Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Does anyone have a favorite article of clothing they enjoy wetting

By far my go to favorite pants to wet is snug fitting cotton briefs under light colored blue jeans for maximum absorbency and clinging. 

I want clothing that will absorb as much pee as possible rather than lose fitting or thin fabric that just alows much of the pee I struggled to hold to flow away wasted. I love the sensation of warm wetness on my junk even more so if I am still struggling to stop the flow.

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

By far my go to favorite pants to wet is snug fitting cotton briefs under light colored blue jeans for maximum absorbency and clinging. 

I want clothing that will absorb as much pee as possible rather than lose fitting or thin fabric that just alows much of the pee I struggled to hold to flow away wasted. I love the sensation of warm wetness on my junk even more so if I am still struggling to stop the flow.

I agree. I like as much as possible to stay in the fabric of my pants before just running off.

15 hours ago, weeweegirl said:

A pair of pink cotton briefs that I've probably had for a decade lol x

I do have a pair of white cotton panties I've had for years and have wet many times and now they are rather yellowish, but that's all good.

On 8/27/2020 at 3:54 PM, petitewonder said:

Where did you get these? 😮

I don't remember' but you could look up ladies nylon shorts with built in panty on line and order them on the internet.   

• 1 year later...
On 8/30/2020 at 6:25 AM, CMag19 said:

I've always been more of a shorts/sweats wetter, but I've always wanted to do a jeans wetting one day. The only issue with that is that I only have 5 pairs of jeans that I actually wear.

Er, why can’t you just wash them after wetting them?

Tight skinny jeans always!

In normal circumstances I wouldn’t wear such jeans in public but I just have to if I’m planning on wetting them    

The sensation of the wet fabric tight around your thighs is awesome.