Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Starting with a short and sweet fantasy of mine, I will most likely post more stories of these characters, a married couple in their late 20s refered to currently as just 'Him' and 'Her' in this thread as well. This is mostly unedited, unbetad, and rather short. Other stories of Him and Her will most likely be of similar length as they are just short clips of them playing out their various fantasys.

He was focused on the movie when he heard it beside him. A faint hissing, followed by a quiet grunt, and it took all his willpower to keep a grin from appearing on his face.

The grunting got slightly louder, almost insistent, but he waited until he could hear the first drops start to hit the floor before turning to her. 

She was looking at him intently, trying for defiant, and this surprised him as she was supposed to play it off as unconcerned, and he briefly sat there open mouthed, before she smirked at him with a particularly loud grunt, and he remembered his role. "Are you pooping your pants right now?"

"I didn't want to miss any of the movie!" She exclaimed as the drips to the hardwood below them increased to a constant stream. 

"I asked if you wanted to wear a diaper for it." He responded, trying to sound mad and gesturing at his own sodden padding.

Her eyes travelled down his body and her grin widened at the obvious bulge in the front of said garment, but she managed to keep her tone as she taunted, "I'm not a baby," grunt, "like some people here." 

By now the bulk in the seat of her jeans was obvious and her stream had slowed to a trickle, and it took rather an effort for him to say "Well, your going to miss it anyway. You go to your room and think about what you've done while I clean this up."

"Fine!" She shouted, giving a final push as she stood up, nearly doubling the size of the mass in her pants, and began stomping up the stairs.

He took a second to get his arousal under control, before setting out to do as he had said. The cloth cover was stripped off of the couch, revealing the protective waterproof cover underneath, and he used it to mop up the pee that had flowed to the floor and was about to toss it into their covered hamper when he heard footsteps behind him. He whirled around and said "I thought I told you to go upstairs. Don't make me have to spank," before she interrupted him quickly saying, "Lightbulb" 

He stopped immediately, but was rather confused as he said "ok, what do we need to change?"

"Nothing," she said blushing, "we just need a second safe word for... When I'm too horny to finish the scenario."

He burst out laughing, "Babe, it's your fantasy."

"I knoooow," she wined, "but it was way to hot, maybe we can try and get through it some other time, but right now I just want you." She started back up the stairs, bulge in her pants a tantalising milisecond behind the sway of her walk. When she didn't hear his footsteps behind her she turned and smirked at him. "You coming diaper boy? Because you could be."

• 2 weeks later...

It started on the third day. The day it really hit home that they may be staying home for a while. He was in the shower already when she woke up and knocked on the bathroom door. "I'll be a bit, come in in if you want, it's nothing you haven't seen before." He laughed. He didn't hear the door open though, so he assumed she had gone downstairs to the other bathroom. He was proven wrong when he walked out of the bathroom and almost slipped on a puddle, a trail really, of pee in front of the bathroom door. 

Following the trail led downstairs and into the kitchen where she was leaning into the fridge looking for breakfast, her ignoring of the bathroom evident by the load slowly growing in the seat of her soaked sleep shorts. "Morning," she greeted him casually with a soft grunt, "did you see that people have been stocking up on toilet paper? Like, diarrhea isn't even a symptom, what the hell are they doing." He chose not to bring it up, she often decided to go in her pants if the master bathroom would be occupied for a while.

The next two days, Sunday and Monday, he didn't really see it as a pattern as she liked to diaper up on those days, relax and regress into her AB side after what would have been a rough weekend waiting tables at work any other time, so it took until Tuesday, 6 days into quarantine, that he noticed. It was after breakfast and she was sitting on his lap while they watched a movie when he felt a slight wetness flow backwards into his crotch. He subtly adjusted himself to check if he was wetting himself without knowing it, and she took that opportunity to push a solid poop into her pants so it rubbed against his front, proving in two ways that the wetness was in no way his fault, he had always had trouble peeing when this aroused. It was obvious what she was doing as she had pushed more out by the time he got out of his own horny thoughts, but he still asked, "are you pooping yourself?"

"Yah, so?" A brief look of concentration crossed her face as she pushed, then she smirked, "Are you?"

"N-No!" He stuttered and blushed.

"Oh come on, it's not that odd of a question. Who was it that made a massive mess in their own diaper while changing mine yesterday?" 

"Well, yah, but..."

"Yup, butt. Specifically yours, getting wet at the least," she said, smirk growing into a grin as her stream tapered off, and she put her hand on the front of his jeans, grinning encouragingly at him over her shoulder.

He wanted to respond that it already was from her business flowing back into him, but instead his brain made him say, "have you used a toilet at all since Saturday?"

It was more to himself, focusing on his memories and sorting back through them, but she still responded with "nope," even popping the p proudly, "and I don't think I will for a while. Noone can come to the house for a while, and toilet paper is apparently a commodity now for... reasons, so why not enjoy it? You should join me." She had turned in her seat to face him now and her mischivious grin had elements of a true smile, "come on, it's just the two of us."

Her smile was the last straw, and he let go after some effort, soaking her hand. Her mouth latching on to his muffled his first grunts, and as she started rubbing the front of his pants he figured that perhaps this whole staying at home thing had its perks.

• 1 month later...