Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ask Rose & Lindsey

15 minutes ago, Red Simpson said:

I know Rose I'm trying to open the door but it won't budge.

26.jpg

11 minutes ago, DenSak said:

* Tries to knock the door off his feet, but the door was made too strong * Sorry Rosa ... But the door is too strong .... I already called for help, but they will not arrive soon ... Can I help you somehow?

27.jpg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there! I thought I'd try my hand on this as well... I'm not much of an artist so I used an online tool to create these characters. Ask away and the girls will answer!

Posted Images

Okay, I have a suggestion... same challenge as before, (Drink LOTS) but they can pee whenever they want... just not in the toilet and not in their pants. But first, clean up.

EDIT: Super hard mode, only if people want it: They have to leave the house, and can't go back in until they've peed.

Also, what tool do you use? It's really good Imo.

Edited by CookeWawa (see edit history)

Thanks a lot! I've been using Pixton, you can find it on www.pixton.com for free. It's a bit limited, but it gets the job done with a bit of creativity 😉

I'm ending this story with Rose and Lindsey here, but I might do a follow-up in the future! I like the idea of them going out and not being let back into the house until after they've peed... I might do that one 🙂

I'll leave you with one last answer from the girls:

29.jpg

First, thanks for sharing what tool you use! I'm looking into it now, not quite sure if/what I'll make, but if I ever do end up making something, I just had two questions:

1)  What version of Pixtion did you use? I tried the business one but of course there's a watermark (And I'm pretty sure if you use anything but Buisiness, you don't grt custom characters, which is a bummer). Did you end up paying Pixton anything?

2) How did you do the pee stains? I may just be an idiot, but I can't seem to find anything that simulates the puddle/stain things you had, or the wet areas on thier pants.

If you could possibly answer these questions, I would really appriciate it, thanks!

Edited by CookeWawa (see edit history)

1) I used the "student" version (okay, I'm not really a student, but what the heck ;) ) and that gave me very little to play around with in the form of custom characters (I could give characters a set of clothes for example, but I couldn't even change the colors or anything). I didn't pay anything, but I couldn't download the images, so I took a screenshot and cut them out (yes, I'm a sneaky monkey ;) ).

2) With my very basic Photoshop skills... that's why they don't look as good as the other images (at least, I think so). The drops of pee, for example, were copy/pasted from drops around their heads to make them appear surprised or something, and then colored in yellow.

A bit of creative fair use, I think ;)