1 hour ago, JungleMoon said:

I do long holds regularly, however these are not generally for my own pleasure. I do occasionally leak while doing these, but I've never gotten to the point of full on wetting. Your question did make me curious as to what my holding capacity is.... so I know what I'm doing tonight!

That's awesome! Let us know his it goes! 

1 hour ago, shortmetalboi said:

That's awesome! Let us know his it goes! 

Only 600ml that I could catch, unfortunately. This does not include the leaks (obviously) or the dribbles that escaped into the toilet. Or the fact I had to pee again immediately after having dumped the first lot. Probably peed out an additional 100ml. So rough guesstimate of 700ml total. 

I was hoping for a liter, but I gotta say I’m rather happy with this amount.

3C72C28E-55FF-4BB3-9041-576B535DB0CD.jpeg

First of all, I absolutely agree that Cheerwine is an amazing soda. This is purely speculation, but the need to pee like a racehorse may be due to it being more carbonated than most other sodas. More carbonation leads to faster absorption, which obviously leads to more water needing to get out of the bloodstream faster.

Great story, although if you remember, I think it would be cool to know how long you peed for.