Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi in India

Hi Sunita

Like I said, I'm really interested in India, and I was wondering if you could share any omorashi-related stuff about lndia?

I've spoken to Ranganath and heard many of his experiences, but I'd like to hear what it's like for a girl in India.

Do women in India have it particularly difficult? What sort of experiences have you had there?

33 minutes ago, Zuorsara said:

Hi Sunita

Like I said, I'm really interested in India, and I was wondering if you could share any omorashi-related stuff about lndia?

I've spoken to Ranganath and heard many of his experiences, but I'd like to hear what it's like for a girl in India.

Do women in India have it particularly difficult? What sort of experiences have you had there?

Raganath was the user I was thinking of it turns out.

3 hours ago, Zuorsara said:

Hi Sunita

Sunita's own content is pretty interesting especially in terms of getting an overview of what the situation regarding toilets and instances of desperation are for Indian women. Ranganath has already been mentioned and Pain has a couple of stories set in India. As an Indian myself I posted a few experiences/stories in the wetting experiences section. Setting an 'Indian' search parameter when browsing these forums should do the trick. But one of the best treasure troves of exactly the sort of thing you're looking for is actually a profile named Zainab Khan on Quora. In fact search the question if a woman has ever been caught peeing outside (or things along those lines) on Quora (and keep an eye out for upvoted Indian responses) and you'll hit jackpot. Another treasure trove of personal experiences that I have a lot of nostalgia (was a huge fan of her work as a teenager) for were the experience project stories of a user called sreyaD....although unfortunately since that site went down I've never managed to find those threads/stores of those files since. I personally have a lot of instances of women telling me about instances of desperation they faced (and it's an unfortunately common predicament depending on which city you live in but more so what your class/caste background is in India). Some of those are really hot too but I have refrained from posting them here since they were shared with me a high degree of confidentiality...though maybe I can work out a fiction inspired through an amalgam of them.
As far as how common the fetish is here from my research ( aka spending most of my horned up teenage years trying to ride this dragon :p)....it doesn't seem to have as much traction as in the West. But you have to factor in that Indian society in general is more conservative sexually....except when they're wildly not...but again not something thats talked about casually often. An interesting thing I've tried to look at is the instance of omorashi in more broad Indian erotica sites, in English and Hindi, the Indian language spoken in the part of the country I currently live in (which usually cater most of the usual fetishes, paraphilias). And while there definitely is a niche of stories featuring pee desperation....the tendency of pure desperation/wetting/peeing stories (as opposed to those with an explicitly sexual plot/structure) is rare. Pee play, urolagnia and desperation in the setting of control games/masturbation seem to be the norm.
As for how common it is among people around here...well even if the percentage is small you can assume in a country with 1.3 billion people that's still a helluva lot of pee enthusiasts. But more practically for me since this is one of my base fetishes and almost foundational to my sexuality I've invariably tried to keep a lookout for other like minded souls. Of the roughly 15 or so people I've spoken about this openly (which is something I find hard to do irl), most of them my own sexual partners at one point or another, most women seemed open to the idea of masturbating on full bladders. Some admitted to doing it as something they stumbled upon during teenage years anyway. But apart from one exception (and she is exceptionally into all things desperation), and not counting Indians I run into here, its not been a common sole/primary fetish. More like something they wouldn't mind trying...but more in the context of masturbation as opposed to wetting. Apart from the women who were obviously not into it at all, two of my girlfriends didn't really know/think about this fetish before they met me but were fairly enthusiastic to get into it (one of them, my high school girlfriend primarily coz she appreciated how much it turned me on, and in return introduced me to the kink of orgasm denial more intensively, and the other was a woman I met on a dating app who genuinely took to holding her bladder to give herself orgasms in her own right). 

As an Indian though, content is actually hard to come by...relative to say this sort of content set in the West. While it might be a representation thing or maybe a scarcity makes it more precious phenomenon I for one find much stronger turn ons from Indian/non-Western setting stories/content than any other (not to say I don't enjoy stuff I read/watch from West). Anyway hope my two cents helps you out and I'd love to carry on the conversation.

My wife is Indian and though not interested personally has been willing to indulge me on occasion. She preferred the idea of wetting diapers to omorashi in clothing because of the mess involved but has wet her pants or panties for me a score of times over the years ten years of marriage. She is not however very supportive of my fetish does not approve of me going to sites particularly viewing videos etc. and is not willing to participate more. She knew of my fetish prior to our marriage and was very much more accommodating early on.  As it stands I can expect a once or twice a year reluctant participation in our anniversary or near my birthday.

18 hours ago, Zuorsara said:

Hi Sunita

Sure Zuorsara, i ll share my experiences.

14 hours ago, Oasis95 said:

Sunita's own content is pretty interesting especially in terms of getting an overview of what the situation regarding toilets and instances of desperation are for Indian women. Ranganath has already been mentioned and Pain has a couple of stories set in India. As an Indian myself I posted a few experiences/stories in the wetting experiences section. Setting an 'Indian' search parameter when browsing these forums should do the trick. But one of the best treasure troves of exactly the sort of thing you're looking for is actually a profile named Zainab Khan on Quora. In fact search the question if a woman has ever been caught peeing outside (or things along those lines) on Quora (and keep an eye out for upvoted Indian responses) and you'll hit jackpot. Another treasure trove of personal experiences that I have a lot of nostalgia (was a huge fan of her work as a teenager) for were the experience project stories of a user called sreyaD....although unfortunately since that site went down I've never managed to find those threads/stores of those files since. I personally have a lot of instances of women telling me about instances of desperation they faced (and it's an unfortunately common predicament depending on which city you live in but more so what your class/caste background is in India). Some of those are really hot too but I have refrained from posting them here since they were shared with me a high degree of confidentiality...though maybe I can work out a fiction inspired through an amalgam of them.
As far as how common the fetish is here from my research ( aka spending most of my horned up teenage years trying to ride this dragon :p)....it doesn't seem to have as much traction as in the West. But you have to factor in that Indian society in general is more conservative sexually....except when they're wildly not...but again not something thats talked about casually often. An interesting thing I've tried to look at is the instance of omorashi in more broad Indian erotica sites, in English and Hindi, the Indian language spoken in the part of the country I currently live in (which usually cater most of the usual fetishes, paraphilias). And while there definitely is a niche of stories featuring pee desperation....the tendency of pure desperation/wetting/peeing stories (as opposed to those with an explicitly sexual plot/structure) is rare. Pee play, urolagnia and desperation in the setting of control games/masturbation seem to be the norm.
As for how common it is among people around here...well even if the percentage is small you can assume in a country with 1.3 billion people that's still a helluva lot of pee enthusiasts. But more practically for me since this is one of my base fetishes and almost foundational to my sexuality I've invariably tried to keep a lookout for other like minded souls. Of the roughly 15 or so people I've spoken about this openly (which is something I find hard to do irl), most of them my own sexual partners at one point or another, most women seemed open to the idea of masturbating on full bladders. Some admitted to doing it as something they stumbled upon during teenage years anyway. But apart from one exception (and she is exceptionally into all things desperation), and not counting Indians I run into here, its not been a common sole/primary fetish. More like something they wouldn't mind trying...but more in the context of masturbation as opposed to wetting. Apart from the women who were obviously not into it at all, two of my girlfriends didn't really know/think about this fetish before they met me but were fairly enthusiastic to get into it (one of them, my high school girlfriend primarily coz she appreciated how much it turned me on, and in return introduced me to the kink of orgasm denial more intensively, and the other was a woman I met on a dating app who genuinely took to holding her bladder to give herself orgasms in her own right). 

As an Indian though, content is actually hard to come by...relative to say this sort of content set in the West. While it might be a representation thing or maybe a scarcity makes it more precious phenomenon I for one find much stronger turn ons from Indian/non-Western setting stories/content than any other (not to say I don't enjoy stuff I read/watch from West). Anyway hope my two cents helps you out and I'd love to carry on the conversation.

Thanx for you're love

I haven't had the opportunity to chat with many desperation fans from India but from what I heard from everything that I ever hear about India is that toilet access is scarce in India and large numbers lack indoor toilet access & some women end up holding their pee all day as a result, so there must be a whole lot of desperation going on in India!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...