Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anne, my college friend --- omorashi true stories

I have had a college friend named Anne and she turned 20 in 2009 she’s in her 30’s now, you can imagine Anne Hathaway’s face on her as she shares similar features, 

So I had a college friend named Anne and I knew her since we were schooling and throughout some of the years after college

2009 - me and Anne were at a birthday party, at around 3 PM she excused herself to find the bathroom she got in for around 2 minutes I take it she went for a quick pee, we were going to be drinking that same night so I guess Anne wanted to pre-emptive pee instead of getting herself to a desperate place, I didn’t hear anything but it was a friend’s house

Later that night around 7PM after we’ve had too many cocktails, she finally said, “Okay it’s my turn to pee” and she went into the same bathroom again, stayed for about 3 minutes, I wager she was taking a minute’s worth of pee, cleaning and primping and all that

As she got out, the toilet wouldn’t flush and I saw her left over toilet paper from wiping her pussy

2010 --- Now Anne is usually a girl with a strong bladder? And we were attending a concert together and there were lots of funny singers, now here’s the thing at some point Anne was conversing with a couple of friends, and suddenly she asks,
“I need to use the restroom…” … and the conversation goes on and she says again, “I need to use the restroom”

Clearly she was caught short and her pussy had to go 😛 ….. So Anne went to the far bathrooms of the building where the concert was and she presumably let her urethra make water while me and the rest of our gang were talking while her pussy was taking a piss

2011 -- I think I must have gone out with Anne once in 2011? It was a 2 hour plus outing? Or 3 hours? I don’t not once in our outing together did her pussy need relief and from here I concluded Anne really had a super strong bladder

2012 -- I watched a movie with Anne in July and I told her to “pee in advance” as the movie was quite long? And she said, “I can hold it” again -- this reinforced my idea of Anne as someone whose pussy was really strong, more accurately whose bladder containing her urethra was very strong

If you think about her first pee that she did in the party in 2009, that was probably preemptive and as in 2010, the times when her pussy really gets pent up really needs to go

December 2012 --- now in 2012? I’ve heard a lot of women colleagues from work and perhaps other places pee? ---- we met with Anne and her friend in December 2012,

We watched a movie together it it was over 2 hours and we had dinner me, Anne and her friend ….

Now, for all of you pee fetishists out there, I’m sure there must have been occasions when you’ve been with a friend who just doesn’t seem to pee at all 😛 so in this interim period between 2010 and 2012, it looks like Anne’s bladder was super strong and it is!

Now back to our dinner in Christmas 2012,

We had a nice steak and rib kill for dinner? Not sure , but at some point after dinner she suddenly said something really colloquial and said,
“I need to Pee pee”

My eyes lit up as Anne said that! So I followed her to the bathrooms in that restaurant, and in that restaurant there was a small, single walled restroom for men and women, she went to the women’s

And I stayed in the sink conjoining the restrooms,

I heard Anne’s shorts buckle unsnapping, she was pulling down her shorts --- and then I hear a really strong

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And then in the middle of that she was Singing! Anne was singing this love song or something in a really, really nice a sweet voice!! OMG Anne!

Her pussy was peeing! Her bladder and urethra were peeing but her vocal cords, her larynx was issuing forth a really nice song to accompany her piss! It was like this was more superior to any Stage Play or Musical film I’ve ever seen!

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I was actually intimidated by her pee it sounded like a Faucet gushing the hiss of her labia and her urethra stream, I didn’t finish her pee, I ultimately went to the male’s and took a quick piss of my own,

We met at the sink afterwards, but that piss is really my most memorable experience from her or one of my most memorable experiences of hearing female urination!

Over the years she’s had to pee switching between using the terms “I need the restroom” or “I need to pee” but nothing compares to her December 2012 performance! 

And the build up to that were occasions and meet ups where her bladder didn’t have to go…. It’s like her strong piss in 2012 was a culmination of sorts, a culmination of our friendship, you ever heard someone you look up to taking a piss? That was it!

It was “Finally, her pussy needs to pee!” After some meet ups where she demonstrated her pussy was strong

I hope you guys enjoyed these real life encounters with my friend Anne, hope you guys share too, and maybe you girls can also share female urination stories as well if you’ve heard the felllow pussies of women pee 

Edited by kinddecepto (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...